Tired of this guy [Archive] - UnrealTournament Siege, Bunnytrack, Combogib, Instagib, UT99, UT4 clan & Server Discussion

PDA

View Full Version : Tired of this guy

Shiro
06-02-2016, 09:41 PM
i guess im not the only one who is already tired of this guy getting banned and never learning his lesson (yeah killerspeed boiz) fucken guy been banned 3 or 2 times already sill playing same style camping mid spawn and shiet, alright he's nuking now but yeah, keeps timing mid spawns and building shit tons of stuff to not get kill, he even go afk waiting for mid then go for it. utbusta pls

Higor
06-02-2016, 10:13 PM
If you can kill him, he'll probably give like 250 RU (600 or more if his eff is above 85).
Get a mine bind and put it on mid spawn if your team happens to be there, you won't get the extra RU but someone else on the team will when he gets killed by normal means after that.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm gonna brainstorm a bind...
Let's see if this works:

M=selectbuild mine|buildit|onrelease setmode 0 0|onrelease buildit|onrelease buildit|onrelease buildit
brb lol

- - - Updated - - -

Holy shit

Shiro
06-02-2016, 11:03 PM
man its not i cant kill him , its about breaking the rules, he already got banned for it #no (http://www.unrealkillers.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=no) #laming! (http://www.unrealkillers.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=laming%21) , i cant easily kill this idiot but its annoying af running around with trans and shit...

Banny
06-02-2016, 11:24 PM
agreed with beast. trying to kill that guy is just a waste of time because all he does is make speed+belt+shield+boots+trans to run around mid and once he picks up the midspawn he immediately runs to his base like a coward. tired of this shit gameplay

][X][~FLuKE~][X][
06-03-2016, 01:32 AM
If you can kill him, he'll probably give like 250 RU (600 or more if his eff is above 85).
Get a mine bind and put it on mid spawn if your team happens to be there, you won't get the extra RU but someone else on the team will when he gets killed by normal means after that.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm gonna brainstorm a bind...
Let's see if this works:

M=selectbuild mine|buildit|onrelease setmode 0 0|onrelease buildit|onrelease buildit|onrelease buildit
brb lol

- - - Updated - - -

Holy shit

Can......Worms.....EVERYWHERE!!!...

Gonna go edit my binds nao.....:jumping:

Chamberly
06-03-2016, 02:17 AM
Holy shit

I'm gonna keel you. :P

skaarj_dulog
06-03-2016, 02:23 AM
Same as most of other players does (on certain maps), ban them all too then.

utbusta
06-03-2016, 09:43 AM
Many players that do similar stuff, not team players but always begging for RU. They sit back in base until they get enough RU to build either nukes or jetpack, shield, speed etc. Totally useless IMHO. Then they typically talk shit because they do nothing but nuke and take mid items. Anyone who plays similar to this is going to get nothing but points, nukes etc. If they don't sit in base, they hide on the sides of some larger maps and snipe people or spam any exposed builds. Lame as fuck. I will up the demo but everyone already knows his type of game play style.

HIGH+CAMILO
06-03-2016, 10:12 AM
agreed with beast. trying to kill that guy is just a waste of time because all he does is make speed+belt+shield+boots+trans to run around mid and once he picks up the midspawn he immediately runs to his base like a coward. tired of this shit gameplay

TRUE

HIGH[+]AdRiaN
06-03-2016, 11:44 AM
Agree. Lamers like him must be perma banned if not spot with this behavior.

uranus
06-03-2016, 12:47 PM
Perma seems inordinately harsh unless someone is using illegal add-ons. Siege isn't really in my purview but KS is a pretty nice kid. I'm sure he'd come around if someone were to talk to him with maybe... teamspeak? I mean, who wants to end up being one of the only 3 players still allowed to play?

Higor
06-03-2016, 02:04 PM
I think the recent Siege changes make it more dangerous to play the way K_S does.
Dropping a translocator because of a mine can be really harsh if it falls into the other team's hands.

Wouldn't ban though, he gets to destroy many nukes in some games if given the chance. He does use the transloctor for other things.

HIGH+CAMILO
06-03-2016, 05:05 PM
He needs another warning.

Higor
06-03-2016, 05:38 PM
He needs another warning.
If you're on his team and see he's not helping, then warn him.
Warning from the opposite team would be with incomplete information.

