Ban Error [Archive] - UnrealTournament Siege, Bunnytrack, Combogib, Instagib, UT99, UT4 clan & Server Discussion

PDA

View Full Version : Ban Error

Din0
04-17-2017, 04:01 PM
Hi,
yesterday night, after few maps where everything went quite well, I was playing and someone was forcing repeatedly team balance.
Since i felt like a ping pong ball (I was moved from one team to another 2-3 times in a row) I left the server.
Today I try to join on the UK server and I'm banned forever.
Im quite sure this is a misunderstanding... Could u please unban me?
Thanks in advance,
Dino

|uK|fleecey
04-17-2017, 04:45 PM
Hi,
yesterday night, after few maps where everything went quite well, I was playing and someone was forcing repeatedly team balance.
Since i felt like a ping pong ball (I was moved from one team to another 2-3 times in a row) I left the server.
Today I try to join on the UK server and I'm banned forever.
Im quite sure this is a misunderstanding... Could u please unban me?
Thanks in advance,
Dino

You were banned for constantly typing !t

It was bleak, we were losing 1-5 or if it was 0-5 cant remember.. i got koos in my team but after u typed teams he got switched to the winning team, then blaze joined and was helping my team (losing one) and then u typed !t again and we lost blaze..

blaze banned you and i guess you have to wait until he comes to the forum to decide if you get unbanned or not.

Din0
04-17-2017, 05:32 PM
You were banned for constantly typing !t

It was bleak, we were losing 1-5 or if it was 0-5 cant remember.. i got koos in my team but after u typed teams he got switched to the winning team, then blaze joined and was helping my team (losing one) and then u typed !t again and we lost blaze..

blaze banned you and i guess you have to wait until he comes to the forum to decide if you get unbanned or not.

Mmm...I'm not sure it was like that but thanks to you I remember the map :)
I asked for teams at the beginning (we were losing 3-0 in 2 mins or something like that).
Koos joined our team, then blaze joined the server, someone else (not me) forced team balance and koos was replaced by blaze.
I remember that someone in teamchat said he was good.
I'm sure I was moved 2 times during this balance and since I felt hopeless... I left :)
Im sorry for the misunderstanding, I just wanted a better match like we all wanted...

|uK|B|aZe//.
04-18-2017, 05:05 PM
Hi the problem is that teams were balanced 6 times for no reason in the space of 1 minute without seeing how the game panned out after the first initial balance....

Not sayìng dont balance teams just stop spamming it without giving the newly balanced teams a go.

Can someone unban him, im at work posting from phone

|uK|fleecey
04-18-2017, 05:07 PM
Hi the problem is that teams were balanced 6 times for no reason in the space of 1 minute without seeing how the game panned out after the first initial balance....

Not sayìng dont balance teams just stop spamming it without giving the newly balanced teams a go.

Can someone unban him, im at work posting from phone

I can