Quick Update on the Pubs

User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Quick Update on the Pubs

Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by TimTim View Post
    I was just looking over the server logs to see how things were going and I saw too many complaints, so Hyper-X and I spoke in private and he's given me his word that he would leave the servers alone for a while and will even help me patch it. For personal reasons I won't mention here, I would very much rather not spend the time on it right now, but I will at some point in the future. I hope I'm not being naive or gullible to trust Hyper-X, but I'm putting NewNet back on the servers.

Also, thank you Higor for helping me out with setting up LCWeapons. I would love to try it out again or possibly even combine all the best parts from both our mods into one.
    Last edited by TimTim; 08-01-2014 at 01:51 PM.

OT: Lot of coherence in the text for being half asleep & intoxicated, seems suspicious

About the switch: Havent had the chance to play LC yet, but in Higor we trust, also like NewNet and sucks that because of an idiot it has to be removed from the servers

& About the story: HOLY SHIT

Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

a lot of question marks, but 1 thing is certain: that zp version sux ass even with 86 ping on f6 (not to mention 170 on us server) movement feels laggy as hell and i dont remember zp being that laggy in the past.
    players with higher ping than 100 will probably not enjoy this game anymore especially after playing with nn, i know i wont...
    bring back NN!
    P.S i hope you wont abandon NN for too long tim and show that noob who is the boss

Quote Originally Posted by Mp/5 View Post
    bring back NN!
    Agree!

LC doesn't fit for instagib, why do you see weapons and ammo lying around?

I tried playing on the server and it is rly bad, STUTTERING like crazy Is there something I can do about it or is that supposed to be normal??
    So many dutch players, somebody needs to find him and brake his arms.

Quote Originally Posted by Holzi View Post
    Agree!

LC doesn't fit for instagib, why do you see weapons and ammo lying around?
    Yeah i just played a few minutes and that was just terrible with ping 120.

Didn't solidsnake live in/near Amsterdam? Lots of (former) ut players live there so it might be just coincedences. Maybe solidsnake can repay his dues by paying that hyperx a visit and uploading the video evidence? idk

Guys i think the server just needs to be adjusted to LC, i mean when newnet was put on the servers they had to be adjusted. So give it time.
    "What's Yours Is Mine" Garret Thief (2013)
    Roberto Gómez Bolaños "Chespirito" fue si querer queriendo. You'll be missed.

Quote Originally Posted by Moskva View Post
    OT: Lot of coherence in the text for being half asleep & intoxicated, seems suspicious
    I have a lot of experience (maybe too much lmao) with being drunk and half asleep. :mic:

Quote Originally Posted by Mp/5 View Post
    movement feels laggy as hell and i dont remember zp being that laggy in the past.
    players with higher ping than 100 will probably not enjoy this game anymore especially after playing with nn, i know i wont...
    Quote Originally Posted by stanisledom View Post
    I tried playing on the server and it is rly bad, STUTTERING like crazy Is there something I can do about it or is that supposed to be normal??
    Quote Originally Posted by d3R View Post
    Yeah i just played a few minutes and that was just terrible with ping 120.
    As I mentioned in another thread, there are a lot of good things about NewNet that people have started taking for granted. These same things are essentially what's being exploited. It's all one big trade-off. You can have smooth consistent gameplay for everyone regardless of ping, or you can have laggy but super secure gameplay. It is possible to have smooth consistent gameplay that is also super secure, but seeing as how it's a dying 15+ year old game, I hacked everything together as quickly as possible to give people something to play. Properly securing everything would likely add weeks or months to development time.

And as for the weapons/ammo and stutters for LC (ZP), you'll all need to bother Higor about that.
    Last edited by TimTim; 08-01-2014 at 10:23 AM.

Anyway to get rid of that auto jump from spawn?

fuck this shit , we want newnet BACK ....

Thread Information