][X][~FLuKE~][X][
06-03-2016, 05:47 PM

Can't believe I am going to say this, but here goes .....I completely agree with you.

utbusta
06-03-2016, 06:48 PM
http://www.manchu4life.com/ut/speed.rar

Chamberly
06-03-2016, 06:58 PM
I hate demos that constantly make the person disappear even though they are IN THE GAME. Ffs.

Banny
06-04-2016, 02:03 AM
Tell me how wasting RU on shield+boots+speed+trans helping me? All i know is he insta spent about 3-4k which could be put to good use in building base etc.

Shiro
06-04-2016, 02:28 AM

man i've told this guy several times , even on his team , opposite team , spectator or fucking irc, this guy doesnt understand , getting banned 3 times already and keep doing same shit... c'mon man.

|uK|fleecey
06-04-2016, 08:03 AM
Perma seems inordinately harsh unless someone is using illegal add-ons. Siege isn't really in my purview but KS is a pretty nice kid. I'm sure he'd come around if someone were to talk to him with maybe... teamspeak? I mean, who wants to end up being one of the only 3 players still allowed to play?

I guess you don't know much.. many have tried to explain to him , talk to him like very game, got plenty of warnings, been banned couple of times. Got himself a perma but got eventually unbanned and we explained once again why he was banned.. And guess what he does after all this trouble? Doing the same thing again.

How can we get through to someone who doesn't seem to get it?

If you know how, please tell.

He can be a nice guy and all, but that's not the point right now.

utbusta
06-04-2016, 02:10 PM
How can we get through to someone who doesn't seem to get it?

Take his keyboard and mouse and run it through a shredder

uranus
06-04-2016, 03:44 PM
Yes, I don't siege much at all so I don't know. I unzipped too soon. But since I stuck my weenie in the wormhole already, I'll try to bring it up tonight. He usually plays with our Friday/Saturday UT fun group.

L0nEwolF
06-04-2016, 10:55 PM
AdRiaN;112864]Agree. Lamers like him must be perma banned if not spot with this behavior. STFU adrian youre the worst lamer here, you always rage quit and you always unbalancing teams like the idiot you are... Remember that You asked for -=Rp* players for your BOA team and you stacked that tournament, now you dont like hes play style?? cmon youre a fuckin idiot.

Shiro
06-04-2016, 11:14 PM
Remember that You asked for -=Rp* players for your BOA team and you stacked that tournament
LMAO , rp players unbalance every game, such an skillfull players , sisi :^)

L0nEwolF
06-04-2016, 11:26 PM
LMAO , rp players unbalance every game, such an skillfull players , sisi :^) U said that cause ure a useful lamer player.

Shiro
06-04-2016, 11:29 PM
U said that cause ure a useful lamer player

jacob88
06-05-2016, 12:44 PM
Why do you guys care so much how another person plays? Ut is dying you will keep banning until there is 5 players left (all admins lel). As long as a person isnt cheating, insulting/harassing or exploiting they should be given some grace. He plays like that all the time maybe cause he doesnt know how else to play or so...

utbusta
06-05-2016, 01:52 PM
Why do you guys care so much how another person plays? Ut is dying you will keep banning until there is 5 players left (all admins lel). As long as a person isnt cheating, insulting/harassing or exploiting they should be given some grace. He plays like that all the time maybe cause he doesnt know how else to play or so...

Some people just don't get it. He's been warned and banned in the past, he knows how to play he just chooses the play like an idiot. Ban idiots, idiots don't make the game. Guys like him (small percentage) ruin the game just as much as campers, douche bags that just spam rockets at doors, sideline bitches, those that wait at bridges and those guys that sit at mid to get special items. It's nice to have a of teamwork and you're up against good builds, good nukers and good clean respectful game play. I know it doesn't happen often. Even when the admins are playing they still do this stupid crap without a thought.

jacob88
06-06-2016, 01:30 AM
You fail to realize, nobody is perfect, we arent robots who play the game and follow a way to play the game, if every person played UT by the rules you want then this game would be boring as FUCK. Get that in your head and let it soak. You think you can go play in the nba and a guy blocks you and defends on you all game you can whine to the ref? They will laugh in your face.

