PDA

View Full Version : Got banned

alawi3d
04-06-2017, 12:02 PM
Hello guys,

i tried to post this at ban section but i could't so ill leave it here :)
well just before 20 mins i got banned from a guy named Neew ( after 15 years of playing UT this is my first ban)

i played two maps one it was 3 vs 3 and other was 2 vs 2 the first time when i entered i was at the losing team and score difference were 2-7
i played normally and mostly trying to get the flag or covering after the match ended Neew asked me if my ego got hurt well that was strange i said no i was covering
and i had to make sure Neew isn't aiming for our FC cause he is good shooter

the next match was Woot U turn and it was me with Khalam and Neew with yeehw and mostly i was covering the FC but also trying to go to blue side to get their flag
and we were winning then suddenly without any warning i got banned by Neew (i guess somebody's ego got really hurt..) .

unfortunately i didn't record demo so if players like bieber,sarah or yeehw can provide them ill be appreciated.

btw my nickname is D@rKy.

best regards

|uK|Nordog
04-06-2017, 01:45 PM
first you spawncamp inside the corner on that map that u got banned on, then warned for that!
then you camp over Our base on that map, and got warned fro that
then you dm on the middle and got warned for that.
3 warnings 1 ban

- - - Updated - - -

Also many maps lately ive seen you stand in enemy base spawnkill without covering Your FC, just to cherrypick or get a few kills. Its against the rules.
1 day ban.
If you ever type !rules on server ( wich it basicly tells you to do whenever you join in white text ) it will say :

NO SPAWNCAMP.

alawi3d
04-06-2017, 03:39 PM
first you spawncamp inside the corner on that map that u got banned on, then warned for that!
then you camp over Our base on that map, and got warned fro that
then you dm on the middle and got warned for that.
3 warnings 1 ban

- - - Updated - - -

Also many maps lately ive seen you stand in enemy base spawnkill without covering Your FC, just to cherrypick or get a few kills. Its against the rules.
1 day ban.
If you ever type !rules on server ( wich it basicly tells you to do whenever you join in white text ) it will say :

NO SPAWNCAMP.

spawncamp in woot?? the FC was behind me ... and if you talking about the corner above your base i was there for half minute while i'm going to get the flag and you were kept looking behind to def and killing me..
again i dont camp over your base plus i suck at fraging and dm in middle ?? what the heck it's woot normally i go from my base to middle then either there is enemy or not then trying to walk through to your base to get the flag...

plus what warning did you say i got?? no white text came up nor you have text anything either PM nor public...

and you talking about spawnkilling in enemy base i'm sure you are talking about abreez which you also bs me in many times...i guess whenever i see you playing i should demo any game you in
so that you don't point your fingers at others while you do the same .

just because you have the authority doesn't mean it's ok for you to do it .

soma
04-06-2017, 04:00 PM
burp

|uK|Nordog
04-06-2017, 04:11 PM
hey dude. You had 0 grabs in 5 mins? not even trying to move forward whenever u saw me. I know for a fact there was 3 warnings, cause another moderator did them. If you didnt see the white text on screen, get a pair of glasses. Both scream and fleece was there posting the warnings on the screen. /facepalm

alawi3d
04-06-2017, 04:42 PM
hey dude. You had 0 grabs in 5 mins? not even trying to move forward whenever u saw me. I know for a fact there was 3 warnings, cause another moderator did them. If you didnt see the white text on screen, get a pair of glasses. Both scream and fleece was there posting the warnings on the screen. /facepalm

again neither white text nor any text came up to me regarding warnings, but anyway gonna start demo every match i see you in it just to make sure nothing fishy going on..
didn't trust you on while you were in Stinkyterrorist clan and i think never will i even after all these years.

thanks for the heads up . :)

|uK|Nordog
04-06-2017, 05:28 PM
I never was in that clan, wtf you on about. L O L.
It came up, trust me . I saw it too :)
A white text posted to everyone, is as good as an invidual warning.
Last warning fleece posted was :

"This is the final warning, bans will be made ".

So its all there :) Nice try tho :)

And btw trying to hide personal insults/grudge will not make the ban removed before its up.

- - - Updated - - -

and you talking about spawnkilling in enemy base i'm sure you are talking about abreez which you also bs me in many times

Spawnkilling while on Your way to take flag, or cover on the way out is allowed.

To stand still behind spawns like you and others do, after the FC has left is not.

Cover/Clear Your path = OK
No cover/Camping = Not ok