PDA

View Full Version : Thank you everyone!

|uK|Tomahawk
03-08-2016, 10:48 PM
This may sounds corny af to some, but I honestly don't give 2 shits. Im sure SOME people here share the some of the same thought as me though. Thank you to everyone who has ever been a part of siege and UT and these fourms in general here.

I have come to think of the people here almost like a 2nd family of sorts. You guys have seen me at my lowest, my highest, I have asked people here for my opinions on life changing events and what not.

You guys have helped me through some of the times where ive felt major depresseision and some people here were here to help me.

So all in all I just want to say thanks to everyone who has played on our servers and what not and who has had a impact on this wonderful game. Because honestly I don't think I would ever find a gaming community quite like this one ever again <3 .(I meen that in a good way.)

SAM (for you and your brothers dedication, to making one of the best UT servers, and clan I have ever played on, and been apart of.)
blaZE (I may make jokes about you sometimes, but who hasn't? I very much appreciate you and what your bro and you has done for this game, and heres to 10 more :D
Moko ( You have helped me through a lot even when it seemed that every one here would not, and not to mention the countless times ive spent pulling allnighters with you playing UT xD)
Moskva( Thank you for teaching me some Spanish and helping me with my homework, and encouraging me to try to be the best that I could be in UT.)
Chamberly( Thank you for being there, and helping to train newbies with me, if the occasion occuared.)
Higor(thank you dude for continuing to develop siege,even though you get shit on by some of the community, just remember not all of us feel that way :D)
@Disturbed( you were a funny guy, seemed pretty down to earth
@|uK|mental(that guy he was wonderful he seemed very wise but I do remember him around a bit, what happened to him?)
@|uK|Haydan( ahahah he was great, me and him would always talk about
@Zac( Come back you little shit, its around the time you hit puberty, we all were annoying back then... Ive almost got banned back in the day when I first started.)
Krikor ( same as moskva mainly, you always got people to fucking laugh, and your trolltastic attitude is quite intreasting. Also your fantastic at osu!(one day ill do impossible shit on that xD)
SilverWing (Idk where to start with you...pfft well you put in a shit ton of work here, were quite funny, AND YOU LOVE CHICKENNNNN!)
eveRYONE ELSE I FORGOT I LOVE YOU LONG TIME. BUT I HAVENT FORGOT YOU.

Drunken ramblings ftw. But I do meen everything I say, and I greatly appreciate everything that everyone has done. We will never die live long and prosper my friends.(Also sam get back at me about helping with UT4

EDIT; im really glad that posted because idk if I would rewrite it all again. Me love you all long time.

Moko
03-09-2016, 02:05 AM
Haha awww xD
I'm just glad that I did something worth remembering.
Always happy to be a friend for you Lot. :3

SAM
03-09-2016, 03:55 AM
I do wonder what would happen to everyone. Like if we closed down...would we all bump into each other somewhere else? I suppose the siege Facebook would be a good way to keep in touch :)

I think the last I heard of mental was that he got quite frustrated during the recession in the UK. So he left for Spain (where it was worse) to start his own vehicle repaid business. He hasn't been on forum since. I do wish he would sign in and give us an update.

Moskva
03-09-2016, 06:58 AM
I do wonder what would happen to everyone. Like if we closed down...would we all bump into each other somewhere else? I suppose the siege Facebook would be a good way to keep in touch

Gotta believe that since the community is "small", we've been able to maintain contact because usually you see the same faces

Don't know much about FB (don't trust something where ALI has power), but for sure whatsapp and kik are a way that works

|uK|Tomahawk no worries pal, something the UT hard workers that started from the bottom like us have to remember, "hard work beats talent when talent fails to work hard"

UT-Sniper-SJA94
03-09-2016, 11:54 AM
I do wonder what would happen to everyone. Like if we closed down...would we all bump into each other somewhere else? I suppose the siege Facebook would be a good way to keep in touch

We will all go to the =V= servers.

When I played GTAV online a lot months ago, I kept seeing ut99 players, I was surprised how often I saw them.

SAM
03-09-2016, 12:36 PM
Lol that would be something to see!

How did you know they were ut99 players?

UT-Sniper-SJA94
03-09-2016, 12:46 PM
The most recent time, there was a map called instagib, and i said this is not real instagib, and I said about ut99, and 2 or 3 people said they still play ut99 instagib in the lobby.

UNrealshots
03-09-2016, 04:10 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Ol660SZ.gif everytime I see Tomahawk post this is what I picture.

|uK|Rays
03-09-2016, 08:24 PM
kek, you're a good kid lotr, sorry but I'll never call you Tomahawk.

SAM
03-10-2016, 02:25 AM
LOTRFAN can you mention us next thanks giving. In your prayers.

|uK|B|aZe//.
03-10-2016, 03:08 PM
lol what is this soppy ass shit :violin:

|uK|Tomahawk
03-11-2016, 02:24 PM
Its called being drunk and having accesses to a computer. But in all seriousness you guys have helped show me the world and helped me understand that people can be complete and insufferable assholes(not you blaze), but also that there are good people as well. Ive also had a long history with you guys( a crazy one at that), and I also felt that this fourm was dead so I decided to make a thread(last post was ages ago).

SAM
03-11-2016, 06:40 PM
Drunk + dead forum = emotional?

|uK|Tomahawk
03-11-2016, 07:28 PM
Apprently SAM.

EDIT: Drunken feels ftw, and I felt that you guys don't get praised enough is also another reason why I did it.

Krikor
03-14-2016, 10:13 PM
cute. I had to say it

][X][~FLuKE~][X][
03-17-2016, 12:54 AM
So...... many......... feels............

http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/believeinred/49908042/3509/3509_900.png

- - - Updated - - -

I do wonder what would happen to everyone. Like if we closed down...would we all bump into each other somewhere else? I suppose the siege Facebook would be a good way to keep in touch :)

I think the last I heard of mental was that he got quite frustrated during the recession in the UK. So he left for Spain (where it was worse) to start his own vehicle repaid business. He hasn't been on forum since. I do wish he would sign in and give us an update.

Ha, that's the reason I left Spain to come back to this wet, windy cold paradise.

I think most would keep in contact somehow. I also think if the time came to shut down UT99 servers, there would be a merge into newer games. Look at L.O.L for example, a lot from here started to play it, so that would mean the end of siege in UT99 would not mean the end of the community.

I am glad to be the first generation of UT99 players, I feel good seeing another generation playing even though it makes me feel like a fossil....You never know, a third generation could squeeze in if they aren't hooked on the newer games that will blow UT99 away like it is snake on an old nokia.

Happy days.

Disturbed//*.
03-25-2016, 02:35 PM
Thank you LOTR!

UNrealshots
04-14-2016, 02:19 AM
TY LOTR wheres my fucking shout out bitch also hi Disturbed//*.

|uK|Tomahawk
04-17-2016, 11:33 AM
I cant remember everyone in my damn drunken brain of mine <.< <3 shots and disturbed and RTG and anybody else who is sad.

RTG`
09-29-2016, 02:01 PM
You need to get your shit together, I don't like blaming people for very serious stuff like this but you should take this case as a life lesson and become a better person.