PDA

View Full Version : MiniWick

|uK|MiniWick
01-27-2011, 09:02 PM
Name: Patt

UT Name (Common name and Aliases as well): MiniWick

Email/MSN:[email protected]

Location (What country you are from & are living in): Canada son

What do you think of |uK|: I think uK has it all really, What they need is a new gametype to expand their clan to really make it the best of the best

What can you bring to this clan: Well I'm hoping to really push the Bunny tracks gametype to people , it's dying slowly but, we can get it back up and make uK a better Clan and bring more people to expand this sikk community and clan.

How many years have you been playing UT: 5 years. ( of and on )

Preferred gametype (Siege, LGI, NGI, Binslayer, BT): Siege, LGI , Binslayer and BT

Have you been or are you in any other clans: T1 ,{ UTA } , {FTB}, TLA, G0D , HOZ <--( "MOZ" ), uK

What is your UT history: Minidick..nuff said

Have you got or can use Teamspeak RC2: Yezzir

Have you got XFire or can you use XFire: Yezzir

Other Comments:
I know my last left was " foolish " but I'm here and I always stuck around this forum day in and day out, I have a couple people from old clans and very popular amazing bt players to attract the attention to the sever. I'm really gonna lay my foot down for this gametype and hopefully I can do good for you lady's
Thanks ...M|ni

|uK|Melted_Ice
01-27-2011, 09:38 PM
Name: Patt

UT Name (Common name and Aliases as well): MiniWick

Email/MSN:[email protected]

Location (What country you are from & are living in): Canada son

What do you think of |uK|: I think uK has it all really, What they need is a new gametype to expand their clan to really make it the best of the best

What can you bring to this clan: Well I'm hoping to really push the Bunny tracks gametype to people , it's dying slowly but, we can get it back up and make uK a better Clan and bring more people to expand this sikk community and clan.

How many years have you been playing UT: 5 years. ( of and on )

Preferred gametype (Siege, LGI, NGI, Binslayer, BT): Siege, LGI , Binslayer and BT

Have you been or are you in any other clans: T1 ,{ UTA } , {FTB}, TLA, G0D , HOZ <--( "MOZ" ), uK

Have you got or can use Teamspeak RC2: Yezzir

Have you got XFire or can you use XFire: Yezzir

Other Comments:
I know my last left was " foolish " but I'm here and I always stuck around this forum day in and day out, I have a couple people from old clans and very popular amazing bt players to attract the attention to the sever. I'm really gonna lay my foot down for this gametype and hopefully I can do good for you lady's
Thanks ...M|ni

OMG I LOVE THAT

|uK|0WN-AG3!
01-27-2011, 10:02 PM
GOOD LUCK MAN DONT SEE WHY U WONT GET IN.. U GOT IN BEFORE WHEN U WERE A NOOB AND UVE ONLY GAINED MORE EXPERIENCE SINCE SO YEH.. WELCOME BACK I GUESS.

AND ILL JOIN THE BT CLAN IF U TEACH ME SOME SHIT =]

Bolous
01-28-2011, 12:44 PM
good luck hunny ;****

|uK|MiniWick
02-01-2011, 10:17 AM
bump * ?

|uK|B|aZe//.
02-01-2011, 12:59 PM
yo hold on for a while my pc is down for a while and ive been busy doing other stuff im hoping to come back friday maybe early next week in the meantime just sit tight

areku
02-01-2011, 02:21 PM
but, again, you dont play siege.. do you?

|uK|MiniWick
02-01-2011, 02:41 PM
Did you read anything I posted ? I can play it but preferably not since it's like a cluster fuck of people hah

areku
02-01-2011, 03:35 PM
ok lol.. good luck :p

JD
02-02-2011, 12:03 AM
mini play me in combo, i wna see how good you are there and also in lgi.....

B|iss
02-02-2011, 10:35 AM
Goodluck.

|uK|MiniWick
02-25-2011, 10:36 AM
Bump please. Thank you . Or I can make another App ?

|uK|B|aZe//.
02-26-2011, 04:27 PM
my bad chill for one more day