PDA

View Full Version : Im a Baned in the server :(

|WoW|~Dark~
06-17-2011, 07:02 PM
Hi, I want to tell the manager and ask the server ban because I do not use programs such as cheats, took a long time playing and I am confused, I banearon forever and not know why, I need to unban, I beg you, do not use programs have long played, and I really like this server for that game years ago, I beg you please unban plz! :( :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

z p | - = | C O M B O I N S T A G I B | = -

PLEASEE I DO NOT USE CHEAT! ):! im a baned for ever? :(

Metal777
06-17-2011, 07:24 PM
Have you no dignity? if you have an unfair ban. better question why.

SAM
06-17-2011, 07:51 PM
You are banned because of this:
http://www.unrealkillers.com/showthread.php/720-WoW-Dark-187.135.15.110

|WoW|~Dark~
06-18-2011, 08:05 PM
For the cheats, I use a lot recently and I can not remember, but just out of curiosity, and not even lasted 1 minutes playing so we remove it, and never use them again but now I go to any server, sam arrive and ban me: (, did not have in mind what ivan me to ban me, but I do not use and not least in the server will use that game today including the combo, I wonder if you'll excuse me, we already use, otherwise ban me, but do not use today, and I beg you please do me Unbans
Thank you.

PLEASE :(

|WoW|~Dark~
06-18-2011, 08:06 PM

For the cheats, I use a lot recently and I can not remember, but just out of curiosity, and not even lasted 1 minutes playing so we remove it, and never use them again but now I go to any server, sam arrive and ban me: (, did not have in mind what ivan me to ban me, but I do not use and not least in the server will use that game today including the combo, I wonder if you'll excuse me, we already use, otherwise ban me, but do not use today, and I beg you please do me Unbans
Thank you.

PLEASE :(!

|uK|chiseller
06-18-2011, 08:37 PM
stfu and go cry in a corner you pathetic twit

Metal777
06-18-2011, 09:51 PM
Come on....just give him one last chance

|uK|chiseller
06-18-2011, 09:55 PM
Get your head out of your ass and stop spamming that picture. Thank you

|WoW|~Dark~
06-18-2011, 10:34 PM
Help me or continue to be discussed D:?

|uK|Dem`
06-18-2011, 10:45 PM
ROFL

wey ellos no te kitaran el ban, si usas cheat, son minimo 6 meses de permaban, asi ke ni pidiendo perdon podras jugar en sus servers, mejor buskate otro juego lolol

Metal777
06-19-2011, 02:09 AM
Get your head out of your ass and stop spamming that picture. Thank you

:mad:You are a primitive, back to school.:mad:

I'll listen when you talk like civilized people:mad::mad::mad:

SAM
06-19-2011, 03:44 AM
You tried to cheat many tines not just once. Just because I posted one cheat log does not mean you only tried to cheat once. What I should do is add 6 months per cheat log. Would you like 2year ban?

|uK|Sonic
06-19-2011, 11:07 AM
Metal777-Yes i edited your post...
If i see you post another racial picture or speak a comment that reflects anything like that you will be banned from forums by me. This is especially not acceptable towards admins but i find it offensive for anyone and i think i speak for others.

|uK|B|aZe//.
06-19-2011, 11:09 AM
:mad:You are a primitive, back to school.:mad:

I'll listen when you talk like civilized people:mad::mad::mad:

how would you liked to be banned as well metal? clearly your asking for it not to mention the countless times you have TRIED and FAILED to cheat

stop posting useless comments on matters that dont concern you

if you have a problem with us and dont like how we deal with cheaters go buy your own server and play by yourself with any number of the bots you have tried to use on our servers, im sure bots are great fun to play against

Metal777
06-19-2011, 12:22 PM
Blaze Blaze, the small Blaze.

How many times have we discussed? 'Two years ago? I do believe that two years ago.

I have required tests and have never shown anything.

i play more the "call of duty black ops" I'm not a loser like you.

watch my old image, patch ....

http://i52.tinypic.com/2zghrf4.jpg

OMG :eek: IS NAZI

No one before had censored it:confused:

fudddge
06-19-2011, 12:24 PM

heh ba ba busted

Metal777
06-19-2011, 12:28 PM
Metal777-Yes i edited your post...
If i see you post another racial picture or speak a comment that reflects anything like that you will be banned from forums by me. This is especially not acceptable towards admins but i find it offensive for anyone and i think i speak for others.

is not necessarily

I thought about leaving uK
Server and forum

|uK|B|aZe//.
06-19-2011, 05:54 PM
is not necessarily

I thought about leaving uK
Server and forum

oh no please dont because everyone will miss you in particular me for the LULZ you provide

just for the record i may be an asshole but only to you mainly because your UT history is ridden with cheating pasts it seems to be an addiction for you i wouldnt be surprised if you were cheating in black-ops too

fudddge
06-19-2011, 05:58 PM
x factor

|uK|B|aZe//.
06-19-2011, 06:00 PM
I thought you were mean only to me ... (sbc-firefly)

you been cheating on me :-P

you have been nicer to me lately...why is that?

things change ive kinda gotten used to the fact im doomed to carry every team i play in the siege server no matter what