hey there [Archive] - UnrealTournament Siege, Bunnytrack, Combogib, Instagib, UT99, UT4 clan & Server Discussion

PDA

View Full Version : hey there

Death.man
11-21-2016, 08:35 PM
hello everybody
i know alot of people here so they know why i'm posting this ..
i have a massge that tell me that im refused to accses the server that was since last year
i talked to SAM he told me the resone for being refused that i'm form israel >> actually im from israel but im not jew .. i'll be happy if someone convince him to realse the ban ! i coldn't post on the section of banned players !

i'm asking u to talk with some adimns to realse the ban !:D

and thank u :D

SAM
11-22-2016, 01:29 AM
I don't remember this conversation. If you are living in Israel the ban is not because everyone there is Jewish.

medor
11-22-2016, 02:32 AM
Seriously you think a ban racist ? There are israel players on the servers here notbad

Death.man
11-22-2016, 09:08 AM
I don't remember this conversation. If you are living in Israel the ban is not because everyone there is Jewish.

i know .. maybe u dont remember but u have said 2 me that u banned all the country ! i duno why exactily ! but im asking u to relase that ban cuz thats isnt fair ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Seriously you think a ban racist ? There are israel players on the servers here notbad

im not talking about being jewish or moslem or anyother raicst .. the ban was active since a year i has written a thread on that time the admin sayes that was for poitical resonse i donno exactily what he sayes but u can see the thread on my profile activite u will understand the resone that i mention a jew on this thread and im agnist the racist we all humans ..

|uK|fleecey
11-22-2016, 09:46 AM

Not all people from isareal can play because, some part of the country is banned on our servers.

Death.man
11-22-2016, 10:54 AM
i have played on the server now
but >>now what that : banned death.man for not remove this ban\fleecy ?! lol !

|uK|fleecey
11-22-2016, 10:58 AM
i have played on the server now
but >>now what that : banned death.man for not remove this ban\fleecy ?! lol !

hello

you werent suppose to play

Death.man
11-22-2016, 11:00 AM
hello

you werent suppose to play

why ?!

SAM
11-22-2016, 11:41 AM
I already told you why. We are not revision the ban rules. You should just move and give people their homes back.

athje
11-22-2016, 11:45 AM
Lol for real? Political statement by UK?

Death.man
11-22-2016, 11:50 AM
I already told you why. We are not revision the ban rules. You should just move and give people their homes back.

What u mean there homes back ?? I'm from plastine my grandfather in his land before 1948 I'm in my home and my land ..

- - - Updated - - -

Seems like

SAM
11-22-2016, 11:53 AM

If that's what it translates to you as. We've found a way to identify 'occupied' land. And therefore those areas are banned and have been for a number of years. The rest of Israel is fine to play.

athje
11-22-2016, 12:30 PM
If that's what it translates to you as. We've found a way to identify 'occupied' land. And therefore those areas are banned and have been for a number of years. The rest of Israel is fine to play.

Well its not that i disagree with u on this. UK admins are free to make rules so abiding by them is only logical. Thing is i wonder how u distinguish palestines an Israëlies?

Again its not that i disagree :)

Death.man
11-22-2016, 01:01 PM
http://www.unrealkillers.com/showthread.php?6517-Ban-for-no-reason

We have talked about this here .. Its all about political reasons so I'm asking u to give the chance to every one to play u will never solve the problem here .. And u don't know how people's lives here ..

SAM
11-22-2016, 01:36 PM
Well its not that i disagree with u on this. UK admins are free to make rules so abiding by them is only logical. Thing is i wonder how u distinguish palestines an Israëlies?

Again its not that i disagree :)

You can agree or disagree, you are entitled to your opinion. There's no way to distinguish Palestinian vs Israeli, this isn't about that. It's simply a ban on occupied territory, nothing else.

athje
11-22-2016, 01:52 PM
Alllright duelly noted :)

darkshaihulud
11-22-2016, 09:34 PM
At least be honest that this is a completely arbitrary imposition. Where are the bans for other regions of the world? Why is Russia not banned for seizing control of Crimea? Turkey for northern Cyrus? China for building militarised islands on coral reefs in the Pacific and its take over of Tibet? And why stop there. What about the UK for northern Ireland? The United States and Australia because of the aboriginal lands? To pretend that targeting Israel alone has no ulterior motive is disingenuous.

|uK|B|aZe//.
11-23-2016, 09:41 AM
I actually took you seriously until you started bypassing.

Death.man
11-23-2016, 01:04 PM
I actually took you seriously until you started bypassing.

did ur seriously sitoutoin helped in the last year ? all of us knows that admin will never relase the ban ;)
btw thank u ;)

- - - Updated - - -

At least be honest that this is a completely arbitrary imposition. Where are the bans for other regions of the world? Why is Russia not banned for seizing control of Crimea? Turkey for northern Cyrus? China for building militarised islands on coral reefs in the Pacific and its take over of Tibet? And why stop there. What about the UK for northern Ireland? The United States and Australia because of the aboriginal lands? To pretend that targeting Israel alone has no ulterior motive is disingenuous.

if he will ban the countrys for the same reason he ban this land he spusseed to ban all the countrys world no one of them is inconte

|uK|B|aZe//.
11-23-2016, 06:03 PM
Please at least do the courtesy of spelling properly if you're gonna tell us what to do.

