PDA

View Full Version : DeathHunter

|uK|DeathHunter
07-13-2011, 08:31 PM
Name: Colton

UT Name (Common name and Aliases as well): DeathHunter

Email/MSN: [email protected]

Location (What country you are from & are living in): Canada

What do you think of |uK|: uK is a group of friends old and new that love to game,

What can you bring to this clan: I am an accomplished mapper, I bring good times, laughter and booze

How many years have you been playing UT: 12

Preferred gametype (Siege, LGI, NGI, Binslayer, BT): Siege and BT are my fav

Have you been or are you in any other clans: umm [Tac] uh... it was a long time ago xD a few more than that tho.

What is your UT history: well the first time I played it was on a friends computer in town in 1999 I was so blown away by the fast action and gore, not to mention the graphics I only wanted to stare and watch other people play. I finally gave it a try and fell in love. after that day I didnt play for 2 months and I missed it. My father bought a new computer and within a week his friend brought a copy of that game again my dad played for a while and I just stared. He gave up because he wasnt very good I placed my hand over the mouse and than it started my never ending blood lust for every player that stands in my way today!

Have you got or can use Teamspeak RC2: TS3 you mean and yes

Have you got XFire or can you use XFire: deathhunter1994

Other Comments: any questions just ask.

|uK|B|aZe//.
07-13-2011, 09:33 PM
k gl

<|Pius|>
07-13-2011, 09:37 PM
Good Luck Man!

|uK|Tomahawk
07-14-2011, 03:22 AM
I like him hes a good player he helped me with seige loooooooooong ago and plus we need more mappers:P

Moko
07-14-2011, 04:57 PM
I like him hes a good player he helped me with seige loooooooooong ago and plus we need more mappers:P
That's looking at it from a diplomatic perspective Lot. :P

I hope you get in sir! =)

SAM
07-14-2011, 05:23 PM
You were in TAC? That's new lol what was your name in TAC?

|uK|DeathHunter
07-16-2011, 12:53 AM
Tac is very old with srspammy and dragonlord it was like 6-7 years maybe lol and my name has been the same for 9-10 years so DeathHunter

SAM
07-16-2011, 03:58 AM
Tac is very old with srspammy and dragonlord

I know, that's why I was asking ;)

Keith
07-16-2011, 07:39 AM
GL

|uK|Anthrax
07-16-2011, 09:11 AM
Good Luck ! :D