PDA

View Full Version : [R]^NaaB`

|uK|fleecey
06-23-2011, 07:30 AM
So me and fabi were playing in the red team on bathrooms ultimate and fabi had to leave (well atleast he said so) so he went spec.. - so naab had to swtich team. When he got switch to red he started to remove contatiners and our sup and then swtich back to blue.

http://i51.tinypic.com/wa298o.jpg

I guess what fabi did also is wrong, to go to swtich then back to play just to get naab switch, but killing all our stuff, really?

|uK|Sonic
06-23-2011, 07:58 AM
fab needs a ban along with naab for at least 5 games. Ive seen them over and over abuse the game to be on the winning team or hurt thier current team if they are unhappy. If its not done when i play later ill try to take care of it.

NaaB
06-23-2011, 10:41 AM
Man again now 4 matchs?
loool?
in the other server i had 2 matchs left and now 4 again?
incredible man.

|uK|Sonic
06-23-2011, 10:45 AM
Man again now 4 matchs?
loool?
in the other server i had 2 matchs left and now 4 again?
incredible man.

Come into the server and whine about your ban to everyone. I wouldnt of added it to the other server if it hadnt been for that.

NaaB
06-23-2011, 10:49 AM
Sonic rlly fleece and Fabi switched me like 6 times i changed teams and started building again..
and lol again 5 matchs you are scared, dont want me playing vs u ? hoho :x
well lets wait ur brain think a bit or if dont lets wait 4 matchs ...

|uK|Chronox
06-23-2011, 11:57 AM
Grow up kid, do you want to get perma banned ?

You broke the rules, you pay for your actions. Simple as that.

Enjoy your short ban <3

|uK|B|aZe//.
06-23-2011, 01:35 PM
Sonic rlly fleece and Fabi switched me like 6 times i changed teams and started building again..
and lol again 5 matchs you are scared, dont want me playing vs u ? hoho :x
well lets wait ur brain think a bit or if dont lets wait 4 matchs ...

honestly? cmon dont kid yourself your terribad

Butcher!
06-23-2011, 01:46 PM

amen to that. 5 maps wont teach him anything, sonic *-D. I think he was laughing at it

|uK|Dem`
06-23-2011, 05:43 PM

not really, he raped Butcher yesterday in 1v1 woot IG

and about his ban, he was carrying a warhead when he got switched, thats a enough reason to get mad.

just think a moment about being on his place, what u must do w/o admin?

<|Pius|>
06-23-2011, 06:52 PM
He beat butcher in a reg (non-zp) IG 1v1 on His server choice. Butch wants a rematch and Naab's a little baby. It's one fucking warhead in one fucking game...get real. Perm ban...

Moko
06-23-2011, 07:08 PM
Why don't you go worknig on your overactive anger-emotions wile you're banned 4 games(that's not even half a day), instead of challenging admins to 1v1s.
Also Butcher it's a uK anymore so why is he even involved in your argument? lol
He's no longer admin or mod on uK servers except TS2(maybe 3 not sure).

He got banned for being a child, it's not even half a day, he'll live.
He got less than he deserves.

If I raged every time I lost a nuke, I would have been perma banned a year ago. roflol
It's not a big deal.

Butcher!
06-24-2011, 04:47 AM
Also Butcher it's a uK anymore so why is he even involved in your argument? lol

I say moki needs a ban as well for killing a chunk of my brain cells just to read that one line...

|uK|B|aZe//.
06-24-2011, 01:11 PM
He beat butcher in a reg (non-zp) IG 1v1 on His server choice. Butch wants a rematch and Naab's a little baby. It's one fucking warhead in one fucking game...get real. Perm ban...

i bet the server was euro too lmfao.

Butcher!
06-25-2011, 02:33 AM
Who knows, he'll probably challenge me in Rx next and brag how he beat The Butcher TWICE LMFAO

Moko
06-25-2011, 12:26 PM
I say moki needs a ban as well for killing a chunk of my brain cells just to read that one line...
Get your family out of my yard.