PDA

View Full Version : BANNED EPIC FOR SPAWNCAMPING (SCREAM)

eduardo1
07-23-2016, 08:39 AM
I was playing ctf when suddenly go kicked out of the server. When reconnecting got message BANNED EPIC FOR SPAWNCAMPING (SCREAM).
Yes I was waiting in enemy flagroom because the flag was taken and I waited it to be returned or capped. And spawned enemy players shoot at me. Am I not allowed to shoot them back. This is ridiculous. If that is a rule. I had at least 3 or 4 caps in that game. I can not find the UTSTATS for that spectacular game and I suspect that Scream abused the admin powers to remove the stats. So he can justify banning.

It is a weekend and I can not play the game. Thank you very much!

|uK|ScReaM
07-23-2016, 08:55 AM
that was the only thing you did going too our base and camp there just too frag , and you saw your FC went out from our base many times but you still just stod there spawnkilling .... i will fraps later when iam home so you can see it :)

stats are here :) http://www.unrealkillers.com/usstats/?p=match&mid=113207

|uK|fleecey
07-23-2016, 08:58 AM
I was there and I saw you just stand there fragging, not even wanted to cover your flag carrier when he took flag and left..

|uK|Nordog
07-23-2016, 09:11 AM
Spawncamping instead of covering is not allowed. Cover your fc , and if you by any chance miss the fc its smart to suicide to clear your base. If you end up in enemy base tho, dont spawncamp but try to avoid killing enemies, but let them go out. This last part are more for bigger maps tho.

eduardo1
07-23-2016, 09:46 AM
The flag carrier was already left then I reached the enemy base. And Scream did the same when he was our base. Waited there several times and fragged and hit rampage when in our base. Although your flag was left. It is not fear. I feel it is not.
How can you not see yourself but easily give out bans? It is not right man. There was no reason to ban me.

Have to record demos because other way it is not possible to argue with you guys. You group up and defend your members.

And if you do fraps then full game length. I don't want to see you pick one spot out of the context. Because I played ctf and you know it. I wanna see those flag caps too.

|uK|fleecey
07-23-2016, 09:59 AM
The flag carrier was already left then I reached the enemy base. And Scream did the same when he was our base. Hit rampage when in our base. It is not fear. I feel it is not.

Have to record demos because other way it is not possible to argue with you guys. You group up and defend your members.

Feel free to post your demo to show you were right

eduardo1
07-23-2016, 10:18 AM
I did not have demorec set up this time. But next time you will get it.
It is not acceptable if someone can give out bans so easily.

|uK|fleecey
07-23-2016, 10:29 AM
I did not have demorec set up this time. But next time you will get it.
It is not acceptable if someone can give out bans so easily.

Scream said he will post video later.

|uK|ScReaM
07-23-2016, 11:35 AM
i can make 5-10 movies for you , i can even make it from my view if you want when i did cover my FC instead off standing in your base killing ppl , i did get covers for them atleast you didnt . and i do always follow my FC if i know were it is , but you didnt this time . and yeah fleecy were there too and saw it .

eduardo1
07-23-2016, 04:14 PM
There are lot of players who do not follow the flag carrier. In your opinion all these players should be banned. It is not a rule that you have to follow fc. You can stay in the base and wait a flag to return and grab it. Whatever you can justify your banning. But it was a small map. You know that spawnkilling happens. And I was not there to spawnkill I waited the flag to grab. Look the demo, if flag was available I grabbed it. Even if it was dropped somebody else. It's small map and it is possible to cover fc almost every point in the map. We are talking about the particular match not other matches.

Upload the server demo and we are fine to let everyone watch it. And let community decide if you were right on banning me.

- - - Updated - - -

i can make 5-10 movies for you , i can even make it from my view if you want when i did cover my FC instead off standing in your base killing ppl , i did get covers for them atleast you didnt . and i do always follow my FC if i know were it is , but you didnt this time . and yeah fleecy were there too and saw it .

Upload that last demo. I wanna see how many spawnkills you had. And what you did in our base.

