PDA

View Full Version : kidding me? ban?

CTV
04-13-2017, 03:12 PM
I just connected to the server after 3-4 sec (without any enemy contact) i get banned? kidding me?
And the ban message is: BANNED SOMEONE FOR undefined??

https://ibb.co/kvqm0k

I see there must be someone who very do not like me....
thx for ban me for noting, this is the way how the ut99 community keeps alive... well done

how much $ to donate to remove admin rights from some admins?

thx for fix that
.Net!

|uK|ScReaM
04-13-2017, 06:15 PM
Nordog

|uK|Nordog
04-13-2017, 06:35 PM
Nordog

I have not banned net.

|uK|fleecey
04-13-2017, 06:38 PM
Hard to tell if its u or someone else.. name is someone and its a ban for 10 days.. but it looks like 1000000 other people have same macs as u..

- - - Updated - - -

I have not banned net.

Someone and net share same mac..

SAM

is it possible to have same macs..?

|uK|Nordog
04-13-2017, 06:41 PM
Hard to tell if its u or someone else.. name is someone and its a ban for 10 days.. but it looks like 1000000 other people have same macs as u..

That is a guy i banned for chasing and backshooting after 2 (!) Warnings. If that is not you, but it conflicts your play, i will remove it for now.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes its possible to have same mac. Lazy ass mass producing pc companies can have same ids on a whole batch

|uK|SiL3nc3
04-14-2017, 12:44 AM
I just connected to the server after 3-4 sec (without any enemy contact) i get banned? kidding me?
And the ban message is: BANNED SOMEONE FOR undefined??

https://ibb.co/kvqm0k

I see there must be someone who very do not like me....
thx for ban me for noting, this is the way how the ut99 community keeps alive... well done

how much $ to donate to remove admin rights from some admins?

.Net!

for this he should stay in the 10 days .... why cant ppl just ask why they are banned without talkin stupid stuff about the admins here ?? they are all doing a great job and try to keep the server as clean as possible ....

|uK|Nordog
04-14-2017, 05:13 AM
for this he should stay in the 10 days .... why cant ppl just ask why they are banned without talkin stupid stuff about the admins here ?? they are all doing a great job and try to keep the server as clean as possible ....

He was caught in another guys ban

|uK|fleecey
04-14-2017, 07:54 PM

he wasnt suppose to be banned.. maybe u need ban for this comment :P

|uK|B|aZe//.
04-18-2017, 05:02 PM
Regardless of if hes caught in a ban or not theres no need to be a dickhead about it