PDA

View Full Version : Can i join your clan ?

Acn0va
04-03-2016, 02:10 PM
Hello my name is Acn0va
Im 20years old
My email is [email protected]
I from France
I want join uK because you guys are good players and i want practice more with you :)
I play ut online since 4 years i played ROCKETOLYMPIC until im banned the admin said im a hacker but im not so now i play Siege, ROCKETBOOST, Insta and Normal Weapons and sometimes MH
Before i was in [PRO] clan with Quicksilver DaNgErBoY ..:Sektor:.. CocaCol@ and some others
Hope you will want me :) i tried to join TDN but he leader dont reply me
and btw im loyal

- - - Updated - - -

sorry email is [email protected]

- - - Updated - - -

and my Facebook is Ced Douineau my pic is me with army clothes

|uK|kenneth
04-03-2016, 04:27 PM
i tried to join TDN but he leader dont reply me

OMG Jadey! why you no reply too him! :O

anayway gl man!grins

|uK|fleecey
04-03-2016, 05:53 PM
Moved your thread to right section.

No need to share your facebook lol

Good luck!

seabass
04-03-2016, 06:14 PM
Good luck!

Shiro
04-03-2016, 07:45 PM
good luck ! :^)

Khrome
04-03-2016, 08:35 PM
good luck m8

Apoorv7
04-03-2016, 11:33 PM
Good luck bro :)

Acn0va
04-04-2016, 05:44 AM

Good luck!

Lol that not work here ? :)

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you guys :3 i won't disappointed you if i join i appli to 2 clans but if i join one ill be loyal :)

- - - Updated - - -

Good luck!

That not work here ? ^^
Okok no Fb :) I appli to 2 clans but if i join one ill be loyal don't worry :)

- - - Updated - - -

OMG Jadey! why you no reply too him! :O

anayway gl man!grins

Thank you :)

- - - Updated - - -

Good luck!

- - - Updated - - -

good luck ! :^)

- - - Updated - - -

good luck m8

- - - Updated - - -

Good luck bro :)

|uK|B|aZe//.
04-04-2016, 10:05 AM
you're application is being considered, would be good if you can join us on teamspeak while playing, that way we can get to know you as well

what I will ask is that if you are serious about joining us then you're application to tdn needs to be withdrawn

good luck

Acn0va
04-04-2016, 01:43 PM
you're application is being considered, would be good if you can join us on teamspeak while playing, that way we can get to know you as well

what I will ask is that if you are serious about joining us then you're application to tdn needs to be withdrawn

good luck

Hello Blaze, i never used ts before but i can try :) im serious player when we play games :) and i not rage quit the games ^^

Jst2blond
04-04-2016, 05:17 PM
Lol that not work here ? :)

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you guys :3 i won't disappointed you if i join i appli to 2 clans but if i join one ill be loyal :)

- - - Updated - - -

That not work here ? ^^
Okok no Fb :) I appli to 2 clans but if i join one ill be loyal don't worry :)

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Updating Spree, essaie de faire mieux :)

Stormy
04-04-2016, 06:13 PM
Hope you will want me :) i tried to join TDN but he leader dont reply me

Good luck

|uK|B|aZe//.
05-13-2016, 01:53 PM
rejected on the basis you havent shown much interest, if you're serious about joining I need to see it along with how you implement the following in game and out of game, attitude/approach, character/values and if there is anything different you can bring to the team at the minute I see none

Acn0va
05-13-2016, 02:53 PM
rejected on the basis you havent shown much interest, if you're serious about joining I need to see it along with how you implement the following in game and out of game, attitude/approach, character/values and if there is anything different you can bring to the team at the minute I see none

Hello Blaze. Sorry i am very busy this days i have alot things to do with my job and friends so i can't play alot but i gonna play soon and we haven't the time to play together ans see how i am in the game but i play alot with fleece maybe she can tell you how im am in siege she telling me i know how play but i just need more teamwork and i listen her so i do let me one chance to see how i am and play with me but fleece can tell you how i am on siege :) See you Blaze