Banned again & farewell [Archive] - UnrealTournament Siege, Bunnytrack, Combogib, Instagib, UT99, UT4 clan & Server Discussion

PDA

View Full Version : Banned again & farewell

Velns
01-17-2017, 04:15 PM
So got banned again yesterday. Don't want to get into discussions, don't need the ban removed, just my opinion, my 2 cents on the rules and etc. Again backshooting/spawncamping supposedly not covering FC. This rule allways enraged me in a way that to begin with people would fire 1-2 shots and just dodge away like I don't need to see him/her, he/her doesn't need to see me. Not 1 and not 2 times this has happened. And I would let it go because "no backshooting" because some lame bastard with this McDonalds/Burger King/kebab, what have you, grown fingers can't f*cking move his mouse 360°. Yesterday I just didn't gave a f*ck and played as I wanted. Got warned the day before and got banned yesterday. These rules do not make the game more civilised, technical or whatever the argument of the rule. There are still fragers I got shot at my spawnpoint many many times in many maps. And if I circle the enemy player through another route when he's near my teams` flag I'd get a warning for following/backshooting. So If you people rely on your aim and movement that's GREAT! But you should play smth else. Over all years I played in CB never did I encounter stupidity like this.
Finally this rule takes away the tactical/fun part of the game, gives admins that power in the virtual world which they crave, but lack where it matters, in the real world.
Because admin gets to decide wether your following, camping or etc. And this is done through his understanding of how the game is to be played. Nothing to take away from the server which works great, but there's such a little number of people playing UT99 now that this kind of order takes away its' whole fun,tactical part and encouragement to continue playing it.
I really hope someday your parents/yourselves cannot pay for your internet connection and would have to go out, because some of you desperately need a fresh breath of air.

|uK|ScReaM
01-17-2017, 04:37 PM
i baned you today cos i warned you also , you were always trying too turn around and shooting ppl in the back , wich is dumb enough , then you saw your FC left the enemy base witht he flag wich you didnt care about at all standing in enemybase spawncamping instead i can upload everything if you want :)

|uK|Nordog
01-17-2017, 05:21 PM
Jeeez. You need to realise that the WORLD is not all about YOU and YOUR FUN. Its a TEAMGAME. If you idle in enemy base doin nothing, why not join an idm server? Oh yeah, cause ur aim is shit, and u play ctf to get cheap kills, cause thats all you got. Fucking spoilt kid. Bye! Tired of ego`s! /rant done

|uK|fleecey
01-17-2017, 05:35 PM
farewell

LordRixuel
01-18-2017, 12:28 PM
what is his in-game name? lol

|uK|fleecey
01-18-2017, 01:18 PM
what is his in-game name? lol

Velns

SAM
01-18-2017, 01:42 PM
Emotional. Okbye

Shiro
01-18-2017, 02:30 PM
bai

[R]^Osyris
01-18-2017, 03:09 PM
http://quicklol.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/prince-charles-grabs-boobs-funny.jpg

|uK|B|aZe//.
01-19-2017, 07:28 AM
Well that escalated quickly.... LOL

i must say all the mods here are adults who pay their own rent/internet so whatever you do think of the mod and admin team here is irrelevant as you obviously know jack shit. CB isnt a platform to how a game is played. Clanbase was about who the best team was and in turn winning that gold cup be it as individual players as part of a TEAM who were organised and had a gameplan. Publics is about playing with teamwork with regulars you play with and against as well as total newbies. Totally unorganised chaos which to a certain extent is acceptable because a moment of genius from one or two players makes the difference in a game. If everyone just did whatever the fuck they wanted the servers would be empty.

Banny
01-19-2017, 09:49 AM
Adios, bitchachos.

SAM
01-19-2017, 11:08 AM
Benchod

iMpure
02-03-2017, 03:42 AM
If everyone just did whatever the fuck they wanted the servers would be empty.

Actually this is not true.
And personally think you haven't even tried it yet to see it for yourself.
Back in the days i remember that 20 slot quicknet iCTF server... i think i never had seen so many assrunners, but yet that server was the most active server i have ever seen.
In the UT2k4 iCTF publics anything goes.... apart from the fact that it had a smaller community than ut99 had people still play iCTF up to this day.
And the beauty of it is that without all these petty rules and restrictions you don't see anyone bitching or complaining about anything.

Because the same thing happened when me and loque made that UT4 iCTF channel and make it a rule free pickup.
In the first few days people were bitching and complaining about backshooting ect, but shortly after the acceptance was sinking in.
And people stopped complaining and started to device a way to handle the better fraggers and now that game has a huge amount of tricky flagrunners that outsmart the most hardest fraggers in the game.
So not only didn't people leave... they also stopped complaining so the atmosphere of the community was really awesome and layed back.

It was at the release of overwatch where for some reason i lost my administrator rights and the community got taken over by other people to where these stupid rules got implemented again.
And guess what.... the bitching and moaning and the toxicity returned straight away and it scared off quite a few newcomers and thats really the last thing this game needs.
Now we get to a point again where these rules finally fall away again and suddenly the community is more relaxed as well.

The bottomline is this ....
If you apply these petty rules that is only dumbing down the game even further.... you will eventually end up denying a certain group of people from playing the game and thats a fact.
But when you leave it open people will have no excuse to whine / bitch / complain about any of the rules and it will force them to improve themselves :)

So your argument is invalid.

|uK|B|aZe//.
02-03-2017, 05:20 AM
Thanks for your opinion on the matter. Rules will however still be in place and enforced