Chamberly
07-23-2016, 05:18 PM
It is not a rule that you have to follow fc.

Yes it is, for the uK servers. Here is the rule. http://www.unrealkillers.com/showthread.php?6717-UK-amp-US-INSTAGIB-RULES

- - - Updated - - -

And let community decide if you were right on banning me.

This is actually a clan hosted lol.

eduardo1
07-23-2016, 05:27 PM
It was such as small map. You can cover your flag carrier in any location. But I still waiting demo from Scream. It can not be like somebody has bad day and can ban whoever (s)he wants. I played ctf and that ban was totally unnecessary.

Hopefully Soma has demo as well.

|uK|fleecey
07-23-2016, 05:41 PM
It was such as small map. You can cover your flag carrier in any location. But I still waiting demo from Scream. It can not be like somebody has bad day and can ban whoever (s)he wants. I played ctf and that ban was totally unnecessary.

Hopefully Soma has demo as well.

I was there and u did spawncamp and a green msg came up saying u were spawnkilling.

I cant demo atm, but whenver scream can upload it, he will.

eduardo1
07-23-2016, 05:48 PM
You refer to that one time when I got my first monsterkill and killed enemy flag carrier at the end? Come on, most of the players would have behaved same way. Then you should ban all top players from server. They also spawnkill few times during a map. Are you saying we are not allowed to have monsterkills in the server?

|uK|B|aZe//.
07-23-2016, 06:15 PM
If its so easy to cover your fc from any corner of the map then what the fuck were you doing in enemy flagroom. Logic would say that you were better off at your base or at the entrance to stop/seal your flagroom? It baffles me how you can make such a statement and not realise that you obviously got banned for playing with disregard to the rules/ctf etiquette, and you wonder WHY you got banned? Stop making demands.

eduardo1
07-23-2016, 06:28 PM
I already stated that I waited the flag to return or capped so I can grab it. The enemy flag carrier run into their base and I returned our flag. We capped. Got the point now? But how can you do such a statement without seeing any evidence? I was playing ctf. Period.

Chamberly
07-23-2016, 06:58 PM
The thing is, you can't stay in the enemy base and kill them off to respawn awhile the flag carrier went back. It won't give them a chance to go get it back, and won't be fair share especially the rule is set up against this issue.

Now if you were in the enemy base and not fragging them and hiding out until they go pick up the flag, then it's legit as fuck. lol.

eduardo1
07-23-2016, 07:32 PM
There is no way to hide in that map. It is too small. Enemy team players spawn faced at you. So it is a fair chance for them to kill me as well.

|uK|fleecey
07-24-2016, 04:59 AM
There is no way to hide in that map. It is too small. Enemy team players spawn faced at you. So it is a fair chance for them to kill me as well.

And that is why you got banned

eduardo1
07-24-2016, 05:32 AM
Look at my stats mate. I had total 13 flag touches, 3 captures, 2 assists in 11 minutes . While Scream touched flag 14 times in full length of the game. If you say I did not play ctf. Everyone should be banned for playing it.
Numbers don't lie.

|uK|ScReaM
07-24-2016, 05:46 AM
trying too upload all 4 realy spawncamping you did soon :)
just see you teammate going out with the flag but doesnt care .
as you can see my COVERS on that map epic vs yours ?
thats the one we talking about :P

eduardo1
07-24-2016, 05:48 AM
Upload full demo. Do not take stuff out of the context. You will see that I waited the flag to re spawn and took it.

Oo covers, ultimate way to hide your DM-ing in the map? Not taking the flag. Waiting in our base?

|uK|ScReaM
07-24-2016, 05:54 AM
cover are when you play CTF and cover your FC and not spawncamping .
as blaze and chamerly already said it is not allowed .

eduardo1
07-24-2016, 06:17 AM
As I told this is a small map. Spawn kill happens few times. I was not there to deliberately to frag. I took flag whenever I saw it. Facts dude.

