PDA

View Full Version : [R]NAAB Team Killing

fudddge
06-14-2011, 06:29 PM
[R]NAAB is Team Killing past 2 matches that I can see when it comes to the free stuff that spawns.

- I always go there 1st & set up teles for team mates 1st come 1st served...

but not [R]NAAB - he shoots everyone off & keeps it all to himself.

not bann worthy - but please remind him that siege is a team effort!

What is this spoiled lil shits problem?

I will post what I recorded as soon as I clean it up to an AVI...

but no team needs an ass like this!

[R]NAAB WTF did your parents do to you!

fuggy naab

fudddge
06-14-2011, 06:52 PM
I have save footage- but to upload it and all that...

I dont care - just tell him to stop- he is a dick...

fugola out

Moskva
06-14-2011, 07:49 PM
black river right?
u have to deal with this things everyday man its not only teles its leech or some other shit my point is that u have to get used of ppl like this cus u wont win anything at yellin at them (the only exception is when they r removing or some other shit then u have to report him ROFL)

|uK|Anthrax
06-14-2011, 09:25 PM
noob fact !

hey moskva ! :D

[R]^Osyris
06-15-2011, 01:57 AM
some one can translate it i cant understand i can talk with him about the problem

SAM
06-15-2011, 05:26 AM
Osyris use the toolbar at the bottom of the page to translate.

|uK|Dem`
06-15-2011, 02:02 PM
^Osyris;11767']some one can translate it i cant understand i can talk with him about the problem

en pocas palabras lo ke kiso decir ese wey es ke naab no juega en ekipo, lo cual es mentira, pero como sea...

NaaB
06-23-2011, 11:00 AM
hohohoho many injuries from here lol.
and about the "Teamkilling"
i boosted him coz he made platform in mid so we cant take mid weapons...
and YDT who are u?

|uK|Sonic
06-23-2011, 11:02 AM
NaaB, aside from being a known cheater, is also a general cunt and behavior like this isn't surprising coming from him. He got banned from Assault several times for botting and caught on several CTF pubs as well. I think his name back then was Folder but he definitely had another one as well. Ban forever imo and no loss.

Naab played assault? I dont remeber seeing him, that doesnt mean he didnt just saying. Was it on dog or na server?

|uK|Grimreaper
06-23-2011, 11:17 AM
NaaB, aside from being a known cheater, is also a general cunt and behavior like this isn't surprising coming from him. He got banned from Assault several times for botting and caught on several CTF pubs as well. I think his name back then was Folder but he definitely had another one as well. Ban forever imo and no loss.

goes for u to racist ;)

NaaB
06-23-2011, 11:48 AM
Sonic this guy is always telling the same to all the people lol
you should know that if i cheated in assault i should be banned in UTASSAULT league and im not im still playing in this league...
but im bored of this guy.
Poor freak bored in his house...

Ah and Folder is my League AS name i only use NaaB in public or in siege wars
now su :)

|uK|Grimreaper
06-23-2011, 12:02 PM
slapped hahahaha