Can't grab flag in BT [Archive] - UnrealTournament Siege, Bunnytrack, Combogib, Instagib, UT99, UT4 clan & Server Discussion

PDA

View Full Version : Can't grab flag in BT

Novak
12-19-2016, 12:22 AM
Is there some special way to grab the flag in BT that is different than CTF where you just run over it? Having a few issues here...

|uK|fleecey
12-19-2016, 01:01 AM
Did you type !CP in the game? If so you can't grab it.. but if not, you should be able to grab it. What map was it?

Novak
12-19-2016, 12:18 PM
Yes I typed !cp to create the checkpoint as I progressed. What is the point of checkpoints if they don't help get to the flag? Just to learn the map?

seabass
12-19-2016, 12:38 PM
That's exactly what !cp is for, yes.
If you die and spawn at a checkpoint, then you can't grab the flag. You can type !nocp to remove your checkpoint and start at the beginning again once you've learned the map.
Also, if you're boosted during a run, you can't grab the flag either.

|uK|kenneth
12-19-2016, 01:06 PM
novak wants to cheat.
if you can't get it to the end after you did it with !cp.
then you suck son. vote a map that suits your skill level.

SuperHex
12-19-2016, 03:39 PM
novak wants to cheat.
if you can't get it to the end after you did it with !cp.
then you suck son. vote a map that suits your skill level.

(If this isn't sarcasm/ a joke) Way to make new players feel like home :) He's just asking a question chill, Novak what alias do you use on the server? I haven't seen that name on the server, if you want help or tips you can ask me when I'm on, I use the nick SuperHex and Luna~

Shiro
12-19-2016, 07:40 PM
dont talk to superhex, when i was sick he suggested me to eat an entire thootpaste tube

Novak
12-19-2016, 09:36 PM
Thanks all for the assists! I made a few caps earlier so all is good.

|uK|B|aZe//.
12-27-2016, 11:51 AM
Lmaòooooooo