Server player ip/alias masterlist mutator? Java applet? Coder wanted

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Server player ip/alias masterlist mutator? Java applet? Coder wanted

Not sure of where to put this. This is my problem. Long story short, I used to run a UT zp IG server back in 2001. Back then certain server admins would send their server log files to to be scanned and a Masterlist was created. The list contained Player Ip's/Alias entries just like shown below. Of course after 2 years, the file grew to be 2.5mb, I heard it grew to 8mb by 2008. Anyway. Some of our old community has reconnected on FaceBook and we want to start playing again. We will most likely get a server. I have been out of UT for so long that I dont know what kind of server tools there are that actually come with readme's. I would like another program to search the new serverlogs Changed because of ACE entries and other things. The old program I used that used chatlog110 doesnt seem to work on new server logs, it does work on the older logs still. I think its because the log files are written differently now and it cant filter logs right now. I have serverloglean, but that makes multiple txt files. I need something to either strip the serverlog of IP's and Alias's and make one main list that can be updated without making duplicate IP entries, just to update any alias name per IP. It would even log an entry next to a players name if they were caught with a aimbot. Like it would say [FunBot] xx.xx.xx.xx.Playername Does that make sense? I cant seem to find anything like that. I would be willing to pay someone who can make what I need. I do have a copy of the original masterlist files needed and it uses java and a command prompt to parser the log. They may only need to be edited to read the newer Log structures. I'm not sure if any of the server admins are doing something like this at the moment. Any coders that can help me, or a way to import .log files that will do the same thing in excel. Any Idea's on what or who I can get to do this?

Thanks

Rambo
    |2Åmßõ*ŧ§*

xx.1.88.126 Sm00th-C|2!M!NaL
    xx.1.95.119 Ba-Ba_Booey
    xx.1.106.231 Zesty_!!!
    xx.1.111.242 Death_Raven
    xx.1.115.235 FUBAR
    xx.1.127.38 DeezNutz
    xx.1.131.111 Anthony
    xx.1.131.112 Blackwell well
    xx.1.131.160 DeathBeClose SquidLipps
    xx.1.131.242 It
    xx.1.133.163 Sailor_Saturn{SMOON} {SMOON}Sailor_Saturn
    xx.24.1.138.140 Killa
    xx.1.139.84 DUFUS_BOY
    xx.1.142.124 Unknown
    xx.1.148.193 Sabre
    xx.1.150.119 ={-TRENCH-}=
    xx.1.150.175 Dar_Protons"Queen"
    xx.1.152.15 Master_Blaster
    xx.1.152.157 Dar_Protons"Queen"
    xx.1.153.29 I_-Like-Noodles Nigel_Tufnel Scrotum_Blockage Mr._Nice_Guy
    xx.1.157.62 sanchez
    xx.1.159.139 Woody
    xx.1.164.58 Roadie
    xx.1.168.15 [JDG]-Killdozer [JDG]-KIlldozer
    xx.1.169.176 Mew[pokemon]
    xx.1.169.182 [nate] Flammer sex-a-cutioner I9r0x]the[s0x] [PuzzleFighterII] [Sex_Master_Thrust]

Quote Originally Posted by blkbeltolson View Post
    I need something to either strip the serverlog of IP's and Alias's and make one main list that can be updated without making duplicate IP entries, just to update any alias name per IP.
    This remind me of a mod known as AKA logging.
    Link: www.ut-files.com Index of ./Admin/AKA/
    Pick any of these as you like and use. It work automatically, even with nexgen.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Thanks, Ill check it out and let you know.

Are you wanting something where all servers basically "report" to somewhere and player alias/IP etc information is logged?

That's a GREAT IDEA!!, like a master database or something, that would be cool, but thats not what I was thinking. Just something for the admin to try and keep track of players and alias's. It would also need to be a serveractor also. I dont want it to be a download for a client. It would also be great if it could add other options like ACE info if desired. Like make the kicked message with the reason. That would be an option though. I am trying the AKA mod right now, and it seems to work good except, it doesnt seem to add another alias name to the IP. Like I tested it and joined as say Willy, the map changed. I checked the AKA ini and it showed my ip an my nick. I joined again as a different nick, and when I looked again, my second nick wasnt there next to my first nick. Thats what I need it to do. There is one newer version of AKA but there is no readme and I dont wanna mess up the install. So, If i knew some ut coders I would just ask one of them, but I dont know anyone.

You can set the time nick change in the AKA ini to check faster and record your name, I think it's set to 300 by default (5 mins?)

Quote Originally Posted by Chamberly View Post
    You can set the time nick change in the AKA ini to check faster and record your name, I think it's set to 300 by default (5 mins?)
    I have AKAv20, there is no readme for AKAv21 and I dont think the 21 is a server actor. Anyway, this is what the ini says. I have tried both bChangeNames to both True and False. Dont see any difference.

[AKAv20kLog_X103.AKA]

NameCheckDelaySeconds=0

bAutoAddIPToNameEntries=True

bChangeNames=False

bLog=False

KeepNameHistory=3

bListCommand=True

bChangeCommand=False

The name change mean keep it a history of it or not I think. Idr what I had it set on but I never use this anymore.

but I was talking about this. NameCheckDelaySeconds=0
    Last edited by Chamberly; 04-26-2015 at 02:21 PM.

Here is the ini explanations

======================
    = AKA.ini Parameters =
    ======================
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [AKAv20KLog.AKA]

NameCheckDelaySeconds=0 - Number of seconds between player name checks.
    If 0 then don't do player name checks

bAutoAddIPToNameEntries=True - [true|false] Automatically add new IPs to the end of the IPToName array

bChangeNames=False - [true|false] change names if found in the IPToName array

KeepNameHistory=3 - Which player's to keep name history for.
    0 - Don't keep any name history
    1 - Keep name history for IPs in the IPToName array
    2 - Keep name history for IPs not in the IPToName array
    3 - Keep name history for ALL IPs

bListCommand=True - [true|false] allow users to issue the 'Mutate AKA List' command

bChangeCommand=False - [true|false] allow users to issue the 'Mutate AKA Change' command

bLog=True - [true|false] if false, existing logging is supressed (except for the init message)

AdminIP[0]:[20] - AKA Administrator's IPs

IPToName[0]:[19999] - IPs to default name
    Format: IP:Name
    IP can contain a trailing * to indicate a wild card match

LastPlayed[0]:[19999] - Do NOT edit! AKA maintained list of IPs to Names

Ok, I found a old UT player from my days (2000)

He has written me a program that searches server logs for the NPLoader entry when a player joins. It extracts the iP's and names(alias's)from one or multiple logs at once to a masterlist.txt. There are no duplicate IP address's once they are added to the masterlist, just added names if any. So far our server has had 179 individual iP address's in 2 months, which isnt squat compared to the traffic you guys get. Any chance your server admins might want to get in on this? Its just a way to keep track of who is who.

Thread Information