Review for NDorCm requested [Archive] - UnrealTournament Siege, Bunnytrack, Combogib, Instagib, UT99, UT4 clan & Server Discussion

PDA

View Full Version : Review for NDorCm requested

koetjeboe
07-13-2016, 02:28 AM
As explained in this (http://www.unrealkillers.com/showthread.php?7481-More-Mods-Needed/page2&p=114394&viewfull=1#post114394) post, I'd like him to be reviewed for lame behaviour. Quote from my other post:

Ever seen anyone with 3 caps at the end of a game and 20 flag kills? Quite different stats than any regular player where those 2 are more balanced, with a few outliers perhaps for the better players.

Every time he plays, there's at least 3 players telling him about it and asking him to stop. But never is there an admin around to actually witness it, or just not paying attention. NDorCm himself ignores it and continues his lame behaviour.

To camouflage his behaviour he grabs a flag not and then, but only when he assruns the flag carriers to their base; if he doesn't get fragged on the way. He also assruns people back to his base (after all, that's where he always is) backshooting them, calling it 'covering'. Note: he did this to me, but others too (probably). He calls it a cover because his team had our flag... somewhere in the map. If they don't have the flag, he'll assrun & shoot nonetheless with some other pretext.

I'm suprised he isn't on the 'usual suspects' list yet, because he should.

I have a demo with a typical 'ndor-game' of what he does. I'm eager to share, where can I upload it?

I think that's about all you need for this demo. If he is in fact playing by the rules, please clarify what it is that is allowed and what's not.

Thank you.

You can download the demo here: https://we.tl/Xl7WvnZfV6. I hope this is the right section in the forum. Btw, I can't add attachments or smt to this post?

soma
07-13-2016, 02:54 AM
yep he sucks, I can see he's starting to play 5h a day again, I hate playing when he's around

Chamberly
07-13-2016, 03:07 AM
If Pokemon Go is released in his area, I'm wondering if he won't be playing on UT as much then? lel

Blackdeath
07-13-2016, 04:53 AM
Ever seen anyone with 3 caps at the end of a game and 20 flag kills? Quite different stats than any regular player where those 2 are more balanced, with a few outliers perhaps for the better players.
Depends the map you consider. On action I usually have >50 flag kills, many times more than grabs. On ctf servers there are different players, style can't be the same for all.

Every time he plays, there's at least 3 players telling him about it and asking him to stop. But never is there an admin around to actually witness it, or just not paying attention. NDorCm himself ignores it and continues his lame behaviour.

To camouflage his behaviour he grabs a flag not and then, but only when he assruns the flag carriers to their base; if he doesn't get fragged on the way. He also assruns people back to his base (after all, that's where he always is) backshooting them, calling it 'covering'. Note: he did this to me, but others too (probably). He calls it a cover because his team had our flag... somewhere in the map. If they don't have the flag, he'll assrun & shoot nonetheless with some other pretext.

I'm suprised he isn't on the 'usual suspects' list yet, because he should.

I think that's about all you need for this demo. If he is in fact playing by the rules, please clarify what it is that is allowed and what's not.

Thank you.

You can download the demo here: https://we.tl/Xl7WvnZfV6. I hope this is the right section in the forum. Btw, I can't add attachments or smt to this post?

He's the classic player that turn the game in lame fest, try to frag him 3 row times and see how much mad he become.

Defensive player, ok, but too much on some maps (I suggest to watch Ndor on Control, Bolt_HE, BleakUGN or Duku. Epic camping style). Doesn't realize how you can be good defender without stay 15 mins nailed in base.

I don't care to take a video about him, plays every day for many hours, all can see his gamestyle (sometimes is good, depends if knows moderators presence)

For ending... Idk how he's immune and can play on server like he want (laming, chasing, backshooting). Moderators should have the answer.

koetjeboe
07-13-2016, 05:20 AM
Of course, it depends on the map. Some are made to spawnkill or it's just inevitabel.
The demo I uploaded is on Duku. You can see him staying in red base more than too often. Het grabs the blue flag and doesn't even attempt to cap it. Instead, he allows himself to be fragged, so he can continue to camp in his base.

