PDA

View Full Version : Banned

Critical47
04-05-2016, 06:53 PM
Hello

I write to report a recurring situation in which I am banned without any reason. I just want to say that these people pseudo administrators are responsible for killing unreal tournament. We are very few players in the world today and blocking them do nothing but keep them away and fewer people every day to play Unreal Tournament. This is the fourth time bannean me when I meet this administrator on the server, who abuses his authority on the game and prohibits players, using only his impression, and also committing the same 'mistakes'' that others, not only playing ctf and dedicating himself to score frags. I think I'm speaking for many players who have experienced this situation.

Nothing more to say.

Greets

Critical.47 (UT player)

Jst2blond
04-06-2016, 02:40 AM
True, fourth time banned.
Admins and mods aren't killing UT, lamers do it better.
Am i playing for frags ? No, because i am not a good fragger and because playing with a good teamwork is better than standing in a spot fraggin.
I know that you will claim for def style but you are one of those who stand in a corner without grabbing Andaction map.
These time it was CTFPyramid map and you were just standing top roof of the pyramid waiting opponents and shoting them while they pass the door. I hope you have a keyboard, use it and move from lamer's spot.
A lamer removed from server is always better than few players leaving because someone is laming.
From Saturday ban lenght is 7 days.
Play fair, assist, grabb and cover your FC running with him and iyou won't be banned again.

Critical47
04-06-2016, 05:52 PM
You talk about teamwork but every time I entered the server are the one who is not related to the other players, and only speak to warn the rest Threatening and using your authority and '' lead '' to be able to prohibit users. I've been playing this game for over ten years and consisting perfectly capture the flag, and believe me when I say I'm not a defense and attack all the time. Now that I did not explain what was the reason for the ban on that map andAction when I went out of the game and described it as a reason for the ban, no more efforts. Is the answer, you killed all the time and certainly do not like that and you used your authority and forbade me.

Sorry my friend but are not a good admin and I think that you should not take place, because you do pesimo besides being a bad player, I'm sorry for being so honest.

Regarding the ban absurd meeting at any time since I stood on the heights of the pyramid sniper, just ascended then throw down and have better visual of the position of my enemies.

- - - Updated - - -

Then I threw the water and attacked comboinsta but clearly not all the time to get the enemy flag and return to start using your own strategy to advance

UNrealshots
04-06-2016, 06:18 PM
I just had to ban 3 people in combogib for just straight DMING. the Combo server needs more admins moderating it for sure.

Jst2blond
04-06-2016, 06:20 PM
As always, admin abuse, can't stand being killed, rageban...
I am not here to show how good or bad as a mod, i play since 99 and still sux but, i am used with lamers, trust me. I am not around to freely ban people, my job consist to keep fun and fair games on servers. I hate playing defend, 99% of the time, i like being a flagcarrier or\and running with FC trying to cover him or grabbing flag if he has been killed by ennemy. When i see an unbalance game i use to switch team by myself ( not sure it helps noob as i am) and i appreciate same spirit of teamplay by some around ( Lazyduzan, albert...). Even if i am able to forceteams and even if we have a balance command available for everyone ( !teams) and especially, even if i am on winning team while game is unbalanced by cookies or players, i move to other team.
I am a grabber but i also understand that we need defenders : Dmers are useless, my job is to remove them.
A camper\Dmer isn't a CTF player and ruin game of his own team. If you stay dming or backshoting, you generally make problems for your teammate whom is trying to enter base because we respawn in our base and so, be able to catch him easier. I don't if you understand what i mean ( late, tired and typing with phone:) )but i have nothing against you and others, i am only against rules breakers.
Some days ago, Fleecey was also complaining about you on server, it isb't a coincidence.
Be smart and think twice. As you have told in your previous post, at the end, you admit not going for flag everytimes. If you feel that you are in bad mood, then leave and go to spec waiting for a change...
You are still welcome on servers after ban period but don't continue that temporary shitty game style.
UPDATE: Ban lifted, i give you another chance, you can freely play but no freely lame.

