BT-Meggeh
BT-MontargisRegion
BT-Rapture

Shiro
10-10-2016, 03:10 PM
SuperHex my man may know

SAM
10-10-2016, 06:10 PM
Idk why the BT server is even up still. It's the worst game type ever.

SuperHex
10-10-2016, 08:04 PM
These are all fairly gentle:

BT-andACTION-dbl
BT-IceRace
BT-Athletic1000
BT-Athletic100
BT-Coolio-v2
BT-Adminfun
BT-4newbzI
BT-(E)SpeedFreaks
BT-Speedy
BT-Ibarra-v2
BT-Katrix
BT-SlideBitch
BT-Jereth(censored)
BT-(Dere)Silverspring-EZ
BT-LLLLLLLL
BT-Cregor-dbl2
BT-ForDizzy
BT-Meggeh
BT-MontargisRegion
BT-Rapture

All these maps are so easy that you won't progress at all in the game type. Would not even worry about them unless you just want to feel accomplished you capped something. If you want easier maps that will build up your skill level I recommend:
-MaverickCB
-Mesablanca
-EvilTombCB
-MiningFacility
-BASICALLY ANY DIVISION 3 BT CUP MAP
-A1Mission-Golden Statue; Why? because it's a long(er) map where you can die at the end, still easy but if you try and cap harder maps down the road you can die in any spot
-"but super what if I want a cool sequence map with lots of triggers?" The answer to that is get better and I will show you a couple.

If you can cap all the maps I've listed, cap:
-TheLostJournalCE
-FaithSolo

Then ask for more maps and I will gladly tell you more, I might even throw in a sequence map (Example being plunge, any raylen map, etc etc)

Skarn
10-11-2016, 02:27 AM
Once you gain some skill, try capping CTF-BT-SubtleFalloutv2 (or SubtleFalloutCB), I think you'll like it.

SuperHex
10-11-2016, 12:44 PM
Once you gain some skill, try capping CTF-BT-SubtleFalloutv2 (or SubtleFalloutCB), I think you'll like it.

what about technical challenges

Skarn
10-11-2016, 03:31 PM
what about technical challenges

Hah, too easy.

I also just got a fun idea to poke around.. imagine setting up bot paths and other stuff for bots to pass through a hard bunnytrack map.. not sure if it would work though.

SuperHex
10-11-2016, 04:32 PM
Hah, too easy.

I also just got a fun idea to poke around.. imagine setting up bot paths and other stuff for bots to pass through a hard bunnytrack map.. not sure if it would work though.

Now this! This would be awesome. Just think about it; you're playing a map you have never played before and stumble upon a part that you don't know how to do or are lost and don't know where to go, just wait for a bot to go by and see how they do it.

Chamberly
10-12-2016, 08:00 PM

Ferbotz bt pro.