Goodbye [Archive] - UnrealTournament Siege, Bunnytrack, Combogib, Instagib, UT99, UT4 clan & Server Discussion

PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye

lercs12
05-29-2011, 06:54 AM
soooooo, hmmmmm, I am going to be away of the game for a long long long long long time, some of you might not find this important, and thats because its not, but however I just wanted to say goodbye. I also want to thank you all for some good times and sweet games and to the map-makers/admins/SAM-and-Shiva/players/ets etc etc, for making the game I played a really really good game (YOU GUYS ALL ROCK, ALL!!!). This means that I am not going to be here for the croatian test (sry moko =/), or the cookie giveaway, or when the counting reaches 1337 (IF THAT EVER HAPENS, I MEAN CMON, ALMOST 1/2 A YEAR NOW LOL). This also means my projects in UT, like the map making, anti nuke-damage shock combo, and a better signature are cancelled for now but how ever it has been some cool time, oh and I notice the page modifications and they are SWEET!!!!

As a last message I would like to tell you to live as good lives as you can and I mean not inside of a game, tho games are cool and ok.Take care of the world, save the animals too, plant some threes, tell the ones you love that you love them, eat healthy, and dont do drugs (Iknow, I know).

If for some reason (I can´t imagine what would that be) someone needs or wants to contact me here is my msn(I dont usually use it) and e-mail(I use it more often than the msn) they are both the same:

[email protected]

Oh, and if I ever come back to UT I will say "hi" in the website first, so if "I" am in the servers and I say some bad stuff, thats totally not me. And I totally want to know who wins the cookie and the counting, so someone plz message that to me =D.

Ok, so there was something I wanted to tell you guys at the end, but I cant remember it now, so I am just going to go now.

(I dont know whats the word in english so I am just going to say love)
Love:
LERCS

P.D. Keep being cool, all of you!

lercs12
05-29-2011, 06:57 AM
P.D. OF THE P.D. LONG LIVE UT!!!! MAKE SURE TO KEEP IT ALIVE AS LONG AS ITS COOL!!!!

Love:
LERCS

|uK|Anthrax
05-29-2011, 08:48 AM
bye =)

|uK|Tomahawk
05-29-2011, 09:04 AM
dam man its a bummer going to see you go you were a cool noob:) Always wanting me to sing your songs on teamspeak ahaha good times. To bad your leaveing times been good hope you come back in the distant future:)

|uK|B|aZe//.
05-29-2011, 05:33 PM
wow lercs this is sudden im surprised to actually see you leave.

take care man and i hope you come back soon to play with us again

SAM
05-29-2011, 08:22 PM
Aw lercs :(

Moko
05-29-2011, 09:35 PM
KK Lercs I'll let you slide with the test. =P

Aw lercs :(
That's what I said..Or at least though.

I'll miss ya Lercs! ^^

nOs*Wildcard
05-29-2011, 10:39 PM
Don't woorry LERCS I will win the big counting, Just like I did last time! Before $car and Blaze cheated!

http://wildcard.tigzone.com/images/WC1337.PNG

And after I win the big counting again! Let's try to get 2012 before the wolrd ends in 2012
It's an exciteing RACE TO THE FINNISH
YEAH!!!

Der_Meister_Maldoror
05-29-2011, 11:14 PM
Huy ke mal, espero ke no dejes de jugar por algun tipo de problema y ke sea por ke tienes mejores ocupaciones :D ..... Suerte y esperamos verte pronto de regreso!!!

terminator
05-30-2011, 12:04 AM
Farewell man!

JR_ALI
05-30-2011, 12:18 AM
every one leaving that's sucks