- - - Updated - - -

trying too upload all 4 realy spawncamping you did soon :)

Oo really 4 times. I can find a player who stays in the base without following the flag carrier 4 times in that map. New rule I guess, if you stay in the base to wait a flag for 4 times gets you banned even in frag heavy small maps.

Now go look your demo and see how many times were you in our base but there was no flag to grab.

|uK|ScReaM
07-24-2016, 06:54 AM
i can make 15 movies were you did try only but this 4 are when you realy didnt CARE at all too cover your FC and if i look from my view it is 1 time the flag is gone when i killed 1 person then went out mid too see were it was :)

eduardo1
07-24-2016, 07:07 AM
Just upload the demo. It is not that hard.

|uK|fleecey
07-24-2016, 07:12 AM
Look at my stats mate. I had total 13 flag touches, 3 captures, 2 assists in 11 minutes . While Scream touched flag 14 times in full length of the game. If you say I did not play ctf. Everyone should be banned for playing it.
Numbers don't lie.

I see that but what you dont see is that you were spawncamping in the enemy base for no reason.

eduardo1
07-24-2016, 07:31 AM
You don't understand the point. The flag was not there. I was there for a reason to grab a flag when it is returned.
What takes so long to upload a demo? Afraid to upload, because the truth comes out that ban was not necessary.

- - - Updated - - -

It seems that you like to follow the rules. Why I did not get any personal warnings before I was banned? It all refers to emotional ban and nothing to do with the reason you made up for banning me. I was there to play ctf. If there was flag, I grabbed it. I capped several flags myself + carried 1 to our base and someone in our team capped. And small map, so spawnkill happens. You could easily enable 1-2 sec players protections on to avoid it.

|uK|ScReaM
07-24-2016, 08:11 AM
You don't understand the point. The flag was not there. I was there for a reason to grab a flag when it is returned. = no you saw your FC went out from our base and still didnt care ...

you can clearly see that are only out for spawnkilling on this 2 :(
1:st :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aw98O-9l7Ws&feature=youtu.be

2:nd : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYJJOPMP-Jw&feature=youtu.be

eduardo1
07-24-2016, 08:46 AM
Multi cover?
And as flag was returned I took it and left.

And also out of the context one time event in this high kills map.

+ Opposite team shoot back at me

|uK|fleecey
07-24-2016, 08:49 AM
Multi cover?
And as flag was returned I took it and left.

question is why u didnt follow u fc out of the base and after u got ur cover u keep going on and then u got spawnkilling msg..

i told scream to fix the second video since its private

eduardo1
07-24-2016, 08:54 AM
Upload a full demo I will do the full time video. It was ctf. And you know it so there is no point to hide it.

|uK|Nordog
07-24-2016, 08:58 AM
Upload a full demo I will do the full time video. It was ctf. And you know it so there is no point to hide it.

Cherrypicking is in the Grey area. Add spawncamp to Cherrypicking and its bannable.

|uK|fleecey
07-24-2016, 10:05 AM

Proof have been handed out, your ban stick, just wait it out and next time start demorec your games.

eduardo1
07-24-2016, 12:00 PM
Second video

There is my teammate in your base fighting. Why does not he/she did not deserve a ban? He did not hit so well? Did not get monsterkill? In the beginning covered flagcarrier but she was in mid already so no point to go back then it is another ban in Scraem eyes - chasing, back shooting. After all, I returned a flag and that is ctf. Everybody was spawnkilling and you did it too in our base. You are just so scared to hand out the demo. Because you are not so innocent at all. Woot and other small maps are then insta ban for good players. Because spawnkilling happens.

- - - Updated - - -

And second video no spwankilling green notice at all. It was pure ctf.

- - - Updated - - -

No more proof. Only these 2 videos? Not showing the caps I made in the map. Only negative things pointed out? Not allowed to get monsterkills in the server?? These were the only 2 monsters I had in this match.

- - - Updated - - -

question is why u didnt follow u fc out of the base and after u got ur cover u keep going on and then u got spawnkilling msg..

i told scream to fix the second video since its private

Point out the line in the rules page that says you must go with your flag carrier and are not allowed to wait in enemy base the flag to return and grab it there?
Especially small map where odds are the flag will be returned soon to grab it.

