ban for no reason

User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

ban for no reason

I have not connected in almost 2 days, i arrive and this thing appears, so wtf show me when i made a teamswitching "kenneth" i dont remeber made something like that so, if these new admis are banning for no reason =S
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sin título.png 
Views:	32 
Size:	29.2 KB 
ID:	2710

Quote Originally Posted by +Dante+ View Post
    I have not connected in almost 2 days, i arrive and this thing appears, so wtf show me when i made a teamswitching "kenneth" i dont remeber made something like that so, if these new admis are banning for no reason =S
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sin título.png 
Views:	32 
Size:	29.2 KB 
ID:	2710
    Teamswitching is a reason. Kenneth probably won't rageban you like that.
    Blond's copyrighted

lol k, took enough screen shots of your team switching over and over. if you leave disconnect whatever and it puts you in a different team there is a reason for it. it may suck you having nukes on the team you left but still no reason to keep switching over and over. now lets start with the screen shots.

Last edited by |uK|kenneth; 11-23-2015 at 12:24 PM.

that's a nice one kenneth, though I don't play siege I can see you're taking the sh3t seriously, keep up the good work
    soma - a happiness drug in Aldous Huxley's 'Brave New World'

Awwwww..... I am there too xD xP

Well coming to this post....Dante had been in green since beginning so it was fair enough come on! He never breaks any rule, never cheats, never abuses and a very friendly player.

I would demand an unban for him kenn
    PaRuL

A better warning, some may not see in the chat, is that to use nexgen warn button, if you dont know how to use it, I can help you

I support it, If you reconnect on a different team then you have to suck it up because the team balancer will always switch you back. You are clearly spamming !G which would get very annoying for anyone playing.

You know not to do it dante, if you can't get on the team you were on previously then suck it up and play on instead of disrupting a game. It also handicaps the team you are on as they are a player down because you are not playing.

As Fleece pointed out though, a warning through nexgen warn system should be used first, a window will pop up on their screen and have to check a box before they can play on. Then any action after has that backup.
    Last edited by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][; 11-23-2015 at 04:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by +Dante+ View Post
    if these new admis are banning for no reason =S
    Why do you write in plural? First of all I didn't ban you - you only got banned by 1 mod (singular), secondly you obviously tried to switch teams several times and lastly I wish you wouldn’t try to project a bad image on any of us without any prior experience when it comes to our afford as a moderator. With writing "if these new admis are banning for no reason =S" you make it look like that we did this in the past or all of the time, which is not the case.

It's no surprise to get shittalk from certain individuals who are known for this crap but I wouldn't have expected that from you.

[X][~FLuKE~][X][;102610]As Fleece pointed out though, a warning through nexgen warn system should be used first, a window will pop up on their screen and have to check a box before they can play on. Then any action after has that backup.
    Noted. thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by IronMaiden View Post
    It's no surprise to get shittalk from certain individuals who are known for this crap.
    I get that on pretty much every warning I give, especially a smartass trying to dictate the rules or why they did what they did for the greater good. The only reason I get that response is because I engage in a conversation and try to explain to them that no matter what they say, the warning stands and a repeat will get them removed. If anyone does something that directly disrupts a game with their actions, they will be warned and removed. This includes potential disruption as well.

some yell they are doing it for their team, I do it because I am doing it for the entire server inhabitants. For example Adrian removing 1shots builds, it caused disruption within the game.

I very rarely just warn and then ban with no communication, that is reserved for known trolls.

New mods have to learn the ropes and mistakes will be inevitable, any mistakes can be rectified if wrongly placed bans occur, so lets keep the judging comments for youtube trolling.

My guidelines are as follows.

Don't spam sup, if you are trying to get past the sup then you can fire a single shot at the sup, bio or rocket 6 pack for example, but you do not repeat it a second time, that will be considered sup spam. Do not claim you were going for a build by firing at the build by going through the supplier, clarion is another example of this. Sniping supplier will also get you a warning or vacation.

Do Not build a tele through a wall that is around the core to achieve a cheap win, tele anywhere else is fine, even if it is the enemy nuke room. Clarion is the perfect example, Blackriver is another, Mcswart maps are an example of where they would be allowed, by building a tele through the wall in the sniper area that looks out on mid. as long as the wall is not in the same room as the core itself then it is allowed and you wont hear anything from me.

Don't spam the chat with begging and boosting people to up you, if no one does it after a few seconds then no one will so go get your own or defend to allow RU to increase.

Racism will not be tolerated by me in any form.

No camping, this means staying in a single spot for too long to achieve nothing more than frag count.

Then of course you have general disruptions, rage removes etc.

Remove any build that is not yours will get you a warning regardless of what you think, if the build has no name then you can remove it.

I am not an ogre or hard to talk to, talking smack and hurling abuse is a sure fire way to get yourself removed. The decision I make wont be changed so don't waste your time trying to explain why etc. you will always get met with "Irrelevant", but at least you might get why you were warned and suck it up and accept it.
    Last edited by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][; 11-24-2015 at 01:03 PM.

Thread Information