PDA

View Full Version : Seriously?

Lag4D
05-20-2017, 08:34 AM
After a few tight maps I just got a warning for spawn camping on Abreez2 by admin 'Player1'. Just like to say that that is impossible with my 250 ping. Even if a player has good ping what is he/she meant to do while waiting for the flag, just stand there and be fragged?

Seems that 'Player1' is a sore loser!

|uK|fleecey
05-20-2017, 11:08 AM
After a few tight maps I just got a warning for spawn camping on Abreez2 by admin 'Player1'. Just like to say that that is impossible with my 250 ping. Even if a player has good ping what is he/she meant to do while waiting for the flag, just stand there and be fragged?

Seems that 'Player1' is a sore loser!

I was player6, I warned you a long with others to not spawncamp. Flags are taken, you are in enemy base spawnkilling people until flag is back. People have gotten banned for this even with low ping or high. It's not allowed.

Thanks for your nice comment. Anything else you want to add?

|uK|ScReaM
05-20-2017, 07:38 PM
http://www.unrealkillers.com/showthread.php?6717-UK-amp-US-INSTAGIB-RULES

READ this :)

SAM
05-21-2017, 05:10 AM
When flag I taken. Cover your flag carrier. Not the spawn points.

|uK|B|aZe//.
05-23-2017, 04:41 AM
Seems a lot of people need educating on how to play ctf to HELP your team

Lag4D
06-17-2017, 11:00 AM
Anyway, just been banned by a mystery 'admin', for an unknown amount of time without warning for 'chasing/backshooting.
3 vs 4 for most of the Thorns V2 so I was defending, when the teams evened out and we came back to equalize from 0-2 and then BOOM I'm banned.

I guess the admin was 'test' that I prevented getting the flag many times that banned me?

I wasn't chasing/backshooting anymore than the next player and find the ban totally unjust. If you ban someone at least have the balls to say who you are, and if you ban someone with no warning then you should make a demo to validate your decision. It would stop all the 'dodgy' admin decisions.

Anyway, how long is the ban for?

|uK|Nordog
06-17-2017, 11:08 AM
Dude when i saw you Running backwards to our base, hiding behind poles to backshoot people i had IT. You have been banned and warned many times for this. Its about time you start to follow rules. I Will remove it when you read rules again! Its one week

Defending in our base? You cant defend on maps where you can see over to enemy base.

And you can Only defend in Flagroom or close to the flag. Once you exit base, you can NOT run back after enemy players. Stop crying, you have had fair warning in the past.

I aliase to see how players behave when no admin is present .
You keep laming AS soon as you think the coast is clear.
Dodgy mods? Dodgy players id say.

Lag4D
06-17-2017, 11:37 AM
Dude when i saw you Running backwards to our base, hiding behind poles to backshoot people i had IT. You have been banned and warned many times for this. Its about time you start to follow rules. I Will remove it when you read rules again! Its one week

Defending in our base? You cant defend on maps where you can see over to enemy base.

And you can Only defend in Flagroom or close to the flag. Once you exit base, you can NOT run back after enemy players. Stop crying, you have had fair warning in the past.

I aliase to see how players behave when no admin is present .
You keep laming AS soon as you think the coast is clear.
Dodgy mods? Dodgy players id say.

I try to follow the rules, but I guess sometimes certain admins see things the way they want to see them. You always like to have a pop at me for some reason, a one week ban for how that map was played is just proof of that.

Cheers buddy!

|uK|Nordog
06-17-2017, 12:19 PM
As i wrote i Will remove it when you read rules again.

I keep telling you to follow rules. If you keep playing om the bad side you Will feel i have a pop for you. Thats simply cause i need to warn you nonstop. Nothing more or less. Read rules and reply om that thread you have read rules and ban is gone.

- - - Updated - - -

Give me a few mins to remove it

|uK|fleecey
06-18-2017, 07:00 PM
Thread locked, make a new one next time. Dont open old ones.