PDA

View Full Version : Noob removing conts

HIGH+CAMILO
07-11-2011, 08:25 AM
A noob came to red and removed almost all of our conts. His team were losing.

This sux!!!! Fucking "carton"

http://i596.photobucket.com/albums/tt42/highcamilo/Shot0193-1.jpg

|uK|kenneth
07-11-2011, 11:43 AM
yeah and why? cuz your team was sup spamming so we cant get any weapens 1 was sup spamming the other guys are attacking core well gg if you like tath

i guess u guys need to make a rule for sup spamming yesterday in pug to only sup spam great pug wow then the other map me and grim are laggy we cant see anything grim need to ask our team where is ss annd shp lol i must reconnect all the time if i want to play again so make a rule of sup spam.

HIGH+CAMILO
07-11-2011, 11:51 AM
yeah and why? cuz your team was sup spamming so we cant get any weapens 1 was sup spamming the other guys are attacking core well gg if you like tath

i guess u guys need to make a rule for sup spamming yesterday in pug to only sup spam great pug wow then the other map me and grim are laggy we cant see anything grim need to ask our team where is ss annd shp lol i must reconnect all the time if i want to play again so make a rule of sup spam.

There were someone spamming sup, i believe that.
So now switch team and remove conts is allowed??
I DIDNT SPAM SUP. So i must pay?? me and the others team members?? i believe it was easier kick the MF was spamming... or just go spec, as you did.

|uK|kenneth
07-11-2011, 12:01 PM
There were someone spamming sup, i believe that.
So now switch team and remove conts is allowed. or just go spec, as you did.

no its not allowed and yeah i did go spec cause i was pissed of tath sup spam JESUS!

<|Pius|>
07-11-2011, 01:09 PM
wathanoobs!

|uK|kenneth
07-11-2011, 01:18 PM
wathanoobs!

xD

kron
07-11-2011, 01:22 PM
I believe there should be a rule on sup spamming.
And I believe that if your going to pug, don't sup spam because we save that for the server (for now)

|uK|B|aZe//.
07-11-2011, 02:46 PM
laming isnt allowed in pugs

HIGH+CAMILO
07-11-2011, 02:59 PM
no its not allowed and yeah i did go spec cause i was pissed of tath sup spam JESUS!

I still love you keny...

|uK|kenneth
07-11-2011, 03:09 PM
I still love you keny...

oh yeah!

Krikor
07-11-2011, 03:19 PM
making super conts inside the wall is allowed? :(

Moko
07-11-2011, 03:54 PM
making super conts inside the wall is allowed? :(
I thought it wasn't, but no1 listens to me what I speak so whatever. lol

|uK|B|aZe//.
07-11-2011, 06:02 PM
super conts are made to fit anywhere like the base on clarion yes its allowed

SilverWing
07-11-2011, 10:04 PM
super conts are made to fit anywhere like the base on clarion yes its allowed

so when its goes invis... its okay =\

terminator
07-11-2011, 10:16 PM
BAEST <3

Moko
07-11-2011, 10:48 PM
I thought you said don't use bugs or else Siege will blow up. :P
So SCs are okay to put in the wall, but nukes aren't?

Krikor
07-11-2011, 11:30 PM
yea i think making sc on the wall is fucking gay and also killing sc with teles... i thought it wasnt allowed too... so now bouncing is allowed too? cause i want to bounce lul

<|Pius|>
07-11-2011, 11:31 PM
yeah because a nuke in a wall defeats the purpose of a nuke, while the SC, no matter how deep into a wall you plant it, and regardless of invisibility, takes damage. but the neutron bomb kills nukes in walls, so you should bring that back as well as the shrinker (but make it cost 1500, and decrease your speed and size according to scale), as well as the thermal visor.
thanks and gg.

|uK|B|aZe//.
07-12-2011, 02:12 PM
seriously does no one ever think WHY the super cont is allowed to fit into walls?

try making a super cont from the earliest ultimate siege release and you will see what happens when you try to place a container inside the front of minicivil or clarion or any map with a limited basecore entrance

its the same in SIEGE XTREME it FITS into those areas

either way if you actually use an EMP or flamethrower right it brings the "invisible" container and its shown in plain view with the effects

about warheads going into walls thermal visor shrinker are not coming back a lot of people abused them in the wrong way normal warheads are supposed to be killable thats why you have invincible ones if you dont want your warheads to die go figure gg

WHATANOOBS

<|Pius|>
07-12-2011, 03:44 PM
ok, forget the visor but the shrinker should make a comeback. It changes the gameplay on many maps like simplex and mcswartzly.
It will work.
gg.
[CHIEF] POWER

HIGH+CAMILO
07-13-2011, 08:03 AM
#WHATANOOB