skaarj_dulog
06-06-2016, 02:37 AM
1) He steals mid items. Thats good for his team and bad for opposite team, cuz they lose mid, cant use mid items
2) He not only camps mid, after he gets ru for nuke, he nuking, and using mid items (flame etc)
3) On some maps (like bath eq) he trans to enemy base to find nukes and destroy them
4) And ofc hes distracting opposite team, by transing around, so you wouldnt know, if he just transing, or gonna nuke

Yes its annoying that he uses trans, speed etc and run back if u hit him few times i hate that too. But its not only him doing that, so why do you complain about him only?
I would rather have killer speed in my team than all this useless minigunning idiots together taken. If he only would understand english he would be good in teamwork
U know that he times mid. U can time it too and make a trap there, by killing him you will get lots of ru and posibly his trans as Higor said, so whats the problem?

Moskva
06-06-2016, 03:28 AM
Remember that You asked for -=Rp* players for your BOA team and you stacked that tournament

http://pix.iemoji.com/images/emoji/apple/ios-9/256/thinking-face.png

utbusta
06-06-2016, 08:21 AM
You fail to realize, nobody is perfect, we arent robots who play the game and follow a way to play the game, if every person played UT by the rules you want then this game would be boring as FUCK. Get that in your head and let it soak. You think you can go play in the nba and a guy blocks you and defends on you all game you can whine to the ref? They will laugh in your face.

I guess you had a tough time comprehending the fact that he's been banned before, he's had numerous warnings and people have talked to him yet he continues to do the exact same thing. That would make you a moron. If you get bored by "fair play" then you should find another hobby.

The NBA reference is flat out stupid. You'd be ejected if you didn't play by the rules. Invalid as fuck.

HIGH+CAMILO
06-06-2016, 09:00 AM
STFU adrian youre the worst lamer here, you always rage quit and you always unbalancing teams like the idiot you are... Remember that You asked for -=Rp* players for your BOA team and you stacked that tournament, now you dont like hes play style?? cmon youre a fuckin idiot.

ROFL

jacob88
06-06-2016, 12:32 PM
I guess you had a tough time comprehending the fact that he's been banned before, he's had numerous warnings and people have talked to him yet he continues to do the exact same thing. That would make you a moron. If you get bored by "fair play" then you should find another hobby.

The NBA reference is flat out stupid. You'd be ejected if you didn't play by the rules. Invalid as fuck.

That nba reference is valid, as you are allowed to defend a person all game if you wanted to. What rules is that other guy breaking. If he plays dumb then counter it. You are obviously getting your jimmies rustled by this guy, and its working.

Moskva
06-06-2016, 01:06 PM
If we're gonna gonna go with a NBA reference, I'd say he's the guy that doesn't get back on defense and cherrypicks every possession, it's annoying for his team and the other team

jacob88
06-06-2016, 11:02 PM
Yes moskva, but its not illegal. Just annoying. Annoying doesn't and shouldn't warrant a ban. Everyone plays differently.

Moskva
06-07-2016, 12:39 AM
I know, I never said it was illegal, hence despite how annoying it can get, there's not a lot to do here.

HIGH[+]AdRiaN
06-08-2016, 12:48 AM
STFU adrian youre the worst lamer here, you always rage quit and you always unbalancing teams like the idiot you are... Remember that You asked for -=Rp* players for your BOA team and you stacked that tournament, now you dont like hes play style?? cmon youre a fuckin idiot.
I love you too <3

deluxeorgasm
06-08-2016, 11:13 PM
He doesn't speak enlges can anyone explain in spanish, i agree it's annoying

Woody
06-09-2016, 01:10 AM
He doesn't speak enlges can anyone explain in spanish, i agree it's annoying

Es verdad, es molesto.

Es increíble que este chico no cambie su manera de jugar, a mi en verdad me aburre (y no creo que yo sea el único), él dijo que iba a cambiar su forma de jugar y bla bla bla , y qué pasó?, sigue CAMPEANDO en el mid, con speed y trans... como SIEMPRE lo ha hecho.