SAM
04-06-2016, 06:22 PM
I just had to ban 3 people in combogib for just straight DMING. the Combo server needs more admins moderating it for sure.

That's what everyone in combo wants to do, DM in CTF.

Stop replying to people who just waffle. The reason is told. They have two options. Change play or keep getting banned. Simple.

Critical47
04-06-2016, 06:59 PM
SAM: Obviously you are always right, I also had server in chile I went admin on Teamspeak and organize tournaments, is what I'm talking about, and without detracting from their work here, which incidentally congratulate must learn to receive criticism from users, because it is the only way to improve. Thank you lift the punishment but I firmly believe that I am not missing him respect anyone here and I'm just stating my point of view.

Jst2blond'm not at all a bad mood, on the contrary, my intention is to contribute with my opinion to correct the correctable and improve the improvable, that a forum is not only to communicate information about the game if not also listen to users, help and above all make suggestions to make this ancient game better and lasts over time

|uK|fleecey
04-06-2016, 07:06 PM
This is the fourth time bannean

Haven't learned anything from the past bans?

Akatosh
04-06-2016, 10:09 PM
SAM: Obviously you are always right, I also had server in chile I went admin on Teamspeak and organize tournaments, is what I'm talking about, and without detracting from their work here, which incidentally congratulate must learn to receive criticism from users, because it is the only way to improve. Thank you lift the punishment but I firmly believe that I am not missing him respect anyone here and I'm just stating my point of view.

Jst2blond'm not at all a bad mood, on the contrary, my intention is to contribute with my opinion to correct the correctable and improve the improvable, that a forum is not only to communicate information about the game if not also listen to users, help and above all make suggestions to make this ancient game better and lasts over time Here are closed minded. I don't understand why waste time, playing them on servers, Since for them they are just excuses the rules, To ban a player who only defends, plays in the middle of the map or attacks achieving a spawn kill.

for them is always the same excuse "dm-ctf".
My advice, play another game. Or play on another server although we know that unfortunately these are more popular.

|uK|fleecey
04-07-2016, 08:39 AM
Here are closed minded. I don't understand why waste time, playing them on servers, Since for them they are just excuses the rules, To ban a player who only defends, plays in the middle of the map or attacks achieving a spawn kill.

My advice, play another game. Or play on another server although we know that unfortunately these are more popular.

You just mad because you are banned forever

jay666
04-07-2016, 09:28 AM
Here are closed minded. I don't understand why waste time, playing them on servers, Since for them they are just excuses the rules, To ban a player who only defends, plays in the middle of the map or attacks achieving a spawn kill.

come on man, how many pugs did we play together? u know what ctf is, its teamwork. someone standing in a spot, fragging, with no clue where the FC is, doesnt care about teamwork or even ctf. in the combo server, i camp D sometimes. I like to cover the FC too, i dont even grab, i just cover. Or i camp the middle of the map and i help D and O from there. im always in the action and i never been banned for laming. I remember ur style, i know u were a good fragger, but ctf is ctf and if u play in the comboinstagib server, u have to play ctf.

if u have the chance to spec Marsfire or Toast when they play, these guys were pros in tournaments and pugs, they will do anything to win, they doesnt care about their frags or eff., they play Capture The Flag and they want to win. even if its 1-0.

the only way toplay ctf is teamwork, and if u dont care about whats happening to both flags, u are not playing ctf.

|uK|B|aZe//.
04-07-2016, 09:49 AM
Akatosh

http://gifsb.in/crying/gushing-tears.gif

Akatosh
04-07-2016, 10:39 AM
You just mad because you are banned forever ban forewer yes. but it's easy I took out my ban. u Only waste their time.
on the other hand not just play ut99 I have good pc games do not I lack. cof cof ark evolved.

SAM
04-07-2016, 11:57 AM
ban forewer yes. but it's easy I took out my ban. u Only waste their time.
on the other hand not just play ut99 I have good pc games do not I lack. cof cof ark evolved.

Cough cough I make ARK server soon and take it over too.