PDA

View Full Version : UK/US server ban

Domo
03-22-2017, 08:14 AM
Hi I play by the nick
OG-P1
can someone say am I banned, because I can't connect to server.

Thanks!

|uK|Nordog
03-22-2017, 10:41 AM
Hi I play by the nick
OG-P1
can someone say am I banned, because I can't connect to server.

Thanks!

1day ban for changing to winning team.

Domo
03-22-2017, 11:12 AM
I see. You know me Nordog, I don't do bullshit.
I saw Zoko came or was another strong player, so I realised it would be better balance if I switch.
I know it was 6-0, but it is only small map.
Ok anyway, glad u explained.
Thanks

|uK|Nordog
03-22-2017, 11:16 AM
Yeah 6-0 to other team, and you change to them. No matter what justification you use, you cant do that. And i know you, and i have seen you do it before.
Zoko? was not zoko lol. was a random guy joining.

Domo
03-22-2017, 11:23 AM
I say it was strong player maybe Zoko, but I know it was good since I changed. I don't usually change. When it was the last time you seen me doing that?
If someone press !t, that doesn't count. I've been loosing sometimes 20-0 and didn't switch. What's your point? If you suggest that I don't know how to lose
UT game like a man , than you are wrong.

|uK|Nordog
03-22-2017, 12:05 PM
I say it was strong player maybe Zoko, but I know it was good since I changed. I don't usually change. When it was the last time you seen me doing that?
If someone press !t, that doesn't count. I've been loosing sometimes 20-0 and didn't switch. What's your point? If you suggest that I don't know how to lose
UT game like a man , than you are wrong.
You cant change to winning team. At all. You say it here: if teams are bad type !teams. Only times i manually change is when i join winning team so they have extra player ( this needs a fix, most of the time winning team gets an extra guy when new player joins).

Domo
03-22-2017, 12:11 PM
OK I got your point, although I don't see winning team having 3 medium players vs 2 very good player.
But I will remember that for next time.

Cheers

TimTim
03-22-2017, 12:14 PM
I saw Zoko came or was another strong player
> Zoko
> strong player

Pick one.

Edit: I'm just kidding Zoko.

|uK|Nordog
03-22-2017, 12:48 PM
> Zoko
> strong player

Pick one.

Edit: I'm just kidding Zoko.

Stop joking and fix balancer.

And since you took the point, ill lift the ban. Lesson learned, no need for ban then.