Banned aswell.. [Archive] - UnrealTournament Siege, Bunnytrack, Combogib, Instagib, UT99, UT4 clan & Server Discussion

PDA

View Full Version : Banned aswell..

reflex
05-14-2016, 09:10 PM
Hello, i haven't play the game for a long time, and while i was playing everything was fine...
now it rejects me from the server and says that i am banned with no reason.
Help please?
thanks from advance.

|uK|fleecey
05-15-2016, 10:33 AM
Can you post a screenshot please

reflex
05-15-2016, 03:58 PM
Can you post a screenshot please

here you go: https://i.gyazo.com/817aa33b0ae0178febabee7d64024c4c.png
it seems that i am banned on all uk servers for some reason, and i don't think i was doing anything wrong...

SAM
05-15-2016, 06:08 PM
SAM

Chamberly
05-15-2016, 06:45 PM
@SAM
Haha. Buno!

UT-Sniper-SJA94
05-15-2016, 07:56 PM
Haha. Buno!

This is the best way to bump it for him:

http://images.tvnz.co.nz/tvnz_images/kidzone24/2013/06/firemansam_Master.jpg

Chamberly
05-15-2016, 09:51 PM
That user ID goes to Shiva. xD

reflex
05-18-2016, 05:06 PM
halp anyone? :/

|uK|fleecey
05-18-2016, 05:44 PM
SAM bump

SAM
05-18-2016, 09:28 PM
Sorry. Bump for tomorrow please

UT-Sniper-SJA94
05-18-2016, 10:12 PM
http://images.tvnz.co.nz/tvnz_images/kidzone24/2013/06/firemansam_Master.jpg

SAM
05-19-2016, 08:06 AM
Ah yes. Israel is banned from our servers. Sorry.

|uK|Nordog
05-19-2016, 09:33 AM

Reflex is canadian, unless this is a different one.

reflex
05-19-2016, 01:04 PM

So just like that i can never play on the UK servers because my country is Israel?, wow thats just... anti semitic, and really really stupid, i just want to play the wonderful game i used to play when i was young.
Thank you so much for ruining that for me, fucking people.
fuck you all.

SAM
05-19-2016, 02:18 PM
Oh yeah....straight away anti semitism and victim card. Did you know Muslims live in Israel too? You could be of any religion for all I know. My problem is apartheid, occupation and the ethnic cleansing your country is carrying out.

Therefore, as silly as it may sound to you, yes. Israel is and has been banned for almost a year now. This is our contribution to boycott of Zionism. It's quite different to being against Judaism. So do some research.

You can still play the game. Like, we don't control everything in UT? Also you could play offline. There's some fun to be had in that.

reflex
05-19-2016, 03:22 PM
Oh yeah....straight away anti semitism and victim card. Did you know Muslims live in Israel too? You could be of any religion for all I know. My problem is apartheid, occupation and the ethnic cleansing your country is carrying out.

Therefore, as silly as it may sound to you, yes. Israel is and has been banned for almost a year now. This is our contribution to boycott of Zionism. It's quite different to being against Judaism. So do some research.

You can still play the game. Like, we don't control everything in UT? Also you could play offline. There's some fun to be had in that.
of course i know Muslims live here, i fucking live with it, every day a Muslim terrorists try to kill Jews just because they are Jews, if we didn't do all the things that we are, Israel didn't exist, period.
Media brainwashed all you know is what you see on the media.
well i guess it doesn't matter what i say, nothing will help..
i hope some day you will understand that what you are doing is wrong, and helps nothing.
good day.

SAM
05-19-2016, 03:53 PM
If someone came to my home and tried to take it from me. I would try to kill them too.

Israel exists because it was given. And when Jews had nowhere to go, Palestine welcomed them. How were they repaid, by stealing their whole country off them?

I don't care if it helps nothing. It helps my boycott. I am against zionism and the new world order. Not Judaism.

darkshaihulud
05-20-2016, 01:45 AM
This is an unjust and arbitrary action. Where is the moral outrage at Russia for annexing the Crimean region from Ukraine? Why is there no blanket ban for China for seizing control of Tibet?

But then there is no comparison to be made between these clear violations of national sovereignty, and the situation regarding Israel. The nation of Israel exists because God decreed that it would exist, when he promised Abraham - as recorded in Genesis 17:

I will confirm my covenant with you and your descendants after you, from generation to generation. This is the everlasting covenant: I will always be your God and the God of your descendants after you. And I will give the entire land of Canaan [later renamed Israel], where you now live as a foreigner, to you and your descendants. It will be their possession forever, and I will be their God.

