PDA

View Full Version : Seige Rules

tzvirus
07-04-2011, 09:35 PM
I didn't see any useful information that I didn't figure out playing seige. I was playing according to the rules upgrading everything or repairing others. The only thing I found was building containers near teleporters or super protectors. Thanks for the advice to read it though.

|uK|kenneth
07-05-2011, 12:29 AM
rules no camping, cheating, supplier spam, balance teams in 4 siege.

Disturbed//*.
07-05-2011, 01:26 AM
Just like the sever says 2 Rules, 1 No camping, NO Cheating.

tzvirus
07-05-2011, 05:19 PM
Thanks for the info. I like that fact that containers can rebuild protectors or teleports. Well, cya on the game map.

Moko
07-05-2011, 05:33 PM
Don't Remove any1's stuff unless it's a leech or spam builds by a person that doesn't know what their doing, that will get you banned too.

fudddge
07-06-2011, 02:45 AM

no masturbating while playing.

tzvirus
07-07-2011, 04:12 AM
people remove my stuff all the time. Idiots....I place containers to block entrances along with a super protector and guys remove the containers..go figure...

|uK|Cube
07-07-2011, 04:16 AM
people remove my stuff all the time. Idiots....I place containers to block entrances along with a super protector and guys remove the containers..go figure...

That is probably because it is blocked unneeded, wich refers to a leech.

|uK|MiniWick
07-07-2011, 07:13 AM
no masturbating while playing.

or play ut naked....-cough - grim

|uK|kenneth
07-07-2011, 11:11 AM
or play ut naked....-cough - grim

rofl miniwick

|uK|Grimreaper
07-07-2011, 12:29 PM
like im the only person who played ut once naked ?
go fck rself

Moko
07-07-2011, 12:56 PM
Sick people.

How many conts you build?
If it was like 2 or 3 on a lump, that's a leech.

1Shot1Kill
01-31-2014, 05:21 PM

Define supplier spamming. I was playing today and a UK member was continuously coming over and attacking the sup. I mentioned it a was told that attacking the sup once per attack is not spamming. But that is all the player diid each time he/she came into our territory.
So, what is spamming? And BTW, it was not one attack per round, it was a continuous hitting of the our sup till they died.
Then I was told to stop whinning by Chisler..., who was on my team...go figure!

|uK|chiseller
01-31-2014, 05:31 PM
The uK member in question was trying to kill the tele next to the supplier and yes, shooting the supplier once is allowed as it was explained to you. Yet, all you did was crying for the entire time instead of playing properly.

1Shot1Kill
01-31-2014, 05:40 PM
The uK member in question was trying to kill the tele next to the supplier and yes, shooting the supplier once is allowed as it was explained to you. Yet, all you did was crying for the entire time instead of playing properly.

Crying? Many more than one player was hitting the sup and not going for the Tele as you put it. Even the player in question admitted to hitting the sup and made no mention of the tele. If it was not so flagrant I would have ignored it as I have always done over these years I have played. Rest assured that if I complain it is most certainly warranted as I can count the number of times I have done so on one hand.
Had you been paying attention you would have noticed the non stop sup spamming. Playing properly? Would you like to expand on that remark?

|uK|chiseller
01-31-2014, 05:56 PM
Crying? Many more than one player was hitting the sup and not going for the Tele as you put it. Even the player in question admitted to hitting the sup and made no mention of the tele.

Again, according to the rules you are allowed to do it once. This very fact was pointed out to you during the game because you were not aware of that. If you had paid attention you would have noticed that said player kept shooting the containers and tele after the initial sup shot.
Playing properly = less talking, more playing

1Shot1Kill
01-31-2014, 06:04 PM
Again, according to the rules you are allowed to do it once. This very fact was pointed out to you during the game because you were not aware of that. If you had paid attention you would have noticed that said player kept shooting the containers and tele after the initial sup shot.
Playing properly = less talking, more playing
Pretty conscending aren't you? And I am telling you that the player in question, along with many others on that same team, were not aiming for the cont's or tele, they were repeatedly hitting the sup.

|uK|fleecey
01-31-2014, 06:14 PM
Pretty conscending aren't you? And I am telling you that the player in question, along with many others on that same team, were not aiming for the cont's or tele, they were repeatedly hitting the sup.

I shot your supplier when I enter your base, once. As I told you, you can do it once every time you enter someone's base as well as my team mates told you, that you can do it.
Second of all, you had a teleporter at your supplier, so when you are shooting the teleporter, it could easily hit the supplier, because its so close to the tele. Happens on my side of the base as well when you shooting it. Thats why it could be good to place tele somewhere else then supplier.

Also, I was shooting your containers close at your supplier, were people always make them, maybe you got hit by that but after I shot your conts once or twice, I went for your core.

1Shot1Kill
01-31-2014, 06:34 PM
I shot your supplier when I enter your base, once. As I told you, you can do it once every time you enter someone's base as well as my team mates told you, that you can do it.
Second of all, you had a teleporter at your supplier, so when you are shooting the teleporter, it could easily hit the supplier, because its so close to the tele. Happens on my side of the base as well when you shooting it. Thats why it could be good to place tele somewhere else then supplier.

Also, I was shooting your containers close at your supplier, were people always make them, maybe you got hit by that but after I shot your conts once or twice, I went for your core.

No point in continuing this argument. It seems that members are not going to bad mouth each other as I would expect. That explains Chisler's response on line even though he was on my team and most likely saw what was going on. I have seen that clan behavior before.
Simple solution, In the future I will simply run my demo manager so that any questions like this can be verified and sent to any that care to watch.

|uK|chiseller
01-31-2014, 07:57 PM
No point in continuing this argument. It seems that members are not going to bad mouth each other as I would expect.
That's probably for the best since you are unable to provide evidence and no, preposterous allegation are not regarded as such.

That explains Chisler's response on line even though he was on my team and most likely saw what was going on. I have seen that clan behavior before.
May you enlighten us?

Simple solution, In the future I will simply run my demo manager so that any questions like this can be verified and sent to any that care to watch.
Let me do you a favour. CTF-Clarion[SwS]_1-31_22-12-22 (https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1582415/UT/CTF-Clarion%5BSwS%5D_1-31_22-12-22.rar)

1Shot1Kill
01-31-2014, 09:39 PM
I looked at the demo and would like to first say I am sorry to Fleecy. Although I made it point not to mention her by name, it appears, although I could not know during the game, that she was hitting the sup once and then attempting to hit the fixtures. Since I died in the sup I never saw her susequent shots and in almost every instance she died almost immediately after she hit the sup.
I did see others not being as accomodating IRT the one hit rule. Others on my team also complained about the sup attacks.

And Chiseller, that santa signature is disturbing.

Moskva
01-31-2014, 11:03 PM
http://i.imgur.com/sJfkFND.gif