"Leaving uK community" - Metal777 [Archive] - UnrealTournament Siege, Bunnytrack, Combogib, Instagib, UT99, UT4 clan & Server Discussion

PDA

View Full Version : "Leaving uK community" - Metal777

|uK|Chronox
06-19-2011, 04:19 PM
Dont be lazy, read it all and be serious ;)

Metal777 asked me to translate his goodbye, and to show his concern and anger.

"--I´m leaving because of the unfair abusive actions from the admins.

I´ve already heard rumors about uK having "favorite players" and admins defending each other, even when they are not right and commit mistakes. (They asked me not to reveal the fonts).

chiseller offended me, I demmanded some respect and his answer was a threat, They judge but noone judges them... I´m tired of this dictatorship (They act like a corrupted government).

We are people, not slaves that have to endure this "shit" from a bunch of assholes. They say: "If you want your party to succeed, you better not to scare your guests" but since last year I´ve noticed that the deal here is: "The more guests we have, the more luxury we have to bug(fuckwith ) them"--

Thats what he wanted me to translate from Spanish...

Here are some SSs he wanted me to post:

http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/9438/mariconazo.png

Here he told me that chis should have asked him on a proper way.

http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/4248/maricon.png

And this was his warning after ignoring chis´s "order"

Yes, they both screwed up (Metal for spamming the "nazi" shot, and chis for asking him to stop in an inappropiate way)

In my opinion, it is somewhat the truth, because (and dont deny it please..) some admins/mods/uK members (even regular players but we are not talking about them, just us) are very disrespectful and rude to others even if they dont have that mutual trust... just an example: Blaze calling me "fag" or something like that but since we know each other for a long time already i know hes just doing it for fun. BUT.. Others seems to ignore that mutual trust and talk to others with harsh words and that may offend them... And for those who are thinking "Dont be a girl/gay" or whatever, remember that we live in a modern society and we should respect each others.

I would really like to see admins/mods/members and even our regular players encouraging others to respect people on the servers/TS/IRC to avoid embarrasing and awkward situations in the future...

SAM
06-19-2011, 04:26 PM
I agree to an extent but I tried to explain to him that first time posting nazi images was ok'ish second third time was out of line not to mention what he was insinuating by posting such images that we are nazi? He obviously did not understand my point or I was not able to make him understand due to language barrier.

Moko
06-19-2011, 04:28 PM
Looks like some1 is fed up. lol
Just stop using certain people to pick on as a sport I.E.: Fleece, GrimReaper, And Saku, JD has been a lil off the wall at times but even JD is picked on a lil much.
Y'all know what I think already I'm not gonna put up a speech. =P

Sorry SAM. :<

BTW Wile others are thinking don't be a girl/gay, I'm thinking it's about time some1 in a mod position spoke about this. lol

|uK|Chronox
06-19-2011, 05:07 PM
Ya i wanted to post something about the insulting stuff long ago but he just reminded me :P.

Main Post edited with images !

|uK|B|aZe//.
06-19-2011, 05:47 PM
right so we should have asked him politely to not post such a stupid persons view of his own about us? im not here to be racially slurred and he shouldnt have the cheek to post stuff like that anyway he clearly wanted a reaction and now hes got one hes teary eyed?

bitch please.

fudddge
06-19-2011, 05:54 PM
good job

|uK|MiniWick
06-19-2011, 05:55 PM
Wtf chis ?

|uK|Chronox
06-19-2011, 06:26 PM
Yes Blaze, how can you expect someone to stop bothering around if you ask him to stop with insults or a threat ? It might work but it isnt the right thing to do.

Ya he deserves a warning, but insulting wont help, it will make things get worse...

I would really like to see some mods/admins to act with more responsability about their acts and some respect..

|uK|chiseller
06-19-2011, 06:54 PM
same advice as I gave JD
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_3D_ZLOC0At4/S84ahU0XhQI/AAAAAAAAAyc/pmLNY9uN-B4/s1600/razor_blade.jpg

Though, my infraction message is kinda funny, didn't you even smile at it? :(

<|Pius|>
06-19-2011, 07:07 PM
I didnt read it all & I cant be serious...

cmon- when everyone dies they shit thier pants.

now how can I take this seriously when life is just an awesome poop joke.