Death.man
11-23-2016, 06:13 PM
Please at least do the courtesy of spelling properly if you're gonna tell us what to do.

am not that good with english .. and i dont want to tell u what to ..it always in your hands so u do what ever u like m8 :D

Apoc1
11-29-2016, 05:05 PM
If i read this right he is banned because of where he lives in Isreal ??

|uK|fleecey
11-29-2016, 05:29 PM
If i read this right he is banned because of where he lives in Isreal ??

the illegal illegal settlement in israel is banned.. therefor he lives in the wrong part of the country

Apoc1
11-30-2016, 05:26 PM
the illegal illegal settlement in israel is banned.. therefor he lives in the wrong part of the country

but surely thats not his fault where he lives or where he lives with his parents for that matter, political views aside if that was the case then most of us would be in banned area if our countries or area was in a conflict of interest with another ??

medor
11-30-2016, 05:49 PM
It's time to test the new ACE ?

SAM
11-30-2016, 08:18 PM
It's time to test the new ACE ?

We need to update some mods first. But yes. Soon.

terminator
12-07-2016, 09:08 AM
Yeah it's pretty sad to read this info that part of Israel is banned from this server. I sign on everything shai hulud said. Should russians be banned from Crimea etc etc? It's not the guys fault that he was born in wrong place. Never thought that politics can get involved in (almost) 20 years old game. Maybe some palestine kid wants to play and he can't because he lives in occupied territory. I don't justify occupation, nor banning people who live inside of that territory.

SAM
12-07-2016, 07:06 PM
Israel is not banned. Palestine is.

Puskis
12-08-2016, 08:05 AM
Hi welcome son :D

i'm form israel
Free Palestine

Death.man
12-08-2016, 08:52 AM
Hi welcome son :D

Free Palestine

i wish that 2 ..

- - - Updated - - -

Israel is not banned. Palestine is.

do u know arab 48 ? i'm one of them i'm born on mashhad wich is inside the greenline it also form " israel" u dont know what u r banned actually ;)

SAM
12-08-2016, 12:22 PM
I banned parts of Palestine that is under occupation. If you live in occupied areas and you find yourself banned, then the ban is correct?

terminator
12-08-2016, 08:05 PM
But what message are you sending by banning people that are playing in occupied area and to who? Lets ban RAQQA and MOSUL area because it is occupied but maybe some kiddo wants to play UT and does not belong to any occupation force nor nationality of those who occupied his area.

Death.man
12-09-2016, 11:39 AM
I banned parts of Palestine that is under occupation. If you live in occupied areas and you find yourself banned, then the ban is correct?

i think that i'm living in occupied area .. but till now i dont understand why ?

what r u doing dont help the the Palestinian issue ..

- - - Updated - - -

But what message are you sending by banning people that are playing in occupied area and to who? Lets ban RAQQA and MOSUL area because it is occupied but maybe some kiddo wants to play UT and does not belong to any occupation force nor nationality of those who occupied his area.

that what i need to know ! what the that banned offer !

==Shift==
12-09-2016, 12:16 PM

I really agree with this.
So next you can ban the whole USA by occupying country from the indians? And indinas not allowed to play after their country is stolen from them...?

|uK|fleecey
12-09-2016, 12:40 PM
It doesnt really matter what you guys says, u dont pay for the servers .. sam and blaze does, so they can do whatever they want.

==Shift==
12-09-2016, 01:58 PM
It doesnt really matter what you guys says, u dont pay for the servers .. sam and blaze does, so they can do whatever they want.

Amen!

][X][~FLuKE~][X][
12-11-2016, 09:33 AM

Technically fleece you are incorrect, donations usually pay for the servers. If bans like this are implemented then donations have to be refused IMO because it is personal. You would have to ban all occupied territories and that covers a lot of the planet, and I strongly disagree with personal feelings running any server/organisation.

This is just how I see it and I will always be honest with my "input", regardless of who I am talking/discussing with. This is wrong but it is not my call, there are plenty of other issues which are not my call as well, it isn't my place to dictate server politics.

I don't see the ban being lifted any time soon, Sam is very passionate about the occupation and I don't think any method of appealing would work. As Fleece rightly pointed out "it is what it is", so everyone needs to just move along and accept it.

==Shift==
12-12-2016, 04:51 AM
I hope SAM will not ban Europe just because we are occupied by "refugees"

|uK|Nordog
12-12-2016, 06:16 AM
I hope SAM will not ban Europe just because we are occupied by "refugees"

He might ban you for stupidity tho

|uK|B|aZe//.
12-12-2016, 07:29 PM
Fluke is right about donations however that donation tab is just a target the often 40$ generated doesnt even cover half the costs but it helps. (Dont get me wrong its appreciated and it does lessen the burden a bit).

If you really want us to point blank lie to you and give you what is more of an acceptable answer to you for why you are caught in this ban I could just say we would rather we didnt have you playing on our servers - but that isnt the case