Deleted [Archive] - UnrealTournament Siege, Bunnytrack, Combogib, Instagib, UT99, UT4 clan & Server Discussion

PDA

View Full Version : Deleted

SAM
07-23-2011, 10:36 AM
Deleted all admin accounts on PUG server. As soon as people want to leave the server without password and the slottage the way found it on (in other words the way you found it) then let me know.

SilverWing
07-23-2011, 01:06 PM
i locked server but i had to go...

whats the problem if its locked for a few hours?

honestly idk y u opened it to the public... we should just leave it for pugs scrim and for clan practice...

|uK|Shiva
07-23-2011, 01:49 PM
A siege pug takes forever to start. Not because there arent players signing up. Its because the server takes forever to be set up. Tournament Mode doesnt work for Siege Ultimate, and there are always nubs in the server who wont leave for the pug and have to be kicked out.
I dont see why it needs to be open to public honestly.

|uK|chiseller
07-23-2011, 02:09 PM
Does that mean we don't have a PUG server anymore? I'm a bit slow.

Though, pugs take ages to start because ppl are retards, plain and simple.
They either don't click, don't join the server in time, go for a smoke for 15 minutes etc. Setting up the server doesn't really take long.
I don't see what's so bad about it being password protected though.

|uK|kenneth
07-23-2011, 03:11 PM
people are only leeching on pug so hold it only for a pug etc...

SAM
07-23-2011, 05:15 PM
There is a pug server, just learn to start operating it properly!

SilverWing
07-23-2011, 05:58 PM
NO MORE PUGS BECAUSE SAM WANTS TO HAVE 16 SLOT SERVER FOR THE NUBS.... GG

BACK TO PUBLIC SERVER WITH THE NUBS GUYS

SAM
07-23-2011, 06:51 PM
Actually, no more pugs because you and everyone else is lazy and can't take off the password after pug. It's not hard.

PUGS don't happen often enough to have a full time dedicated pug server. Kicking people out for pugs is fine. That's never been the issue. The issue has always been that none of you can be bothered to take off the password. I don't even care whether or not the server is set back to 16 or not. Some people prefer to go to the pug server to have a mess around or even learn how contructor works. You take that away from them everytime the server is on password.

<|Pius|>
07-23-2011, 07:16 PM
WILL YOU GUYS PLEASE F*CKING CLICK?

|uK|MiniWick
07-23-2011, 07:45 PM
WILL YOU GUYS PLEASE F*CKING CLICK?
Rofl

SilverWing
07-23-2011, 09:04 PM
Actually, no more pugs because you and everyone else is lazy and can't take off the password after pug. It's not hard.

PUGS don't happen often enough to have a full time dedicated pug server. Kicking people out for pugs is fine. That's never been the issue. The issue has always been that none of you can be bothered to take off the password. I don't even care whether or not the server is set back to 16 or not. Some people prefer to go to the pug server to have a mess around or even learn how contructor works. You take that away from them everytime the server is on password.

they dont pug.... the past 2 months there have been atleast 3 pugs a day

SilverWing
07-23-2011, 09:10 PM
http://i54.tinypic.com/2ihtqns.png

YUP NO PUG AT ALL GG

|uK|Rays
07-23-2011, 09:15 PM
What if you renamed the server and put "PW=siegepug" at the end? I dunno :(

SAM
07-23-2011, 09:21 PM
SW, if you think those are pugs then you truly are an idiot. That's probably 90% public games.

SilverWing
07-23-2011, 09:25 PM
lol.... no it isn't... most of it siege pugs.... u know how i know.... i been in most of them... 2 each time i go and check favs... its on 2-5 people in there

ur just taking the fun out of everyone... that server wouldn't be in 49th place if it wasnt for me and the puggers because we r the ones that are always on it

SAM
07-23-2011, 09:48 PM
If that's what you want to believe SW.

My request has always been simple. I don't give a rats if you kick everyone or redirect them to siege pub. Just when it's not being used in PUG, it should be left open to PUB because of the reason I posted earlier.

Taking off the password isn't that hard or so time consuming that it will take the whole day. I wouldn't mind so much if it was rare but it's a regular occurence and I feel like I'm changing all your nappies (diapers).

