PDA

View Full Version : Fortification!

|uK|kenneth
07-05-2011, 09:25 AM
guys waths wrong with the map fortification on pug server? you cant play it,the map keep kick you off.:(

|uK|Anthrax
07-05-2011, 10:39 AM
the map is kicking or is the ace?

|uK|Cube
07-05-2011, 11:28 AM
I don't know what should be wrong with the map, i think it's something server related instead map related.
Anyways i'll ask blaze.

|uK|kenneth
07-05-2011, 11:44 AM
its the map if we vote tath map it kick us we need always to vote some other map

and cube how do you open the nuke door i heart if someone nuke my core it go open my side taths wath i heart.

audiosonic
07-05-2011, 12:37 PM
Build toxin suit, then scuba, take hyper leecher in hand and shoot the door, I heard that will open the door.

|uK|kenneth
07-05-2011, 01:48 PM
rofl you said i heart it. and wath about i saw you open the door? you go to door wait 2 sec then it go open i dont know how or why but ok

|uK|Grimreaper
07-06-2011, 06:05 PM
yes we have a right to know how to open that door or the map should be removed imo..

SAM
07-06-2011, 06:24 PM
I'm guessing it's a "secret" like there are secret spots around maps. I'm not sure what door you guys are talking about though.

<|Pius|>
07-06-2011, 10:56 PM
Fortification, the right side of both bases in the slime there's a gate. I know it opens as I've seen it open and blaze, me, grim and a few others were trying to figure it out the first night the map was on the server. We couldn't figure it out. I know there's a trigger somewhere, but can't seem to find it. We tried standing on the torches around the base, nothing. We tried standing at mid, nothing. I'm really not sure how to open it, but it's something I'd like to know. I'm gonna open the map in unrealEd and see if i can see.

|uK|Cube
07-07-2011, 04:14 AM
So many people trying to know the secret while it has been told already.

|uK|kenneth
07-07-2011, 06:05 AM
Fortification, the right side of both bases in the slime there's a gate. I know it opens as I've seen it open and blaze, me, grim and a few others were trying to figure it out the first night the map was on the server. We couldn't figure it out. I know there's a trigger somewhere, but can't seem to find it. We tried standing on the torches around the base, nothing. We tried standing at mid, nothing. I'm really not sure how to open it, but it's something I'd like to know. I'm gonna open the map in unrealEd and see if i can see.
pius ask me on ts for the secret

|uK|Grimreaper
07-07-2011, 12:25 PM
well cube tell it in here to then some of us missed the explenation.

terminator
07-07-2011, 01:18 PM
How to open that doors inside which it writes "pretty fly" on DM-Codex map