Triggering his anger might work for some players, but not all. Some might not notice, not care or just don't understand what he's doing.
I'm sure he might be a good player if he didn't lame that much, but I wouldn't give him another chance for this. A temporary ban would work better.

|uK|ScReaM
07-13-2016, 09:18 AM
koetjeboe upload the demo at www.sendspace.com and i will look at it as fast as i can :)

koetjeboe
07-13-2016, 09:48 AM
Hi ScReaM,

I uploaded it to WeTransfer already, but here is a sendspace version: https://www.sendspace.com/file/h9zvvd :)

- - - Updated - - -

If Pokemon Go is released in his area, I'm wondering if he won't be playing on UT as much then? lel

It's actually been a news item in NL for the last few days and it's not even been officially released here. I can't imagine it's any different in Belgium.

|uK|ScReaM
07-13-2016, 10:08 AM
i watch the whole demo and he did try too backshoot ppl 2 times else he was covering , and the deffence part = allowed :/ even if we all hate it :( cos on public i think it is also lame but it`s allowed :/
else i cant see much off camping either :/
maybe seabass Nordog can watch it also

Hi ScReaM,

I uploaded it to WeTransfer already, but here is a sendspace version: https://www.sendspace.com/file/h9zvvd :)

- - - Updated - - -

It's actually been a news item in NL for the last few days and it's not even been officially released here. I can't imagine it's any different in Belgium.

koetjeboe
07-13-2016, 10:21 AM
Okay, if that's the case. So be it. Though it's clear in the demo he isn't there to play CTF at all.

Thanks for the quick review and perhaps the others have a different opinion.

seabass
07-13-2016, 10:38 AM
I just watched it, and he mostly defended. It might be boring, but it's not against the rules.

SAM
07-13-2016, 08:29 PM
I agree with seabass. He defended for majority of the time. If he does this in enemy base, without a reason (cover) or in mid, then different story.

|uK|B|aZe//.
07-15-2016, 07:06 AM
this guy does like running along the fine lines of ctf play and laming, i dont know how he does it but he manages not to overstep the lines of laming making him unnoticeable in those kinds of situations

Hajrudin
07-22-2016, 10:10 PM
never seen him with more than 4 grabs
hes basically defending all the time, but i wonder if its allowed to defend on bolt/control/abreez/liandridocks?
i mean, it cant be allowed to sit next to the flag on bolt and jump&shoot everyone whos coming from left all the time
or defense on control at all, where a better player could score godlikes nonstop...hard enough to grab or even get a flag out because of spawns

Blackdeath
08-01-2016, 08:16 PM
I'm tired to this guy, I'll make videos until he take a ban

This is first, but he can "improve" a lot

https://youtu.be/5qmbEqojj7o

clankiller
08-01-2016, 09:04 PM
i watched the first 4 mins and well i see nothing wrong? see this is what is wrong now as people seem to think D isnt allowed at all in the servers with so many rules to how the game is to be played. thats the first time watching a video where i didnt for 1 sec think he was sweeping his nuts off. i can say i will never accuse him of any cheatz when i play him again...

CK..

Krikor
08-01-2016, 10:56 PM
I feel like defending doesnt apply for certain maps, on bleak its fine, but tell me about someone defending on woot lol...pretty much laming all map, same goes for the maps mentioned above

Blackdeath
08-02-2016, 04:38 AM
i watched the first 4 mins and well i see nothing wrong?

Base camping for all 15 mins, except when enemies had his flag he never passed half map

1 grabs in 15 mins

Useless strategy for help his team, 0-3, 0-4, 0-5 and he costantly def

This game not show, not entirely, how much boring is Ndor's gamestyle (next time I'll take video on Control, Woot or Bolt) .

As i said in a previously post, this hero turn every game in lame fest. Before or after others guys start playing like him and the result will be a big shit

|uK|B|aZe//.
08-02-2016, 07:12 AM
rather than typing !teams this douchebag decides its ok to fuck his team over even more by bunnyhopping across the map and not even bothering to play how he normally can, im not saying he is amazingly good but this guy can play decently and get caps out for his team if he tries, ive seen him do it, he can do it he just doesnt want to do it. Did you watch all of it CK or just 4 mins

all mods watch this guy.

Chamberly
08-02-2016, 12:21 PM
Let's actually review and point it out, instead of throwing it out there and give no answer.

-So he was shooting through the mid from his base... that isn't what we can use to 'defend'. The defend is inside the base as the rule was set. If the player goes out, and shoot forward to go forward, normal.
-Other was trying to backshoot him to stop him from entering his base. So he attempted back as well. A lot of peoples have not controlled this yet lol.
-I did not see any bunny hop, only regular hop.
-Staying around @ red base and shooting at red players where no flag is present is just stepping over the line. A simple suicide to respawn and search for the flag is better tactic. This will step into the camping spawn rule.