- - - Updated - - -

I will start recording demos now. If I will find Scream getting monsterkill and it involves single spawnkill. I will make video out of context, post it here and I want you punish him the same way as he did for me, which means banning him. I eventually get this video, because spawnkill happens. And Scream you know that it was not right to ban me, I played ctf most of the game.

|uK|ScReaM
07-24-2016, 12:34 PM
the thing you dont understand are i can make a monsterkill with sdpawnkill in it but i COVER my fucking FC all the way too base just too now we are gonna cap it , learn that ......

ask the other moderators like seabass got spawnkilled by me today but i did take the flag and did cover my FC also :) 2 diffrent things .

eduardo1
07-24-2016, 12:53 PM
How is that not covering? I got multi cover and you banned me for that?
It is a small map and can cover fc in every point of the map. Almost.

|uK|ScReaM
07-24-2016, 01:28 PM
no you just camping spawnpoints just too get frags . you dont follow you FC . and you lyckly get 3 cover while you left your FC by him self and he did die , why not follow him and get the cap again :) just learn

|uK|B|aZe//.
07-24-2016, 02:34 PM
Do you know what I'll ban you for no fucking reason at all lets see what excuses you come up with from that. Sick of the constant "I didn't do anything wrong I'm so innocent"

|uK|B|aZe//.
07-24-2016, 02:37 PM
You blatantly left your flag carrier to deal with the enemy for himself rather than follow him and cover. You blatantly spawnkilled and it just happened to be that the enemy returned their flag at which point you were still focusing on spawn killing/dodged and happened to pick the flag up as soon as it was returned

eduardo1
07-24-2016, 03:49 PM
You can defend your fellow but you have only seen out of the context footage. In overall there was nothing wrong in my play. Played ctf. Release the demo and case closed.

|uK|fleecey
07-24-2016, 03:51 PM
You can defend your fellow but you have only seen out of the context footage. In overall there was nothing wrong in my play. Played ctf. Release the demo and case closed.

Do you know what I'll ban you for no fucking reason at all lets see what excuses you come up with from that. Sick of the constant "I didn't do anything wrong I'm so innocent"

eduardo1
07-24-2016, 03:56 PM

If that's a normal banning behavior in your servers. I have no doubt I got banned for no reason at all.

|uK|B|aZe//.
07-24-2016, 09:18 PM
No you were clearly banned for the videos posted previously. Lastly at the rate you're going with all your silly little demands and rants you wont be playing here much longer.

Boomer
07-24-2016, 10:40 PM
... And let community decide if you were right on banning me..

I believe that Scream was 100% right in putting the bann!

Below is lots of quotes from you "misunderstanding" why you got banned ... And IMHO I cant really understand how you MANAGE not to see the simple reason you got a bann!! :wallbash:

There are lot of players who do not follow the flag carrier. In your opinion all these players should be banned.

Are you saying we are not allowed to have monsterkills in the server?

If you say I did not play ctf.Everyone should be banned for playing it. Numbers don't lie.

Woot and other small maps are then insta ban for good players.

I got multi cover and you banned me for that?

I have no doubt I got banned for no reason at all.

Its so easy: Cherrypicking + Spawnkilling/raping = Breaking the rules

The 2 videos + your comment: "I was waiting in enemy flagroom because the flag was taken and I waited it to be returned or capped. And spawned enemy players shoot at me" makes it obvious. How can you not understand that is the reason??

This behaviour/playstyle can be very annoying - Its ok to defend your FC and help him get out of base. But getting spawnraped like this is making it impossible to return your flag. It IS really annoying when you just want to hurry and get your flag back - but just to be spawn-killed like that. Abreez SE is small but this is also done in maps like Control and Duuku as well. Based on your eff/acc it is also affecting the game even more when you "sucessfully" hinder the other team to even have a chance to return their flag. In Abreez - just go with your flagcarrier through the middle - you know its carnage and hard to get through middle on Abreez. Or make your way out on the corridors to be able to cover and return your own flag -> THAT is ctf!. It seems that you were not interested to do this, but instead stayed to kill people spawning and wait for the cherrypick/capreturn. You keep on saying that you play ctf - but that is not ctf - just pure fraghunting.