The great diaspora, the dispersal of the remnant of the population of Israel into the other nations of the world after 70 AD when the Romans destroyed the second Temple in Jerusalem, was God's judgement on that nation for rejecting his Messiah - see the gospel of Matthew chapter 23, where Jesus declares:

O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the city that kills the prophets and stones God’s messengers! How often I have wanted to gather your children together as a hen protects her chicks beneath her wings, but you wouldn’t let me. And now, look, your house is abandoned and desolate. For I tell you this, you will never see me again until you say, ‘Blessings on the one who comes in the name of the Lord’

By that time the people of Israel had been living in the land for over 1500 years. God had always promised to bring them home again at a future time, as recorded in Amos 9:

I will bring my exiled people of Israel back from distant lands, and they will rebuild their ruined cities and live in them again. They will plant vineyards and gardens; they will eat their crops and drink their wine.
I will firmly plant them there in their own land. They will never again be uprooted from the land I have given them, says the Lord your God

Now more and more of the children of the house of Israel are making aliyah to their homeland. If you have a problem with this, then take it up with God because he established them there, and he told them it would be their land forever.

Zion is another of the names of Jerusalem. This word - "Zionism" - is being used as though it is some kind of a derogatory term, when it all it means is a belief that the nation of Israel should be allowed to have their own territory. By this definition I am a Zionist.

Are there evil people in the world masquerading as Jews? Absolutely. The enemy of God works tirelessly to bring condemnation down on those he loves. As Jesus says in Revelation:

Look, I will force those who belong to Satan’s synagogue—those liars who say they are Jews but are not—to come and bow down at your feet. They will acknowledge that you are the ones I love.

Is the nation of Israel at large a Holy people? No, many of them do not recognise the authority of God. But this regathering isn't happening for their sake. It is written in Ezekiel:

Son of man, when the people of Israel were living in their own land, they defiled it by the evil way they lived. To me their conduct was as unclean as a woman’s menstrual cloth. They polluted the land with murder and the worship of idols,a so I poured out my fury on them. I scattered them to many lands to punish them for the evil way they had lived. But when they were scattered among the nations, they brought shame on my holy name. For the nations said, ‘These are the people of the Lord, but he couldn’t keep them safe in his own land!’ Then I was concerned for my holy name, on which my people brought shame among the nations.

“Therefore, give the people of Israel this message from the Sovereign Lord: I am bringing you back, but not because you deserve it. I am doing it to protect my holy name, on which you brought shame while you were scattered among the nations. I will show how holy my great name is—the name on which you brought shame among the nations. And when I reveal my holiness through you before their very eyes, says the Sovereign Lord, then the nations will know that I am the Lord. For I will gather you up from all the nations and bring you home again to your land.

“Then I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you will be clean. Your filth will be washed away, and you will no longer worship idols. And I will give you a new heart, and I will put a new spirit in you. I will take out your stony, stubborn heart and give you a tender, responsive heart.b And I will put my Spirit in you so that you will follow my decrees and be careful to obey my regulations.

“And you will live in Israel, the land I gave your ancestors long ago. You will be my people, and I will be your God. I will cleanse you of your filthy behavior. I will give you good crops of grain, and I will send no more famines on the land. I will give you great harvests from your fruit trees and fields, and never again will the surrounding nations be able to scoff at your land for its famines. Then you will remember your past sins and despise yourselves for all the detestable things you did. But remember, says the Sovereign Lord, I am not doing this because you deserve it. O my people of Israel, you should be utterly ashamed of all you have done!

SAM
05-20-2016, 04:18 AM
So. Let me get this straight. You are condoning the dispossessing of innocent civilians, killing children, wiping out generations. For the pro creation of Israel and what a book said? Who are the terrorists and extremists here, exactly? A country that didn't exist. A people that were given land by the Palestinians after the holocaust because they had no safe place? That's quite some agenda there.

God didn't give Israel it's land. The UK and US did. And the war in Syria is but an expansion into Golan Heights. Nothing else. The state of Israel was built from theft, barbarity and terrorism.

I tell you what. Why don't Israel take Northern Ireland. And then slowly expand into the rest of the UK whilst turning you into a refugee. Let's see how you feel then?

With regards to Russia, they are simply re-establishing the USSR and America is shit scared of that. Do yourself a favour, stop reading the war propaganda you are fed by mainstream media.

