PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for over 2000 matches!

nrgetic
07-29-2016, 09:25 AM
Hello Unrealkillers,

Today i was playing on the insta server and me and others experienced some lag. I told ScReaM and within 15 minutes Blaze came to reset the server. Just another example of my experiences here with a team that makes it all possible :D

Then I realised I play here for a long time with some breaks and wanted to thank the people maintaining this site and the servers.
Also for the huge amount of games I have enjoyed, I think it is appropriate to give mentions to the help I received, and to make a little donation.

Thanks Nordog |uK|fleecey seabass ScReaM |uK|B|aZe//. SAM Chamberly TimTim Unrealshots Jst2blond UT-Sniper-SJA94 Higor
For the ones that I forgot to mention I hope you don't feel offended, I am thankfull for you too!

Tumtum

soma
07-29-2016, 10:28 AM
good job indeed guys, I can't remember the last time I got backshooted xD

|uK|kenneth
07-29-2016, 12:37 PM
I told ScReaM and within 15 minutes Blaze came to reset the server.

http://ih1.redbubble.net/image.25918972.1429/flat,800x800,075,t.jpg
:j3:

nrgetic
07-29-2016, 02:09 PM
My reaction also, with happy added ;)

After a restart or reboot idk. it played lots better. Specially it's friday, and lots of players around to have fun, aren't we lucky to have such devotion to the servers :D

|uK|B|aZe//.
07-30-2016, 05:39 AM
Fu |uK|kenneth

You're welcome tumtum

UNrealshots
07-30-2016, 01:40 PM
The Admin team does its best to make the servers enjoyable sometimes even the littlest of things can go a long way. Glad you've stuck around and that you enjoy playing on the servers!

hjerte
07-30-2016, 06:24 PM
I'm glad that servers like these exist and nice job :)

ADRIANOCELENTANO
08-06-2016, 01:46 PM
Should i reply too, and say to who my special thanks is going ?

Thanks for keeping up the services !

|uK|ScReaM
08-06-2016, 02:08 PM
that`s worth perma :)

Apoc1
08-28-2016, 05:16 PM
Hello Unrealkillers,

Today i was playing on the insta server and me and others experienced some lag. I told ScReaM and within 15 minutes Blaze came to reset the server. Just another example of my experiences here with a team that makes it all possible :D

Then I realised I play here for a long time with some breaks and wanted to thank the people maintaining this site and the servers.
Also for the huge amount of games I have enjoyed, I think it is appropriate to give mentions to the help I received, and to make a little donation.

Thanks Nordog |uK|fleecey seabass ScReaM |uK|B|aZe//. SAM Chamberly TimTim Unrealshots Jst2blond UT-Sniper-SJA94 Higor
For the ones that I forgot to mention I hope you don't feel offended, I am thankfull for you too!

Tumtum

lets not forget that as well as the admins who do a good job the players on both insta servers also play a part to make the game enjoyable, apart from a few twats you know from the player list before you join if you will have a good game or not grins

|uK|Nordog
08-28-2016, 05:22 PM
Haha :D Apoc1 long time no see :))