And a tip for you...

I will make video out of context, post it here and I want you punish him the same way as he did for me, which means banning him.

... dont make demands to the admins/OP's what to do when you are clearly up to your waist in trouble for this crap.. :hide:

kokett
07-24-2016, 11:39 PM
posting the full demo (since its available), probably along with time specification, would have been much less work + been way more fair.

just my 2cents

clankiller
07-25-2016, 12:21 AM
posting the full demo (since its available), probably along with time specification, would have been much less work + been way more fair.

just my 2cents

ah but he could then probably watch it and pick out the times scream did the same thing and then what would happen... i dont agree with this rule anyways it makes for a very boring rigid game play which this game wasnt intended for.. lets put stupidly small wide open maps on the list and then ban everyone that still plays this game for playing the map the way its made??

CK..

|uK|B|aZe//.
07-25-2016, 09:33 PM
I beg to differ there clankiller yeah a map may be made to play a certain way but theres no need to play lamely/as if its a tournament match where the best assers usually win after having one cap making the other team mad and then capitalising with more caps. Its a public server with some very basic rules which can ALL be generalised under play to teamwork/fairplay and a little bit of "capture the flag etiquette" its "CTF" NOT LET ME WAIT FOR FLAG AND MEANWHILE SPAWNKILL TILL ITS RETURNED OR CAPPED. Im sure we've all played this game offline before anyone had internet where you had to play ctf maps and cover the bots when they ran a flag, why the fuck is it so hard to do so with human interaction.

clankiller
07-25-2016, 10:14 PM
I beg to differ there clankiller yeah a map may be made to play a certain way but theres no need to play lamely/as if its a tournament match where the best assers usually win after having one cap making the other team mad and then capitalising with more caps. Its a public server with some very basic rules which can ALL be generalised under play to teamwork/fairplay and a little bit of "capture the flag etiquette" its "CTF" NOT LET ME WAIT FOR FLAG AND MEANWHILE SPAWNKILL TILL ITS RETURNED OR CAPPED. Im sure we've all played this game offline before anyone had internet where you had to play ctf maps and cover the bots when they ran a flag, why the fuck is it so hard to do so with human interaction.

is it so hard to fiqure out you got spawnkilled so turn around and kill the fucker before going to get your flag back, aswell as getting rid of a cherrypick??? lemmins who just run with low sens straight to the other base time after time deserve to killed until they learn one of the most basic things in UT99.

i have played many games with 11 other people on your servers and without any admins in it and pretty much all have said gg after even with all the rules being broken throughout the game. so what you are saying to the new crowd is play the right way, but don't join any tournaments as you will get it in the ass dry....

welcome to the tournament...

CK..

][X][~FLuKE~][X][
07-26-2016, 04:59 PM
is it so hard to fiqure out you got spawnkilled so turn around and kill the fucker before going to get your flag back, aswell as getting rid of a cherrypick??? lemmins who just run with low sens straight to the other base time after time deserve to killed until they learn one of the most basic things in UT99.

I have seen this suggestion/comment many times and my response is always the same. Seeing just how many regulars know exact spawn spots makes it almost impossible to kill them as there is no response time available to turn around. Killing the SK would take a very lucky shot if they are behind you, which is why it is a rule to not camp or SK if that player is not grabbing or making sure the FC is well covered, then you can hunt down the EFC.

Do you really need to stay in one spot or spawn kill to feel like you are a good player? not everyone who plays is adept, this means they cannot escape the SK grip which wrecks the game for them. It is players like those who made the rule a good reason. All the "leets" who think if people can't play better, then they should just suck it up will be met with stiff bans. Every self proclaimed leet that gets banned is "innocent", all think the rules are "stupid" without taking into account for newer players.

