PDA

View Full Version : UT99 Siege Keybinder v4

SAM
01-23-2016, 05:49 PM
Siege keybinder for UT99

Chamberly
01-24-2016, 12:17 AM
Info: A mod menu file for players to select key to set up a keybind for Siege gameplay.

.seVered.][
01-25-2016, 11:29 AM
Oh yes, I remember this mod; written by a local player ..can't remember which at the moment; however. I DO remember suggesting that he have the mod pre-load the EXISTING keys when it is started. It loads and every key is unassigned.

DontWorryBeHappy
01-26-2016, 06:04 AM
I just dabbled with good old TacOps and there are some special keys assignable in the standard Controls menu (Night Vision, Buy Ammo, etc.). Can this be done in Siege or does such modification have to be client-side?

Maybe the keybinder mod can be merged with the Siege code? Sometimes the bind structure changes and these changes would be reflected in Siege automagically?

Chamberly
01-26-2016, 06:09 AM
The file is open source and you can work on it directly making your own mod menu with your own set of keybind you want to set up.

.seVered.][
02-18-2016, 03:34 AM
The file is open source and you can work on it directly making your own mod menu with your own set of keybind you want to set up.

This would be a better plan than to integrate it into the mod; as there ARE other mods that people do play, which would make it useful for other purposes too.

However; a command to show a list of the weapons and their associated names inside the mod would be useful.

Chamberly
02-18-2016, 09:37 AM
[;108366]However; a command to show a list of the weapons and their associated names inside the mod would be useful.

They are based off from the Development Journal. Or another way is to make a new user.ini and list them all and see it.
http://www.unrealkillers.com/showthread.php?3575-Development-Journal-gt-SiegeUltimate/page12&p=86403&viewfull=1#post86403