SilverWing
07-23-2011, 10:12 PM
u expect me to remove when im so busy that day... i had to leave... u can ask mal if u want.... i told him had to leave right away...

but ur being pointles because right now server not being used when we can all be pugging

<@AB0T> [» zp| -=[SIEGE]=- |uK| The Morning After -=[SIEGE]=- Server [ unreal://75.102.41.52:7777 ] [Players: 0/12] [Map: CTF-'uK-Simplex][] [15:42 Remaining] «]

if ur wondering y the server at 12... its because our only admin shiva had to leave... and could set it back to 16...

|uK|kenneth
07-23-2011, 10:22 PM
u expect me to remove when im so busy that day... i had to leave... u can ask mal if u want.... i told him had to leave right away...

but ur being pointles because right now server not being used when we can all be pugging

<@AB0T> [» zp| -=[SIEGE]=- |uK| The Morning After -=[SIEGE]=- Server [ unreal://75.102.41.52:7777 ] [Players: 0/12] [Map: CTF-'uK-Simplex][] [15:42 Remaining] «]

if ur wondering y the server at 12... its because our only admin shiva had to leave... and could set it back to 16...

yep i was on his team he said it i thin k i got a demo of tath hhmmm. i will look for it i dont know if he typed it lemme check

mal
07-23-2011, 10:28 PM
sw did leave right away if u wanted to ask me...

SilverWing
07-23-2011, 10:58 PM
w.e we just going to us ua server for the pugs for the time being... kinda pointless when all the people on ts wanna pug...

SAM
07-24-2011, 12:35 AM
You could have taken the pass off before you left. You miss the point, I don't care about slottage.

SilverWing
07-24-2011, 12:42 AM
ur missing the point... i was busy... i had to leave asap.... i had a rl problem on my hand...

and srry if i didn't remove it... but u gotta understand removing everyone admin isn't helping the server

|uK|0WN-AG3!
07-24-2011, 10:53 AM
why password it in the first place just kick all the faggots who join and set the limit to whatever it needs to be set to

i always change the limit back, i forgot once and blaze told me to do it straight after and i forgot because other admins where in the pug at the time and i thought theyd do it for some reason..

pugs were goin well man, we were puggin everyday pretty much, at least when i started a pug it would happen.. and the days id fuck off out for a couple nights and come back and type .liast it would say that the last pug was from the day i was last at home..

|uK|B|aZe//.
07-24-2011, 11:56 AM
what is the issue it was PRIMARILY a PUG server not a public one you decided to make it open to public we were having 2-3 pugs daily you basically messing up the run in for mlsg as well as the pug channel

SAM
07-24-2011, 01:14 PM
Oh well start using it properly. The problem is start leaving things the way you find it.

Moko
07-24-2011, 01:43 PM
I can testify that Shiva left in the middle of the game, Silver idr how long he was there but Shiva had to leave. Shiva came in for 1 sec in spec and did sth in the admin or sth cause he typed !o.

|uK|Shiva
07-24-2011, 02:42 PM
lol I removed the pwd.

And why set the pwd? Cos nubs who get kicked keep reconnecting!. Even if you send them to other server they manage to reconnect somehow.

|uK|0WN-AG3!
07-24-2011, 09:17 PM
lol I removed the pwd.

And why set the pwd? Cos nubs who get kicked keep reconnecting!. Even if you send them to other server they manage to reconnect somehow.

just kick whoever isnt in the pug and set the limit to what it is in the pug, no password needed

<|Pius|>
07-25-2011, 03:34 PM
If it's really that big of an issue, we can use our server for pugs and you can have another 16 slot server for leech game or w/e. We don't have siege ultimate, but most of the people who pug don't really like the new siege anyway. I'm currently working on getting more maps and updating the redirect so just be patient and the [-uA-] server will be up and running in no time.
irc.globalgamers.net #siege is our pug channel by the way.

Moko
07-25-2011, 04:56 PM
lol I removed the pwd.
I thought SAM said there was still a pwd on it. Lol
If there was no pwd what's the problem? lol

BTW Ownage wouldn't allow a spec slot for Grim cause he didn't feel like it.
People spec all the time when Ownage plays, then suddenly he feels that Grim shouldn't spec cause...No reason just bored.

|uK|B|aZe//.
07-25-2011, 07:50 PM
"issue" is resolved pug servers being used as normal with the other points taken into hand and consideration