PDA

View Full Version : More Mods Needed...

Richie$Rich
07-03-2016, 02:48 PM
I am a faithful player on both the US & UK Servers and there are lame people who don't seem to care about the rules that have been laid out. I am so tired of people mid camping and dming playing CTF. I wish there were more mods that are out there playing or specing. Just my 2 cents.

|uK|kenneth
07-03-2016, 04:24 PM
feel free to post demo's make screen shots(well demos shows more then screen shots though) but if the guy has 100 frags and 0 grabs or caps then a ss should be enough.
but like i said always better to have a demo of it.

Chamberly
07-03-2016, 04:32 PM
I am a faithful player on both the US & UK Servers and there are lame people who don't seem to care about the rules that have been laid out. I am so tired of people mid camping and dming playing CTF. I wish there were more mods that are out there playing or specing. Just my 2 cents.

You can help us by reporting anything! Just send us some proof and detailed info of what's wrong and we'll review it with you.

SAM
07-03-2016, 08:05 PM
The more mods we have the higher chance of abuse. If you could help by posting demo. We will certainly take action

.seVered.][
07-05-2016, 03:20 AM
It would probably help if the mods we do have weren't so SiegeFriendly and played other GameTypes too... At least we have Chamberly who does venture into the more dangerous territory of CTF and BunnyTrack genre, and if we had our tools available too, *

*missing the AdminAlert more and more.

|uK|fleecey
07-05-2016, 03:27 AM
[;114034']It would probably help if the mods we do have weren't so SiegeFriendly and played other GameTypes too... At least we have Chamberly who does venture into the more dangerous territory of CTF and BunnyTrack genre, and if we had our tools available too, *

*missing the AdminAlert more and more.

I try to play Insta and combo more.. and I'm getting seabass and scream more siege friendly these days :D

|uK|ScReaM
07-05-2016, 04:08 AM
never played siege before but as fleece said me and seabass are there and playing :) its realy fun :) and we play on all server as much as we can :)

Richie$Rich
07-05-2016, 03:34 PM
The main problem I see is that Nordog, Seabass & Unrealshots are the only ones that play in those 2 servers consistently. I never see anyone else. No Timbur, Blaze or anyone else. Sometimes the servers are filled with people who just don't give a shit about playing ctf.

hjerte
07-05-2016, 04:00 PM
Public servers are going to have this kind of thing. For sure though I definitely see players who don't really play CTF. I am a lousy player myself but I respect rules and so I will try to play CTF. Its not easy to find good mods I guess. And they can't be there all the time. I'll finish off with: Alot of matches get very boring when people are not playing CTF. I just woke up so I'm sorry if my post is making no sense

Lanolin
07-05-2016, 05:54 PM
Yep there is a generous sprinkling of fuckwits around which at times encourages leaving the game and heading to the pub for drink and a bet,
but some people seem to to have fuckhead wired to their dna and behave as genetically directed despite rules and being asked to stop being a fucktard.
When the game is devoid of these creatures it is a pleasure to play. Don't misunderstand though, it is appreciated there is a still a public server which is still popular.

hjerte
07-05-2016, 06:10 PM
Yes agree, I'm so glad that there is still an insta server with players :-)

|uK|B|aZe//.
07-06-2016, 03:12 AM
I do play from time to time in all the servers but my VAYNE mechanics too stronk

|uK|fleecey
07-06-2016, 03:32 AM
I do play from time to time in all the servers but my VAYNE mechanics too stronk

I play aswell time to time and have gotten rid of those who make problems. But when you see something please come here and report with demo (those shows more)

Richie$Rich
07-11-2016, 08:28 PM
I just wanted to personally thank all the mods that have played since my post. It is nice to see the servers being governed by our mods. Kudos to you all!

hjerte
07-12-2016, 04:05 AM
Thanks mods, you are making the servers a better place to play :-) and thanks for the servers themselves that still have a few players, on this old game :P

soma
07-12-2016, 04:52 AM
and I'm getting seabass and scream more siege friendly these days :D

so you're stealing our insta mods! :D, meh that leaves only Nordog..., I hope your not going that way pal hyhy

edit: been camping for a week and still catching on

Shiro
07-12-2016, 01:10 PM
hehe

koetjeboe
07-12-2016, 03:13 PM
tl;dr (j/k)

Sorry for this to be my second post, but it was actually the reason for me to register. I think this guy really needs a serious review: NDorCm

Ever seen anyone with 3 caps at the end of a game and 20 flag kills? Quite different stats than any regular player where those 2 are more balanced, with a few outliers perhaps for the better players.

Every time he plays, there's at least 3 players telling him about it and asking him to stop. But never is there an admin around to actually witness it, or just not paying attention. NDorCm himself ignores it and continues his lame behaviour.

To camouflage his behaviour he grabs a flag not and then, but only when he assruns the flag carriers to their base; if he doesn't get fragged on the way. He also assruns people back to his base (after all, that's where he always is) backshooting them, calling it 'covering'. Note: he did this to me, but others too (probably). He calls it a cover because his team had our flag... somewhere in the map. If they don't have the flag, he'll assrun & shoot nonetheless with some other pretext.

I'm suprised he isn't on the 'usual suspects' list yet, because he should.

I have a demo with a typical 'ndor-game' of what he does. I'm eager to share, where can I upload it?

SAM
07-12-2016, 07:16 PM
koetjeboe

Please make a separate post in the relevant section of the forum. Also, if you have any evidence such as screenshot or demo which would help enforce the ban. Thanks.

Richie$Rich
07-13-2016, 10:04 AM
I agree Koet, I have seen him do this one more than one occasion. He was at one point a respectable player, but he doesn't seem to care anymore.