Review of Scream admin abilities. Another admin opinion on the case. [Archive] - UnrealTournament Siege, Bunnytrack, Combogib, Instagib, UT99, UT4 clan & Server Discussion

PDA

View Full Version : Review of Scream admin abilities. Another admin opinion on the case.

eduardo1
07-24-2016, 12:36 PM
Hi

Please ask a demo from Scream. Ban case http://www.unrealkillers.com/showthread.php?7529-BANNED-EPIC-FOR-SPAWNCAMPING-(SCREAM)
Review full demo (speccing me) and give your opinion about the case. Was it ultimately necessary to ban me?
I think reviews are good because sometimes admins get over confident that there are no reactions on their actions and make mistakes too.

It is also good for preventing future cases where bans might have handed out too easily by Scream.

soma
07-24-2016, 12:48 PM
lol, but you've just talked to most of the admins and mods in your other thread...

P.S. How much did you get?

|uK|ScReaM
07-24-2016, 01:36 PM
it wasnt only me on the server fleecy saw you did it also what do you want ? she also saying you were spawncamping like we can see on the proof i did show you :)

- - - Updated - - -

he should be unbaned by now .

|uK|fleecey
07-24-2016, 01:53 PM
I can't demo because i crash each time and I haven't fixed that because i dont play much atm.

I was in your team and I talking to scream in ts and the message came up saying epic is on spawnkilling lamer (which is a green text) showing for everyone. You did take flag, you did cover but you were spawnkilling instead of just suicide to go back to your base.

Scream is a fair mod and always posting proof.

You are unbanned

eduardo1
07-24-2016, 02:01 PM
Unbanned or not but it was not necessary to ban me at all.
First video he provided, it was multi-cover as he said spawnkilling is allowed if covering.
Second video, no spawnkilling at all, no green message at all. Pure ctf and returning the flag.
All that Scream posted is so one sided and out of the context. I played ctf all that game overall. Look the stats.

|uK|ScReaM
07-24-2016, 02:40 PM
WOW you must be realy dumb , you can see that you just walked in exatly the same time and got a multikill near you FC then left him and he loses the flag while you walk in and started spawnkilling ........

eduardo1
07-24-2016, 03:41 PM
You can keep insults to yourself. You don't understand, that in small open map I don't need to walk aside the flag carrier. I can provide cover in every point of the map. And flag will be capped or returned in short time and I can take new flag from enemy base and go to another flag run.

But lets keep this topic clear.

|uK|ScReaM
07-24-2016, 03:43 PM
No camping • This means on the back of enemies bases or in the middle of the map in a corner, spawncamping/spawnkilling, liftcamping/abusing the movers of such in any map.

Play CTF this means • Running, Grabbing, Supporting, Advancing, Covering - which many resort to Deathmatching in some public players eye's as long as you are running along side or closely to the flag carrier its called COVERING

read those lines does it tell you too spawnkilling in the enemy base too covering your FC ?

|uK|B|aZe//.
07-24-2016, 09:21 PM
Its ok guys he can cover his fc from any corner of the map and yet he stood at flagroom/base and spawnkilled while letting his fc go out of site with another enemy player who ran directly behind him and killed him who he failed to kill to cover but still hes playing ctf >:(

][X][~FLuKE~][X][
07-26-2016, 05:08 PM
We have our admin area and will always see unfair bans from mods fully investigated. On this topic you are defeated from testimonies and demo proof regardless of your opinion. Mad players reporting mods after a ban is common, its a form of rage aimed at the "corrupt" mod who banned you. Mods are fully vetted, no help is needed tyvm.

like it, don't like it....we don't care..... That is how it is. accept it and move on.