Follow the rules or play elsewhere.
Break the rules and you will be forced to play elsewhere.

That is how simple it is, like it or not.

clankiller
07-26-2016, 07:08 PM
[X][~FLuKE~][X][;115019']I have seen this suggestion/comment many times and my response is always the same. Seeing just how many regulars know exact spawn spots makes it almost impossible to kill them as there is no response time available to turn around. Killing the SK would take a very lucky shot if they are behind you, which is why it is a rule to not camp or SK if that player is not grabbing or making sure the FC is well covered, then you can hunt down the EFC.

Do you really need to stay in one spot or spawn kill to feel like you are a good player? not everyone who plays is adept, this means they cannot escape the SK grip which wrecks the game for them. It is players like those who made the rule a good reason. All the "leets" who think if people can't play better, then they should just suck it up will be met with stiff bans. Every self proclaimed leet that gets banned is "innocent", all think the rules are "stupid" without taking into account for newer players.

Follow the rules or play elsewhere.
Break the rules and you will be forced to play elsewhere.

That is how simple it is, like it or not.

i could sit here and talk strategy all day with you, i haven't received a ban in any ut99 game on any server since the demo came out. i am not leet.

why if this is such an issue that spawn protection isnt added i dont understand?? does it just give the admins something to do?

if a ban is applied i believe the demo should be made available to the community so maybe they can then see how the game should be played perfectly by an admin.

CK..

Chamberly
07-27-2016, 12:36 AM
i haven't received a ban in any ut99 game on any server since the demo came out.

It really doesn't matter if you have been banned or not elsewhere. The clan here decide on the rules for the server HERE, not on any other server or service. This isn't a public right for player to abuse any playstyle by breaking rules and do whatever they want.

Spawn protection? Would you rather be killed by someone who is under spawn protection and get the flag returned more than usual? I think one of the server - combo - have it on. Or it used to be on all CTF server. But this isn't something to 'give' admin to do, perhaps the rule is there, gotta follow that and they'll enforce the ban once the player exceed the limit because it's not topping 99% of the most ban reason... I think. Other can discuss.

Speaking of demo. I remember Gust have a server-side demo setup and once the match ends, it uploads to his website to enlist new demos. If we can get this, then we will be happy of leaving the computer alone from demo abuse. Other side is, if the host have a limit on storage, demos will be deleted or so.

kokett
07-27-2016, 03:58 AM
if a ban is applied i believe the demo should be made available to the community so maybe they can then see how the game should be played perfectly by an admin.

CK..

^this

+ the other way around one might get the feeling the admin/mod has something to hide.

][X][~FLuKE~][X][
07-27-2016, 07:30 AM
If a rule is broken anywhere and the governing body authority punish that person, do they release their evidence for all to see?....I think not. So arguing about the ban and its circumstances is like playing tennis with a water balloon using excellent strategies, it is pointless and cannot be pulled off as easy as it is explained.

Talking strategies is irrelevant anyway, a lesser skilled player cannot use a strategy, regardless of how many times it is explained. It simply cannot be executed by some players due to lack of practice/skill. There is no bias when it comes to ban decisions regardless of if you believe it or not, failing to provide proof from the mod in question will result in the ban being quashed, but if several mods are there and they see it, that is enough to issue a ban.

Spawn protection shouldn't be needed, that's why the rule is there. The server will not be altered just to please those who lame and spawnkill, the rule makes it so there are no disruptions and banning anyone doing it is easier than dealing with a bunch of players ranting about spawn protection.

I come back to what I usually say.....is it just too hard to show a little sportsmanship? everyone is obsessed with being top dog instead of a good fair game.

|uK|B|aZe//.
07-28-2016, 04:25 AM
Lol thats absurd im sorry. Add spawn protection so more people can complain about dying with flag at enemy base because they couldn't kill that enemy due to spawn protection?

All were trying to do here is promote fair play in order to have good games, like fluke says its not hard to play at your best while not playing like a lame fucktard