Other comment: I did see he wasn't doing 'too good' like he was on other times. Sometimes we all have bad days and can't pull off well. So this one is a grey area. We really can't enforce someone to go godlike overnight either bad day or good. But it looks like he still need some training on the rules. But what I've pointed out is enough to recognize what's to look out for. He may look at the forum so who knows. I can consult him some help on this if he willing to instead of just watching him.

So there you have what I observed. Only watched it in the small screen that's posted and it's pretty dark. Didn't bother watching the !team part or anything unless it was pointed out, then I'll have to re-watch this in HD and that will take longer than 30 mins for me to watch this because of the slow internet.

You now have the idea of what is actually wrong instead of those "nothing wrong".
For those who aren't concerned, please review the rule. http://www.unrealkillers.com/showthread.php?6717-UK-amp-US-INSTAGIB-RULES

Time for the lols!
https://i.gyazo.com/3673e7b8216af95056636f57d9bd5bff.png

Boomer
08-06-2016, 08:23 PM
rather than typing !teams this douchebag decides its ok to fuck his team over even more by bunnyhopping across the map and not even bothering to play how he normally can, im not saying he is amazingly good but this guy can play decently and get caps out for his team if he tries, ive seen him do it, he can do it he just doesnt want to do it. Did you watch all of it CK or just 4 mins

all mods watch this guy.

I agree this "douche" can play ... he is not supergood in any way, but he usually have a pretty good eff/acc. But he is not using this in a good way at all - just dancing around the thin line of what is OK according to the rules.. But IMO it's NOT OK according to teamplay and keeping the fun of CTF. In almost every game he get kickvotes from players, or people just get tired of his shit and goes speccing or leaves the server. According to this I dont think its OK to do wht he does. One player shouldnt mess up the fun for all others.. Sure, he might be "following the rules", but at the same time he is fucking up the fun gameplay for everyone and pisses on the meaning of why the rules are there for - to have fair, exciting and fun games. :(

Before I used to be glad when he was in same team cause I knew him to be a decent player ... but now... I just hate it when he is in my team.:wallbash: Why? Not only because he fucks up the game and fun ... but you will most certainly loose with him in your team. Below is a screenshot of a typical game with him 1 min left of game.

http://i.imgur.com/zTkJWYR.jpg

He is in top of his team both fragwise and pointwise and have the games best efficiency but... total fail :eek: ... With his playstyle and "following the rules" he fucked his own team in the ass - 2 grabs and 25 flagkills. Excuse me of saying this, but he is a really bad player for his team. He decides to stay in his base defending - problem is that he is NOT an especially good defender. With one or two decent attackers he is killed and flag is pretty easily leaving the base. And he doesnt try to go get the flag back - which he probably could do much better if he tried. Instead he just continues to do his crap and defend - even if his team is loosing cap after cap :rolleyes:. By doing this he is a terrible teamplayer and is only interested in getting flagkills/points and getting good stats of his own. Therefore I hope that you admins can let him rest and rethink his game/playstyle a bit for the good and fun of more players than just him...

//Boomer out...

Chamberly
08-07-2016, 05:25 AM
Or what if he tried to cap and then died before he get to? Sometimes picture don't tell everything. There are times I've grabbed so many times and couldn't cap because I'm dead before I reach flag.

Do you have any demo to provide?

|uK|B|aZe//.
08-07-2016, 05:29 AM
thank you Boomer I can assure you his playstyle is known to all the active mods who currently play IG (myself, fleece, scream, kenneth, seabass) and I have mentioned before he walks the fine line of rule breaking/rule following which makes it difficult to penalise. He will be getting warnings on his playstyle and conduct to ctf play

Blackdeath
08-07-2016, 05:51 AM
I can understand def in CTF maps (boring for entire game, but it's ok..), but when I see him on Bolt, Woot, FragWhore with the same style is clearly unfair. It seems he can have good score only if camping for all time, or simply is a piece of shit

---------------------------------------

Ndor and Hynder (next demo it'll be done about this hero) are the cancer in UK server

athje
08-27-2016, 02:00 AM
I can only agree. I dont liken playing VS him. Especially on control where hé puts up his tent inbase. Truly boring

---------------------------------------

Ndor and Hynder (next demo it'll be done about this hero) are the cancer in UK server[/QUOTE]

