PDA

View Full Version : Donations

SAM
06-16-2011, 02:43 PM
Why is everyone committing to donate? We have 55$ committed but no donations lol

Do you guys intend to donate or shall I remove the commitment?
JR_ALI 20
|uK|lotrfan67 5
Sakura|uK| 5
174.44.187.108 5
Anthrax 5
x-fleece-x_{HoF} 5

|uK|fleecey
06-16-2011, 02:56 PM
I am going to donate, but you can remove that so far. :)

SAM
06-16-2011, 03:25 PM
Ok cool. I'll remove everyones then. Sorry I was a little confused I know some of you may have gone in to check or mess with it make sure it works etc but once you hit the paypal page it takes a "commitment".

Anyway, I will remove them all ;)

|uK|MiniWick
06-16-2011, 05:11 PM
If we win the tourny in binslayer , 2/4 is going towards the severs

|uK|Hayden
06-16-2011, 05:18 PM
If we win the tourny in binslayer , 2/4 is going towards the severs

That would be 1/2 smart cookie.

SAM
06-16-2011, 05:40 PM
lmao....canadians!

|uK|MiniWick
06-16-2011, 05:58 PM
I mean 3/4 hahaha

Moko
06-16-2011, 06:02 PM
I played around with the thingy to see how it works if my name is in there take it out. xD
I didn't know what it was. xD

Sakura
06-16-2011, 06:03 PM
I'm donating fucking 50 when I get my refund back BECAUSE MASTERCARD PEOPLE ARE ASSHOLES AND THEY TRICKED ME BECAUSE THEY HAD 15 AS AN OPTION OF AGE BUT WHEN I SUBMITTED IT GOT TERMINATED SO I'M GONNA TRY AND GET A REFUND OF MY 50 DOLLARS.

Grrrrr and mom is home till Sunday so fml until then because I can't travel to cvs with my purse. Damn :(

Plan 1 tell her I'm riding my bike to cvs
True
Bring my pure with me for my phone with hidden card

Ok imma try this and I'm gonna look like an idiot getting a refund but whatever bbl

Sakura
06-16-2011, 06:22 PM
She said no. 18 minus 15 and a half in august is 2 and a half years left of this. She said "no you already went outside today"

So yeah that's the reason.. I TOOK A FOUR MILE RUN. I MISS SCHOOL ALREADY BECAUSE I COULD GO WHEREVER THE FUCK I WANTED TO GO AND I'M DRIVING IN AUGUST LIKE WTF. I gotta sneak out to go outside when she's not home but she is home for four days :( :( :( :( I hate saturdays and sundays. Monday threw Wednesday I can go on bob evans runs which is 9 mile or 90 min runs. I wake up at 6 30 to go be a bad kid and go running because she calls at 10.

When is summer over? Id like to go outside. Its 6 here and I'm not aloud to go outside. If I don't go home then I can actually go places.if I stay at hs and go running there nobody can tell me where to go or how long to go.

|uK|MiniWick
06-16-2011, 06:42 PM
hmm..your like 15 ? dont waste 50 $ on a sever sak..

Sakura
06-16-2011, 06:46 PM
Yea well, in three years I'm going to make 85,000! And I've recovered 20. And I told shiva I would and I intend to do so :l

SAM
06-16-2011, 06:48 PM
You don't have to Sak

|uK|Chronox
06-16-2011, 07:04 PM
Im gettin a job, i want to and ill try to donate monthly :P

Scar deserves to be payed too !

Sakura
06-16-2011, 07:06 PM
Obama is demanding enigneers and the starting payment for the job is 85,000. I'm going to be away from hs next year going for my college credits while still getting my degree in high school. So I'm gonna be in with all these engineer people engennering stuff. And next year I'm going for my computer science too :l

And btw I thought engineers would be old white guys but its not true. There were a lot of hot guys I seen :D its a big place with horses and they light building on fire for firefighter training, and they have a house inskde the building for construction workers, and everybody is older, and they got animal training there with doctors and nurses, its miles of buildings!

|uK|chiseller
06-16-2011, 07:15 PM
You and your walls of text. Good thing I have such a short attention span :P

Sakura
06-16-2011, 07:18 PM
They had a car construction room, a therapy training room, a truck room, a motorcycle room, a boat room, bunch of designing and computers, they had an architect room which will be my room. They got computers and a 3D microwave that makes shit out of nothing. And then they got thiis whole hospital stuff upstairs its so cool! And the cafe is so large!!
So much stairs and buildings. But for xc and track I have to go back to the high school to do that. So when classes are over I go drive to the high school.

And ill ask bliss to register the card for me. Teamviewer :D <3 and if not then shiva, or blaze, or eri, yep this will work :l

SAM
06-16-2011, 08:47 PM
Guys please stop messing with the donation module. I'm having to clear out everyone's "commitments"

Moko
06-16-2011, 11:28 PM
Yea well, in three years I'm going to make 85,000! And I've recovered 20. And I told shiva I would and I intend to do so :l
Was that when you wanted to murder the guy who used the DDoS? lol

Sakura
06-17-2011, 06:12 AM
Yes. Murder is too harsh of a word. My mom gave me the ok to kill people. Like on the street if I get attacked. But I wouldn't want to go to hell like YDT10. You know if the rapture happened, you'd be doomed to hell right? Why don't you put your hands in boiling water or light yourself on fire because your going to end up like that anyway. If I get the job of saving people on the first floor I hope your doomed to the second. Not like your a killer or anything but your not going to change. Please take the stick out of your ass and go away. If so be it go to the community center to learn chinese for 60 dollars. Since you always talk about it experience it first handed or just because I said so?

|uK|Tomahawk
06-17-2011, 06:54 AM
Moko is main spokeswoman for uK and Sakura is Mokies co spokeswoman:P

Moko
06-17-2011, 11:14 AM
Oooch ouchhh. lol
Sakuuuuuu, you don't put it like that. lol
......Put your hands in fire and boiling water, oh that'll win him over. lol

As long as you meant well... lol

But you seemed like you wanted blood, but I guess just an arm would have sufficed for you. =P

Moko is main spokeswoman for uK and Sakura is Mokie's co spokeswoman:P
Oh LOL!

Sakuuuu you and I are partners and we didn't even know it. XD
Lot that made my day...Bless your soul that made me smile. =D

fudddge
06-18-2011, 05:47 PM
Donation to Support Welcome to www.unrealkillers.com home of siege, UT99 (User: fudddge) $30.00 1 $30.00
Add special instructions to merchant
Change special instructions to merchant255 characters left characters maximum
Item total: $30.00
Gift wrap Remove:
Updated Estimated Total: $30.00 USD

Just cuz I was buzzed!