PDA

View Full Version : ban why ??

Nerd_
06-18-2017, 10:40 PM
Hello was playing on the server instagib us when blaze banned me for 500 matches with this message: "go read rules"
I was playing by the rules.Then I went to play siege when not satisfied blaze came in spec and banned me for 100 matches wtf man.
Maybe I have done something not allowed on the instagib server and its did show me, now why banish me on another server anything to do with instagib? pls unban me

SAM
06-19-2017, 01:41 AM
Wait for him to reply and in the meantime just confirm you have read the rules please.

|uK|B|aZe//.
06-19-2017, 06:29 AM
You were banned because you decided it was ok to chase from mid into your base, this isnt allowed. If you want to defend by all means defend but do it inside the base not from mid back towards your flag. Once you have re-read the rules I will unban you.

The reason why I banned you on siege as well was because you only just got banned on the ig servers for playing like an ass, I'm not gonna go ahead and reward you for doing that by letting you play freely on another one of our servers until you have understood the rules on another one. Its about getting my point across cause you've been playing on these servers for quite some time now and several times you've crossed the line of rulebreaking without any repercussions.

Nerd_
06-19-2017, 02:16 PM
You were banned because you decided it was ok to chase from mid into your base, this isnt allowed
hmm ok I did not know this rule, well I reread the rules and now I understand, I'm sorry, and thanks for answering.

|uK|B|aZe//.
06-19-2017, 09:49 PM
unbanning now

Nerd_
06-19-2017, 10:11 PM
unbanning nowThanks :)