PDA

View Full Version : Just to be sure about a case o.o

LordRixuel
05-12-2016, 11:30 AM
I know backshooting is not allow but is this case allow or not?

For example, I run toward the opposing base, then I encounter an opponent face to face (he/she sees me), i pass through him/her, then i turn back, continue to walk backward toward the opposing base, shooting him/her. He/She also turns back to shot me. (We are like face to face, but we both walking backward to the opposing bases. We are not chasing.)

UT-Sniper-SJA94
05-12-2016, 12:51 PM
That's backshooting.

People also seem to think covering/sealing is backshooting now, just because they can't see where their EFC, doesn't mean the person covering can't.

soma
05-12-2016, 01:42 PM
I have a problem with this as well and since so many players turn back in such situations I also usually walk backward and fire when i see the player in question turned and firing...

quess I'm a little backshooter :)

P.S. Please don't ban me, hyhy

LordRixuel
05-12-2016, 04:38 PM
That's backshooting.

People also seem to think covering/sealing is backshooting now, just because they can't see where their EFC, doesn't mean the person covering can't.
damm lol

what about running around your foe in circle and shot her/him?

Chamberly
05-12-2016, 07:22 PM
what about running around your foe in circle and shot her/him?
wild goose chase!

LordRixuel
05-12-2016, 08:07 PM
wild goose chase!

lolll

UT-Sniper-SJA94
05-12-2016, 08:23 PM
Couple seconds in:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02twvxQM7NA

SuperHex
05-12-2016, 10:44 PM
So why is backshooting not allowed?

LordRixuel
05-12-2016, 11:47 PM
So why is backshooting not allowed?

I remember I saw SAM's post somewhere about backshooting. If I understood him correctly, I think he means that some skilled players who are backshooting players make the game more harder for new players who are not skilled yet. So by forbidding backshooting, it would let less skilled players more chance. (If I'm wrong, correct me o.o)

SuperHex
05-13-2016, 01:12 AM
Not my server so obviously I have no say but thats kinda lame its a 17 year old game 90% of the people arent new so i dont really agree with that logic, obviously not my server so not like my opinion matters but idk maybe i wanna say shit

UNrealshots
05-13-2016, 01:25 AM
Blatantly backshooting for no reason other than to obtain a frag is not allowed... if your in the middle of the map and someone goes by you and u turn and backshoot him why would you do that?? If this is how you want to play just stay in ur base and defend... people seem to confuse the "no backshooting rule" it's going to happen for one reason or another but if we can stop the bullshit laming then we will do it. This is what we mean by that rule if your covering the FC or preventing an FC from capping then by all means fucking backshoot it isn't that fucking hard to figure it out if someone is backshooting you you've got 2 options demo ur game or fucking return the favor jesus people make rules so god damn hard.

|uK|B|aZe//.
05-13-2016, 02:20 PM
Blatantly backshooting for no reason other than to obtain a frag is not allowed... if your in the middle of the map and someone goes by you and u turn and backshoot him why would you do that?? If this is how you want to play just stay in ur base and defend... people seem to confuse the "no backshooting rule" it's going to happen for one reason or another but if we can stop the bullshit laming then we will do it. This is what we mean by that rule if your covering the FC or preventing an FC from capping then by all means fucking backshoot it isn't that fucking hard to figure it out if someone is backshooting you you've got 2 options demo ur game or fucking return the favor jesus people make rules so god damn hard.

this.

the whole point of the no backshooting rule is to prevent people justifying when they play like a lame faggot, its allowed in the cases of covering your fc or retreiving your own flag while chasing an enemy flag carrier

its pretty simple to follow I dont know why its so hard for some to understand it and it also allows games to flow at a much faster pace which is more entertaining than a backshooting fest slomo slug

Chamberly
05-13-2016, 04:14 PM
more entertaining than a backshooting fest slomo slug

Lmao let's turn backshooters into chicken. bok bok bok

SuperHex
05-13-2016, 06:45 PM
lol finally i get a legit answer but dont get too mad now, everytime iive asked ive gotten the same response "idk" so ty for telling me but again why so mad

Chamberly
05-13-2016, 06:51 PM
why so mad

more like... y so serious? there are rules posted already lol.

hi. creek says he wants you super. xD

SuperHex
05-14-2016, 12:02 AM
? lolol wtf

UNrealshots
05-14-2016, 03:26 AM
That was directed towards any and everyone not just towards you SuperHex and its more of being irritated because so many people ask this question and its simple so simple but people want to twist and turn the rules so it bends to how they play we have a rules thread people really need to look at.

SuperHex
05-14-2016, 11:40 PM
ahh , yea cause I never backshoot to lame only at moments if i really need to. just was wondering because i see people backshoot strategically but see people getting banned for backshooting; makes sense though if youre just laming and backshooting for kills in a ctf match.

Chamberly
05-15-2016, 04:39 PM
? lolol wtf

Just for lols here. xD