PDA

View Full Version : imaginary vpn ban?

poetry
11-28-2016, 10:08 AM
hi
can someone unban me? i think somekind of uk|scream dude thought that i have somekind of vpn and then just banned me without any explanations, lol.
but why would i even use a vpn to play a game ????
nick was "rusty the aim"

thx

|uK|ScReaM
11-28-2016, 10:37 AM
cos you cant use vpn`s , and i know its you ratchet , aka 911_job , and you are estonia if iam not right or i know you played from there all the time :)

poetry
11-28-2016, 11:08 AM
what has all of that got to do with the ban? i want to play without being harassed all the time, so can someone remove it?
and why do you even think that i have somekind of vpn???

|uK|ScReaM
11-28-2016, 11:13 AM
cos the ip i looked up was from russia ...

and now here you using a swedish ip .

poetry
11-28-2016, 11:34 AM
well, i dont really get to choose where the ISP routes my internets... and i think that i have actually seen a russian flag only once before... most of the times its the correct country or sometimes swedish then... and maybe even norwegian once.... i dont get to choose it tho...
and i think that half of the blame even goes on the faulty ip-lookup system or smth, because i have a correct flag atm, not swedish nor russian.... on this site: http://whatismyipaddress.com/ip-lookup

|uK|Nordog
11-28-2016, 12:34 PM
I played a year with english flag.. dont take ingame flag for granted. Ips are released kinda. Due to lack of ips in ipv4 any isp can buy a range of ips from an isp in another country. Just check it on an ip lookup page ( they are usually updated. )

|uK|ScReaM
11-28-2016, 02:14 PM
me and kenneth was talking and both said he used vpn but now when i check ips its not , so you are unbaned poetry