The Big Poop!

keep up the good work- stop the bots!

^ nuff said, quit being a pansy...regardless if they do a good job in a mean way or not, it's still a good job, so STFU and quit spamming nazi pictures dipshit.

SAM
06-19-2011, 07:12 PM
^ nuff said, quit being a pansy...regardless if they do a good job in a mean way or not, it's still a good job, so STFU and quit spamming nazi pictures dipshit.

lol

|uK|Anthrax
06-19-2011, 07:25 PM
pius said, now shut their mouths lol

|uK|Chronox
06-19-2011, 08:40 PM
Dissapointing...

Moskva
06-19-2011, 09:36 PM
but man chis said once "i insult people that idk or idc" so already well thats bad man
chis is funny as hell man but only that thing is negative and well idk much of the situation so i wont say much about it
only my 0.5 cents lol

|uK|B|aZe//.
06-19-2011, 10:20 PM
no chis doesnt insult people unless they talk to him directly and say stuff about him hes always a person who doesnt talk in game at all unless spoken to

i try and keep quiet most times but for some reason i have a short wire for stupid comments and gameplay thats just me

Moko
06-20-2011, 02:10 AM
Yes Blaze, how can you expect someone to stop bothering around if you ask him to stop with insults or a threat ? It might work but it isnt the right thing to do.

Ya he deserves a warning, but insulting wont help, it will make things get worse...

I would really like to see some mods/admins to act with more responsability about their acts and some respect..

An angel sent down from heaven!
Thank you Chronox!

Wanna job and spokes peoples and friends co.?

|uK|Rays
06-20-2011, 03:03 AM
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

|uK|chiseller
06-20-2011, 05:02 AM
but man chis said once "i insult people that idk or idc" so already well
What? All I said I don't give a flying fuck about most ppl.
Not only do I have a 0 tolerance for cheaters but I especially disliked the way he tried to defend his cheating boyfriend. If he wants respect he might start to show some first.
It's pretty much self explanatory, that's why I didn't bother to explain myself.

And what Blaze said.
Ray, wtf? Make sense.

mostro
06-20-2011, 10:26 AM
what was the offense anyway?

i can't see it... or is that head and ass combination?

|uK|B|aZe//.
06-20-2011, 10:57 AM
he thought it was ok to call us nazi's

mostro
06-20-2011, 11:10 AM
i mean chis's offense?

|uK|B|aZe//.
06-20-2011, 11:14 AM
chis warned him to stop posting stupid pictures and comments about admins albeit in the wrong way?

|uK|Anthrax
06-20-2011, 11:24 AM
chis was right in his place I would do the same.

mostro
06-20-2011, 11:28 AM
chis warned him to stop posting stupid pictures and comments about admins albeit in the wrong way?

that's my point, i see no offense, people is really cranky on servers (i am sometimes too)

|uK|Chronox
06-20-2011, 12:04 PM
@moko
Im glad i know u enough to not interpret what u said as sarcasm.

But it is a shame some people here wont open their eyes and start acting more acording their position as Mods/Admins... In other words, act "profesionally".

|uK|chiseller
06-20-2011, 12:32 PM
Can we still be friends Chronox?

|uK|Anthrax
06-20-2011, 01:57 PM
lol

mostro
06-20-2011, 02:29 PM
lol

are we still friends anthrax?

|uK|Anthrax
06-20-2011, 03:14 PM
only if you buy me a beer hahahahaha

mostro
06-20-2011, 03:16 PM
only if you buy me a beer hahahahaha

consider it done!!!

SAM
06-20-2011, 03:55 PM
consider it done!!!

Mostro, you are a sexy man but Anthrax is only 16! lol

mostro
06-20-2011, 04:04 PM
Mostro, you are a sexy man but Anthrax is only 16! lol

oh... damn!!!!

please don't call the cyber interpol!!!!!!

no more beers... just for me and myself...

owe you one scar!

Moko
06-20-2011, 04:11 PM
How this became a pedo thread only God knows. LoL

@ Chronox:
Agree with you

@Cris:

LoL@Can we still be friends? xD