The bottom line is, Israel is banned. We choose which countries we serve. Simple as that. No one has a right to play here. We are not an elected government taxing any of you and therefore I don't have to listen to anyone's 'outrage' or moral disapproval.

nrgetic
05-20-2016, 08:00 AM
Now more and more of the children of the house of Israel are making aliyah to their homeland. If you have a problem with this, then take it up with God because he established them there, and he told them it would be their land forever.

Yes yes, repeating words from a book that is holy to you with no transcending from those dogmas in any way. Therefore putting every person with an argument diffirently from those in a ridiculous position, reduction to absurdity is a name for it.

Placing Sam to take it up to god.

So there Sam goes up 667 levels with an elevator to talk to "your" god if he established them there. Probably Sam's conversation should be the one question: "Did you place them there yourself o holy lord?" And he offcourse will answer that directly "yes Sam, I did! now be gone, I have work to do" right? Sam would be shocked, :yesmaster: and leaves as a convinced zionist. Sounds pretty reasonable to me!

God had not established them there, that was just a installment for a lot of reasons like geopolitical reasons as well.

Your views are extreme, quite scary to me. This book seems so often repeated that it is programmed troughout your core of cognitions, thinking if you want to let go this extremist mindset maybe even a psychose is the outcome.

My suggestion is read some books about history and diffirent religions. Grow some perspective. Instead of tighten up trough self confirmation even at a gameforum.

SAM
05-20-2016, 08:47 AM
Here's what your post sounded like darkshaihulud

The book said it, book justifies it. Therefore, they are allowed to do anything achieve it.

If anyone has a problem with the method(s) being used to achieve it (holocaust, ethnic cleansing) then no one is responsible other than god.

That's extremism at it's finest.

darkshaihulud
05-20-2016, 03:37 PM
OK, we've established several points from your replies. First, you don't believe in the authority of God's word. That's fine, it's your decision to make, but it's good to have it on record for the sake of future discussion so that I can take it into account. Having lived the vast majority of my life (up until a little under five years ago) as an agnostic I understand your perspective. I believe God's word to be the final authority on all things.

Secularly, do you agree that the nation state of Israel existed for 1500 years up until the time of the diaspora? Morally, do you believe that a land that has been lived upon for 50 generations by the same people-group should be returned to them when the political climate and will exists for that to be possible?

If you disagree, then it is difficult to reconcile what you mentioned with regards to Russia. You said that Russia is "simply re-establishing the USSR". In that instance I would turn your own question back on you: "You are condoning the dispossessing of innocent civilians, killing children, wiping out generations. For the pro creation of Israel and what a book said?" - is it right that Russia should be able to subjugate, debase, displace and kill the pro-Ukrainians living in the Crimean region?
Isn't Israel "simply re-establishing itself" according to historical precedent?

No I don't condone the killing of anyone. I didn't claim that the methods of the reclamation the territories of Israel (an unfinished process I might add) were just or right, or Holy. I think that human thinking is fatally flawed in the way that it goes about doing most things.

I don't consume "war propaganda you are fed by mainstream media". I rarely watch television, I don't listen to the radio and I don't buy a newspaper. I get most of my information from independent researchers. You intimated that I'm oblivious to wider global events, but I do believe in the coalescence of a New World Order - although I'm sure my understanding of the motivation for this process is very different from your own. As an example, I don't believe that "America is shit scared of that". There is an over-arching relationship between a powerful group of people that transcends national boundaries. We can see evidence of this when we examine a quote from Lenin:

I don't care what becomes of Russia. To hell with it … All this is only the road to a World Revolution.

nrgetic I'm sorry I scare you.

|uK|fleecey
05-20-2016, 07:09 PM
do we really need 15+ pages of this again?

][X][~FLuKE~][X][
05-20-2016, 09:34 PM
Believing in Gods....lol

Believing what archaic men wrote in a time where for example they have no clue how rain happens, or earthquakes...etc. yet what they write in a book is believable? these people thought god gave them rain if they prayed for it and then it happened by coincidence. Earthquakes were a god angry at people. Vikings thought lightening was Thor and Odin was the one true god. Then we have the greeks with Zeus and his children gods. Lets not forget the Romans....they went all out and had a god for near enough every tiny thing.Men at those times had the IQ level of a brick but their words are still believed. :rolleyes:

Religion is cancer to this planet, it causes hatred and wars. just like the hatred beaming in this thread. Religion causes arguments with borderline hatred reactions. There is already too much hate in the world over this shit. we are nothing but the next blip in time.