Zoko
08-27-2016, 08:22 AM
Defending is allowed ,the Bleak video will not get him a ban. This video just shows he isnt capable of playing in a team coz he is not helping at all, he i just getting his team frustrated nothing else. Ok when his team is losing 1 cap maybe he is thinking they will manage to get one back and will continue to defend, but after two caps down you would think he is gonna go forward and try to help but he just keeps doing the same shit that clearly isnt working. Talking about if he is a decent player or not this video shows just his poor skills in playing as a part of the team, its not all about the stats and acc, the most important thing is being in crucial situations when u can turn the game out. Having a sense of the game is the most important thing, ive played with players that shoot much less then me but bring out caps which is the only way you can win and that should be the point right. If he is not breaking the rules the mods cannot do anything because removing him for not having a sense of a game would be abuse. You have jerks everywhere unfortunately

Hajrudin
08-27-2016, 01:26 PM
I can understand def in CTF maps (boring for entire game, but it's ok..), but when I see him on Bolt, Woot, FragWhore with the same style is clearly unfair. It seems he can have good score only if camping for all time, or simply is a piece of shit

i also think he is a stats player
so is it allowed to defend bolt, liandridocks, control, abreez and so on?
hes the only one ive seen doing it on these maps

|uK|Nordog
08-27-2016, 01:36 PM
i also think he is a stats player
so is it allowed to defend bolt, liandridocks, control, abreez and so on?
hes the only one ive seen doing it on these maps

Its allowed to defend aslong as you defend close to flag and dont spam middle/dm there. Its a grey area tho. Maps like abreez its not really allowed to defend. But bolt and control have a seperating middle. On control its ONLY allowed to defend in flagroom ( in theory all maps flagroom, but control is a special map tho ) . But why on earth defend those maps? You or a teammate will spawn on the fc. My expeience is that people that defend will mainly be in the way. To many chefs, to much mess kinda.

soma
08-27-2016, 01:38 PM
I bet he has a good laugh reading up on himself here :D

Chamberly
08-27-2016, 03:24 PM
I'd ban ndor and leave him unbanned on bt for a couple of days so I can smack him for this.

Hajrudin
08-27-2016, 07:38 PM
Its allowed to defend aslong as you defend close to flag and dont spam middle/dm there. Its a grey area tho. Maps like abreez its not really allowed to defend. But bolt and control have a seperating middle. On control its ONLY allowed to defend in flagroom ( in theory all maps flagroom, but control is a special map tho ) . But why on earth defend those maps? You or a teammate will spawn on the fc. My expeience is that people that defend will mainly be in the way. To many chefs, to much mess kinda.

well, on bolt he jumps next to the flag to shoot enemies coming from left which is basically the mid of that map
ye there is not much point to defend on those maps, i guess he does it to maintain a positive effi

|uK|Nordog
08-27-2016, 07:47 PM
yeah, that is not legal :) Atleast as far as i have understood the rules. Now and then its ok, but if thats all he does, he needs a ban for that.

Chamberly
08-28-2016, 03:48 PM
well, on bolt he jumps next to the flag to shoot enemies coming from left which is basically the mid of that map
ye there is not much point to defend on those maps, i guess he does it to maintain a positive effi

Can't remember this map, isn't bolt like a small map shaped like a letter I or something?

- - - Updated - - -

yeah, that is not legal

I remember peoples doing it... if it's on the map I think we're talking about it. But awhile ago, not worth bringing up demo lol.

Apoc1
08-29-2016, 06:24 PM
he has become more active in recent months and i have played with,against and specced a lot lately, he does like to defend but he also on certain maps attacks a lot, he doesnt ass shoot or mid dm and he does back up the flag carrier but also doesnt like the opposite team to leave with the flag which makes me think he likes his stats to be up more than anything.

His style of play does walk the line but more on fair than unfair but i think he plays more for himself than the team as i have seen him defend solidy on maps like Bolt where his team has been 4,5,6 flags down which for a player who is quite good is kinda stupid, if your good enough to defend a map then your good enough to attack it.

Hajrudin
08-30-2016, 03:17 PM
Can't remember this map, isn't bolt like a small map shaped like a letter I or something?

its the andaction sized map with the wall (including a big window) in the middle seperating the bases so u have to go right/left

apoc summed it up quite well

maybe u guys should consider to forbid defending on these maps just like w00t, so no "grey area"
since everone spawns next to the flag there is not much point to defend anyway and a good player can literally close down maps like control
to be fair i havent seen someone defending on these maps except ND, so maybe you can keep it like that ;)

Chamberly
08-31-2016, 06:49 PM
if your good enough to defend a map then your good enough to attack it.