UNrealshots
06-09-2016, 02:09 PM
http://i.imgur.com/A3YJP9z.gif
when you abandon one shit thread and enter another...

|uK|kenneth
06-09-2016, 02:40 PM
http://i.imgur.com/A3YJP9z.gif
when you abandon one shit thread and enter another...

lmfao

Shiro
06-09-2016, 03:35 PM
so are we gonna get some solution ??? or somethingggg?
|uK|fleecey HIGH+CAMILO |uK|B|aZe//. pope @Obama

HIGH+CAMILO
06-09-2016, 04:00 PM
so are we gonna get some solution ??? or somethingggg?
|uK|fleecey HIGH+CAMILO |uK|B|aZe//. pope @Obama

I on it.

|uK|Litr0
06-10-2016, 04:30 PM
Today i was playing with him and he still playing like always nothing change! I dont know is hes style, but is a peace of shit style xD

Higor
06-10-2016, 05:49 PM
Started sweating cold on a Bathrooms game when he started transing in my base trying to find my nukes...
Of course I have the best hiding place so he couldn't find any of the 5 nukes, lost without achieving anything HUEHUEHUE

L0nEwolF
06-12-2016, 06:17 PM
AdRiaN;113062]I love you too <3fuck you.

HIGH+CAMILO
06-15-2016, 03:54 PM
I warned him yesterday.
Next time 500 matches.

|uK|B|aZe//.
06-17-2016, 09:11 AM
Its a lame playstyle and its considered camping, mid isnt just for one person. Ok maybe he does time it, but do you really think he uses a midspawn time bind so that his teammates know when mid is spawning? No, because he wants it all for himseld and is not a TEAMPLAYER. Siege is a teamplay based mod. The fucking end!

Coll@
06-17-2016, 02:08 PM
he also ask team for ru all time and after 1 hour playing he fail then rage quit. waste of 10 000 ru. also he like to camp tele with hammer. Im not sure how you still allow him to play .

Higor
06-17-2016, 04:40 PM
Im not sure how you still allow him to play .
Because he is easy to beat... as long as the likes of Seba don't pick up instas and waste them before they spend 5 ammo on it.
But if you guys wish to handle this, knock yourselves out.

L0nEwolF
06-27-2016, 11:23 PM
Grab an insta and kill him you bunch of idiots!

Scourge
06-28-2016, 03:25 PM
Grab an insta and kill him you bunch of idiots!

It's not often you'll get the chance when the guy is always on the mid with a trans that is guaranteed to be faster than you.

|uK|B|aZe//.
06-28-2016, 05:18 PM
Rofl its pretty easy if you're of that calibre of taking down someone who thinks they are good. Thats besides the point, the reason he isnt perm banned is because his butt buddies keep coming here after he is banned to appeal for him.... using he excuse he doesnt speak English. Its plain and simple. Stop camping mid.

Shiro
07-01-2016, 05:17 AM
sigh...

http://puu.sh/pMr3w/7f1f11a06b.bmp

now with another name

siege's not even playable anymore bcos this people, this not used to happen back when siege was still not anal fucked by "developers"

im out of siege. C Y @

|uK|kenneth
07-01-2016, 07:30 AM
sigh...

http://puu.sh/pMr3w/7f1f11a06b.bmp

now with another name

siege's not even playable anymore bcos this people, this not used to happen back when siege was still not anal fucked by "developers"

im out of siege. C Y @

was this the name he used? "Chrono_Cross"

- - - Updated - - -

nvm... did he do something wrong now?

Scourge
07-01-2016, 09:46 AM
this not used to happen back when siege was still not anal fucked by "developers"

What? This has nothing to do with Siege development, you could do this before Higor even touched Siege - in fact, he made it MORE DIFFICULT to do what killer_speed does. This is a problem with players.

|uK|fleecey
07-04-2016, 05:34 AM
I think we should remove midspawns for awhile and enjoy those games again like past!

Spiderman
07-04-2016, 08:10 AM
I think we should remove midspawns for awhile and enjoy those games again like past!

Yes pls remove mid spwns, most of times players just run around mid spwn only

|uK|fleecey
07-04-2016, 08:28 AM
Yes pls remove mid spwns, most of times players just run around mid spwn only

For the time being I think it would be a great idea..