Some humour for the thread....:) (Relative bit starts at 13:30 to 20:00) This is exactly my view on religion and funny as hell

https://youtu.be/E7L2ymJlrSM?t=13m30s

reflex
05-20-2016, 10:05 PM
[X][~FLuKE~][X][;112392']Believing in Gods....lol

Believing what archaic men wrote in a time where for example they have no clue how rain happens, or earthquakes...etc. yet what they write in a book is believable? these people thought god gave them rain if they prayed for it and then it happened by coincidence. Earthquakes were a god angry at people. Vikings thought lightening was Thor and Odin was the one true god. Then we have the greeks with Zeus and his children gods. Lets not forget the Romans....they went all out and had a god for near enough every tiny thing.Men at those times had the IQ level of a brick but their words are still believed. :rolleyes:

Religion is cancer to this planet, it causes hatred and wars. just like the hatred beaming in this thread. Religion causes arguments with borderline hatred reactions. There is already too much hate in the world over this shit. we are nothing but the next blip in time.

Some humour for the thread....:) (Relative bit starts at 13:30 to 20:00) This is exactly my view on religion and funny as hell

https://youtu.be/E7L2ymJlrSM?t=13m30s

But do you believe that what hes doing is right?
Boycott israel for defending itself?
Things like that is why we have war, i just wanted to fucking play the game i grew up with, and this is probably the best or the only server i can play on.

][X][~FLuKE~][X][
05-22-2016, 11:39 AM
But do you believe that what hes doing is right?
Boycott israel for defending itself?
Things like that is why we have war, i just wanted to fucking play the game i grew up with, and this is probably the best or the only server i can play on.

No I don't believe it is right or wrong because I don't believe in religion, therefore both sides of the argument are meaningless to me. Showing hatred over past events or a religion is in itself is what is going to doom the human race.

I repeat again..... Religion is the cancer that is the root of most conflicts. Instead of looking up and praying to some form of entity that will never answer unless coincidence makes it seem like they have, look forward and focus on those that you clearly can see exist around you. As technology and better understanding of the world progress, worldwide religions alter their religious beliefs to suit the time.

Some facts like this that have changed from fact to "it is a cryptic meaning"....

Islam - A winged horse took Mohammed to heaven....wtf? really?...... but now it gets twisted as a hidden meaning
Christian - As the vid above shows. Jesus could walk on water, feed thousands with a loaf of bread. Yet he couldn't handle 3 nails?....... the response to that is "he died for our sins" wtf? really?...... but now it gets twisted as a hidden meaning
Jewish - "metzitzah b'peh"<---- I will let you google this one.

The thing I hate the most, is the fact you could be in the past and in some religions now.....executed for not believing in that imaginary god.

Banning a country due to hatred I don't agree with, banning a country because it is your choice with full rights to do so? that is justified as that choice is the owners decision.

Sam has the right to allow or disallow traffic as he sees fit, he is the owner. Like the reasons or not, it doesn't matter, it is his house.

UT-Sniper-SJA94
05-22-2016, 11:46 AM
[X][~FLuKE~][X][;112433]The thing I hate the most, is the fact you could be in the past and in some religions now.....executed for not believing in that imaginary god.
How many thousands of years the human race is behind of what it could of been, it's depressing thinking about it.

][X][~FLuKE~][X][
05-22-2016, 06:06 PM
How many thousands of years the human race is behind of what it could of been, it's depressing thinking about it.

So true, makes you wonder where technology would be by now if it wasn't for suppressing religions. In medieval times you were executed if you ever managed to do something that debunks anything in the religious books. I see religion as a way for humans to suppress and control others with fear. Sin and god will strike you down, bow to him and fear him - Christians.... Accept allah as the one true prophet... wait, you like jesus better? execute him!! etc.

What pisses me off is why humans think they have the right to decide what a god wants, just like the vid above. It may be a comedian but he has hit the nail on the head. If a god thinks you have done wrong, he will let you know himself, not someone with schizophrenia hearing two voices and believe it is a god talking to them.

Most religious folks will take my comments like I have wandered into their house on Christmas day and pissed all over the xmas tree. shock and horror....followed by rage. That is the problem, too much hatred for anyone that dares speak up against religions that have torn and controlled humanity for thousands of years. lopping someone's head of because they discover what causes lightning or rain etc. etc.

About time we let scientists take the wheel, they may even discover proof to show a god is real! instead of constantly debunking parts of every religion. :D

seabass
05-22-2016, 06:47 PM
Yes, these are all good points, but consider this:

“Very well,” he said, “I will let you bake your bread over cow dung instead of human excrement.”

Just admit it, if it weren't for religion, you guys would still be baking bread over human excrement instead of cow dung.
Religion 1, heathens 0.

Icehammer
05-22-2016, 06:50 PM
God tell me that this is the best thread ever :yesmaster:

PS: Agreed with Sam, and jews come to Chile now, searching for a new promised land fuuu

SAM
05-22-2016, 07:54 PM
This isn't about religion or hatred to me.

It's down to principles. You can't go round dispossessing people and then call them terrorists for wanting their property back. The real terrorists are the settlers hell-bent of attaining their 'promised land. If it was god given, then that land would not have been inhabited by others. No god promotes war, violence or bloodshed. So why is that happening and why would it happen if God knowingly knew the land would have to be 'reclaimed'?

If someone so much as tried to take my phone, I will sure as heck chase them down and give them a good beating. But if they tried to or did take my house. You can be sure I would attempt to burn it down with them in it.

That makes me a terrorist. Does it? Because this is what Palestinians are doing. They want their homes back. They don't received billions in aid from the USA or an illegal nuclear program which no one seems to talk about. Nor do they have this 'iron dome' system which prevents any type of missile even reaching Israel. So therefore, the actions against Palestine are disproportionate. Israel is festering criminals at every level.

reflex
05-23-2016, 12:07 PM
This isn't about religion or hatred to me.

It's down to principles. You can't go round dispossessing people and then call them terrorists for wanting their property back. The real terrorists are the settlers hell-bent of attaining their 'promised land. If it was god given, then that land would not have been inhabited by others. No god promotes war, violence or bloodshed. So why is that happening and why would it happen if God knowingly knew the land would have to be 'reclaimed'?

If someone so much as tried to take my phone, I will sure as heck chase them down and give them a good beating. But if they tried to or did take my house. You can be sure I would attempt to burn it down with them in it.

That makes me a terrorist. Does it? Because this is what Palestinians are doing. They want their homes back. They don't received billions in aid from the USA or an illegal nuclear program which no one seems to talk about. Nor do they have this 'iron dome' system which prevents any type of missile even reaching Israel. So therefore, the actions against Palestine are disproportionate. Israel is festering criminals at every level.
this is such bullshit, palestine don't exist, never existed, and you can go fuck yourself with all the muslims all together. fuck you and your shit server.
get a new anti-ddos system btw.

SAM
05-23-2016, 12:16 PM
this is such bullshit, palestine don't exist, never existed, and you can go fuck yourself with all the muslims all together. fuck you and your shit server.

Extremist scumbag. Palestine exists and will continue to. It's good to know you're part of the occupation. One day, one day you shall equally be dispossessed.

I like our anti ddos as it is, thanks. Is it working too well?

|uK|Nordog
05-23-2016, 04:10 PM

The promised land exist in an old fable, wich you guys keeps justifying war crimea by. People these days are stupid to belive in such. If he really exist, he will give you your land ehen the time is there. If he really exist, you guys are doomed for not following the 10 laws of god.

uranus
05-28-2016, 03:24 PM
No god promotes war, violence or bloodshed.
*all gods...

My problem with religion is that it encourages people to just make shit up and then claim it's true without any evidence whatsoever.

SAM
05-29-2016, 03:20 AM
*all gods...

My problem with religion is that it encourages people to just make shit up and then claim it's true without any evidence whatsoever.

That's not a problem with religion though. That's a problem with a person. These people are usually called hate preachers. The western ones are quite clever though. They do it quite very indirectly.

paul
05-29-2016, 03:31 AM
Wow, just wow. Why you have to bring politics or religion to a game, I have no idea. Appalled to say the least.

SAM
05-29-2016, 06:55 AM
Thanks for being a-paul'd.

paul
05-29-2016, 07:09 PM
Thanks for being a-paul'd.
Yeah I left that there on purpose, you took the easy way out.

I hope one day you realise that being a tyrant isn't going to get you far. You're banning this fellow, because of where he resides.

Let me ask you, when he was born did he have the option to chose his religion or place of birth? Did you?

Now you're just ostracising him, as he happens to be in a certain part of the world.

SuperHex
05-30-2016, 12:16 AM
Ap-paul'd XD thats fucking awesome man haha

|uK|B|aZe//.
06-17-2016, 08:20 AM
No paul he didnt have the choice but hes an "adult" now and he CAN make his own choices. He chooses to reside in occupied land then thats up to him I'm not gonna sit here and pay for services so that someone who is clearly a zionist and has no respect for others can play scot free on the servers I pay for and then comes in here with the cheek to demand being unbanned because he thinks he has a right to play here. Oh no its the end of the world!!