Not always the case, but sometimes the opposite work quite well. For me that is.

clankiller
08-31-2016, 11:02 PM
its the andaction sized map with the wall (including a big window) in the middle seperating the bases so u have to go right/left

apoc summed it up quite well

maybe u guys should consider to forbid defending on these maps just like w00t, so no "grey area"
since everone spawns next to the flag there is not much point to defend anyway and a good player can literally close down maps like control
to be fair i havent seen someone defending on these maps except ND, so maybe you can keep it like that ;)

so put up maps to vote on that are called fragwhore and ban people who fragwhore...

why not call it relay the flag, and have the flag already captured in the other base and all you have to do it get the flag back, as you can then backshoot to cover your flag carrier, and have D cover your flag carrier. all legit it seems as long as flag is gone.

does make you wonder how this game made it 17yrs without all these rules before huh..

CK..

nrgetic
09-01-2016, 03:39 PM
oes make you wonder how this game made it 17yrs without all these rules before huh..

Uh no, but most here have some comprehension about whats going on. I guess you are a bit alone here without that..
Bad choice turning that into endless sarcasm everywhere on this forum..

|uK|ScReaM
09-01-2016, 05:02 PM
it have always been rule`s CK dunno were you have been playing ..... i remember -=KiK=- server if you backshot one admin you got baned .

so put up maps to vote on that are called fragwhore and ban people who fragwhore...

why not call it relay the flag, and have the flag already captured in the other base and all you have to do it get the flag back, as you can then backshoot to cover your flag carrier, and have D cover your flag carrier. all legit it seems as long as flag is gone.

does make you wonder how this game made it 17yrs without all these rules before huh..

CK..

Hajrudin
09-03-2016, 06:40 AM
Uh no, but most here have some comprehension about whats going on. I guess you are a bit alone here without that..
Bad choice turning that into endless sarcasm everywhere on this forum..
im not sure what his point is, maybe i lack comprehension ;)
no rules needed because it worked for 17 years without such rules? eventhough all big public servers and pickup channels had similiar rules to prevent too much laming
but well, in his world its also easy for everyone to just turn around and kill the guy spawnkilling you, so a rule to forbid spawnkilling is not needed like he told someone in another thread :wallbash
wonder how long clankiller would need to escape the spawnkilling loop himself? quite a while..

|uK|Nordog
09-03-2016, 09:26 AM
im not sure what his point is, maybe i lack comprehension ;)
no rules needed because it worked for 17 years without such rules? eventhough all big public servers and pickup channels had similiar rules to prevent too much laming
but well, in his world its also easy for everyone to just turn around and kill the guy spawnkilling you, so a rule to forbid spawnkilling is not needed like he told someone in another thread :wallbash
wonder how long clankiller would need to escape the spawnkilling loop himself? quite a while..

Back in the days you and prolly me could lock him down inside spawns on woot for quite a while. Spawnkilling is easy. The hard part is to be usefull with the kills

nrgetic
09-03-2016, 09:56 AM
im not sure what his point is, maybe i lack comprehension

The point he tries to make is so clouded in a judgemental blockade most of the time.
The reason he posts is his emotional venting here, he needs something to piss at, and decided this time to wink his dinkle at you, probably thinking it has actually something to do with the game or it's rules which is not the case.

Maybe a bit of thinking that rules are for suckers? But that is most of the times lost in sarcasm. Isn't really trying and for that reason not too convincing either, because it's not his primary motivation of posting. Trying to understand reasons or anything like that.

I hope for him he starts realising that himself sooner better than later.

Provocation
09-03-2016, 10:47 AM
Has NDorCm a Real life? I do not think so.
1800 Hours on UK Server LOL (He needs Work and Friends)

Boomer
09-03-2016, 12:48 PM
Has NDorCm a Real life? I do not think so.
1800 Hours on UK Server LOL (He needs Work and Friends)

..and he needs to grow a dick, breakup with his boyfriend and date some girls!!

Higor
09-03-2016, 01:57 PM
1800 hours of bad playing habits, good luck with that.

Chamberly
09-03-2016, 03:51 PM
I'm sure he not the only one with that many, other have more I'm assuming.

Hajrudin
09-03-2016, 05:41 PM
Back in the days you and prolly me could lock him down inside spawns on woot for quite a while. Spawnkilling is easy. The hard part is to be usefull with the kills
ye, im very sure he would have been ok with that!

Maybe a bit of thinking that rules are for suckers?
that would fit with his comment if u get spawnkilled just kill the guy spawnkilling you
which is a great plan but wont work that easy if there is a bigger skill gap