Moskva
07-04-2016, 08:05 PM
You don't change the game for one player

Higor
07-04-2016, 08:19 PM
My two last bans on this annoying playstyle... were on Florencia.
I can tell that Killer_Speed has taken it down a notch... or he knows when moderators are watching.

|uK|B|aZe//.
07-05-2016, 03:12 AM
Its not one player though moskva. Almost everyone just sits and waits for mid nowadays

|uK|fleecey
07-05-2016, 03:28 AM
Its not one player though moskva. Almost everyone just sits and waits for mid nowadays

So let remove midspawns for time being so we get intense games instead and teamwork (hopefully)

Coll@
07-05-2016, 07:41 AM
whats wrong with you guys. Why you need to remove everything you dont like. Someone spend his time to make something and your only solution is to delete it. There are few stuffs that alot people repeating that they dont like ( minigun , mid spawns etc....) I wuld like you to bring all stuffs in siege we ever had and just balance it. Minigun OP ? then reduce demage abit... midspawns OP ? increse time respawn... neutron op? increse RU cost... you can put price for neutron 10 000 and I will be fine with it.. btw neutron can be killed so player will risk alot... nuke siren OP ? reduce size... etc etc... Higor have knowledge and he can do almost anything we imagine so why dont we look at siege like something that can grow instead we delete all we dont like... I can imagine playing siege in Virtual Reality with 3d glasses with alot new buildings items etc. Im telling you we had more ppl and more fun before becouse we had more stuffs to make and combine.These days siege is simple and boring becouse every building have it own spot at map and I feel it shuldnt be as it is. ppl get bore frustrated and it and up with server full of toxic gamers. We need more shit so ppl can combine, experiment etc.

|uK|fleecey
07-05-2016, 10:15 AM
whats wrong with you guys. Why you need to remove everything you dont like. Someone spend his time to make something and your only solution is to delete it. There are few stuffs that alot people repeating that they dont like ( minigun , mid spawns etc....) I wuld like you to bring all stuffs in siege we ever had and just balance it. Minigun OP ? then reduce demage abit... midspawns OP ? increse time respawn... neutron op? increse RU cost... you can put price for neutron 10 000 and I will be fine with it.. btw neutron can be killed so player will risk alot... nuke siren OP ? reduce size... etc etc... Higor have knowledge and he can do almost anything we imagine so why dont we look at siege like something that can grow instead we delete all we dont like... I can imagine playing siege in Virtual Reality with 3d glasses with alot new buildings items etc. Im telling you we had more ppl and more fun before becouse we had more stuffs to make and combine.These days siege is simple and boring becouse every building have it own spot at map and I feel it shuldnt be as it is. ppl get bore frustrated and it and up with server full of toxic gamers. We need more shit so ppl can combine, experiment etc.

I for one dont want mid spawn for short time but dont mind other things coming back. :)

|uK|kenneth
07-05-2016, 02:55 PM
honestly colla is right siege really is dieing lately (compared to a couple years ago) people had to wait for a spot to get in cause it was always full. we even tried to get a second siege server where people from thje first server get redirected to the second one when it was full unfortunately we failed. we need to make siege interesting again and not sick with what we have.

HIGH+CAMILO
07-05-2016, 04:33 PM
Well about mid spawn we could increase the time... 3 min like pug...

Spiderman
07-05-2016, 04:55 PM
I agree with Coll@ and Kenneth

Scourge
07-05-2016, 04:56 PM
#MSGA

|uK|Rays
07-05-2016, 05:25 PM
Higor has siege knowledge, not UT knowledge. Rip seej.

HIGH+CAMILO
07-05-2016, 08:09 PM
Beast Killer_speed is gone 500 matches.

Higor
07-05-2016, 08:31 PM
Was he aliasing?
I could have sworn seeing a mexican player with a weird name doing the same thing a couple of days ago.

HIGH+CAMILO
07-05-2016, 10:29 PM
Was he aliasing?
I could have sworn seeing a mexican player with a weird name doing the same thing a couple of days ago.

Yeah using his old name... -=Rp*Artheck

|uK|B|aZe//.
07-06-2016, 03:18 AM
Siege isnt dying people just have more responsibility as the years have gone on. Weapons just need balancing along with mines.

Moskva
07-06-2016, 08:12 AM
Arthek =/= speed

|uK|kenneth
07-06-2016, 11:33 AM
mines are very well balanced. GTFO!

Coll@
07-06-2016, 01:00 PM
Siege isnt dying people
u sure ?

|uK|B|aZe//.
07-10-2016, 09:02 AM