PDA

View Full Version : WTF? jst just banned me on combo server?

yerb
02-02-2016, 04:30 PM
He says i was "trolling" by picking and dropping the flag and banned me without warning.. i think its too excessive action for a rule i didn't know about. Can someone explain wtf I did wrong?

cheers :(

Jst2blond
02-02-2016, 05:03 PM
@|\|T, you are used to be banned here and there. We were playing Thorn, i saw you flying to flag but you drop it as soon as you pick it ??? in order to show that you are able to grab or just trolling. I have demo if some want to waste some minuts...i call that sabotage and because you are used to it : 500 match
TimTim need new cb on new servers!!!!

yerb
02-02-2016, 05:14 PM
This is absurd, sabotage?? wtf, how is this a problem?? its a part of a strategy to divert attention and try to steal a flag, if you got irritated by this its not a good enough argument to ban me for 500 matches. Can we say you are abusing the admin power? and 500 matches??? because im used to it, what kind of logic is that?

Jst2blond
02-02-2016, 05:25 PM
After reading your private messages and because actually i don't have more time to waste making video/posting demos and so on : i unban you BUT next time i will place more than 500 match for sure.
For the record
"
yerb: yo
Me: what
yerb: i think this is a part of the strategy to divert attention not a sabotage, troll or whatever
Me: 5 times in a row : not a strategy
yerb: well, why do you think its a problem to do that?
Me: i am actually making a video to show what u have done
yerb: i know what i did, viedo is irrelevant
yerb: i just dont get it how it is a problem
Me: problem is that you are ruining game
yerb: hmm, i don't know, thats your way of seeing it.. i think its gets more interesting not ruin
yerb: ok, if thats the rules, i won't do it again, can you please unban me?
yerb: you could have at least warned me, not straight ban, don't u think?
yerb: u got a video ready? let me see it
"

SAM
02-02-2016, 05:25 PM
Attention divert? If you are the flag carrier and you are immediately droppinh it. What are you exactly diverting attention from. Your post makes no sense.

Sounds like Jst2blond made a fine decision once more. Suck it up.

Why do we need to explain shit to everyone? Does CTF include grabbing and immediately dropping the flag? This isn't drop the flag. It's called capture the flag. Play it. It really is as simple as that.

Jst2blond
02-02-2016, 05:51 PM
This isn't strategy, this is trolling....1 or 2 times is ok but more than 5 times, it is simply useless and boring
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtnAF9alylE

- - - Updated - - -

and 500 matches??? because im used to it, what kind of logic is that?
amount of match can be the same after so many bans....if it was your first attempt i will set it as a simple "warn messag" but it isn t your first one
Ocotber 2015 here is another video about U
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHqgJ891S1I

UT-Sniper-SJA94
02-02-2016, 07:41 PM
That South park song lol

Shiro
02-02-2016, 08:12 PM
ANT?? ban him forever pls

uranus
02-02-2016, 08:24 PM
That South park song lol
fo rillz doe!

I have to admit that even though I can sympathize with the effort at distraction, she makes some of the most hilarious UT vids, and that one is one of the very best. Sometimes it's literally impossible to grab with some actual purchase toward any effect in a pub... especially on the combo server in the combo mod. I've been on so many teams that are just trying to hit anything they can while the other team is all sharpshooters defending while an actual effective FC with a supporting offensive player can just walk all over the DM'ing no clue'ing team.

I really, really do enjoy her vids, though.

and that tetris theme, omg, so apropos!

TimTim
02-02-2016, 09:22 PM
need new cb on new servers!!!!
SAM are the IPs solidified now?

|uK|B|aZe//.
02-03-2016, 11:19 AM
No they arent TimTim

Lastly ant yerb you're the biggest dumbass I've ever seen, it just spurs me on to make you rage everytime you're playing against me

yerb
02-04-2016, 06:48 AM
Yeah my bad, whenever I see someone aim-whoring i get irritated fuuu That's when I start bitching about it. Don't worry tho I don't mean any harm :)

UT-Sniper-SJA94
02-04-2016, 07:16 AM
How dare people kill people in a shooting game.

Chamberly
02-04-2016, 07:24 AM
How dare people kill people in a shooting game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfResyFrqlM