PDA

View Full Version : Should YouDenToeTen be banned?

<|Pius|>
07-01-2011, 12:07 AM
The guy's an idiot. He always says arrogant and racist remarks and I've had enough of it. He tries to get people angry to get a reaction, but the fact that someone's crying for that much attention is quite annoying and sad to say the least. He does things completely contrary to |uK|'s requests, like double, triple, x7 posting on forums the day SAM Asks people to slow down on the forums as the Spam is getting a bit much for the bandwidth.
Not. Cool.

Sakura
07-06-2011, 05:04 PM
Sam said it was free. There are other people who make senceless posts worth a smiley or two symbols while ydt10's posts are correct, funny, and informative.

As long as you don't shove your jiji somewhere were it ought not to be he's not bad.

|uK|Rays
07-06-2011, 05:08 PM
Is this thread a remake? :confused:

|uK|MiniWick
07-06-2011, 06:32 PM
did sam mistake with pius's account ? ..BAN HAMMER

terminator
07-06-2011, 06:52 PM
If u think that DISRESPECTING other people, their nationality and their oppinions is funny , then u have to think about how your mind works again.

he is bringing some nice facts and yeah they are very informative, but the way he's stamping on others is definately not nice nor wanted on this forum. There are plenty of nice ways to say u disagree or dislike somethink or someone. We (the forum members and administrators i presume) want respect and peace on this forum, not some racist comments. And if YDT is that smart and educated as it looks like he is, he will learn how to respect and find some other ways in order to show where and why are we making mistakes.

<|Pius|>
07-06-2011, 10:51 PM
Again? just perm ban the guy, we already won.

Moko
07-07-2011, 03:15 PM
Again? just perm ban the guy, we already won.
Uhm, how did you already win? lol

<|Pius|>
07-07-2011, 05:39 PM
double thread, the other topic says i won.

|uK|chiseller
07-07-2011, 05:59 PM
Why would you wanna get rid of this legend.

Moko
07-07-2011, 06:18 PM
double thread, the other topic says i won.
6-12 or sth right? lol
I wanna know who the six people are.
I mean uproar get him out or we'll die, then 6 people say to keep him. lol

Moskva
07-07-2011, 09:47 PM
Sakura: we r a community and im sick of u trying to be like the absolute truth and what we did wrong with JiJi? huh? what we did? play and have fun? is that our or my mistake? if u think it is, well something is wrong
its bullshit the way u propose ur answer because this a group of ppl who start to play with JiJi tag to have fun u found it senceless?? JUST FUCKIN INCREDIBLE
since when having fun is a science?

|uK|Grimreaper
07-10-2011, 04:04 PM
open your eyes ppl..

sketchturner
07-17-2011, 01:02 AM
All we are the same shit, from the same shit, and to the same shit. YDT has mental problems, so, don't taltk to him, that's all, he can do and say all the shit he wants, but if you listen or read to him, that's the problem. IDK if in-game chat allows players to mute other players to don't read them, but, if it works, you should use it, because this group of retards want to "call your attention", their small dicks and shitty brains are not able to understand that all we are the same, so, let the retards be happy in their "own world".

kron
07-17-2011, 04:18 PM
Just saw this thread for first time :)
BANHAMMER

Moko
07-17-2011, 05:46 PM
Sakura: we r a community and im sick of u trying to be like the absolute truth and what we did wrong with JiJi? huh? what we did? play and have fun? is that our or my mistake? if u think it is, well something is wrong
its bullshit the way u propose ur answer because this a group of ppl who start to play with JiJi tag to have fun u found it senceless?? JUST FUCKIN INCREDIBLE
since when having fun is a science?
She was referring to me "pushing" religion on other people.
Jiji wasn't meant at you it was meant as sth else.
I'll let some1 who is bolder than myself explain that better.
She wasn't picking on your "Clan".

Like I say instead of arguing about people and their behavior for weeks going on months now, either ban him or do what you will.
Idc either way, if I tried to get rid of everyone that was cruel or appeared to be towards me, this would wouldn't have lots of people in it. lol

mostro
07-18-2011, 12:39 PM
i still don't see any wrong post from YDT, it is me?...

<|Pius|>
07-18-2011, 01:00 PM
naw man, I don't want him banned either...
just fun to stir up drama and remind people of their place :D

mostro
07-18-2011, 03:02 PM
thanks god we are friends on facebook, love ya man

Moko
07-18-2011, 09:35 PM
In the context of this thread I think this will fit nice. xD

TRLOLOLOLOL! XD

Pius, you trouble maker. xD

mostro
07-20-2011, 10:24 AM
i know we aren't... i think my post was miswritten