Who owns the combogib server?

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Who owns the combogib server?

The owner of COMBOGIB server please contact me.

I have a problem with an admin named Jus2blond~ or something like that. This admin will kick anyone and everyone at anytime if you do not do exactly what he or she says. EVERY TIME this admin joins a game, someone is kicked and/or banned for no reason. This admin has stated during a game "I just kicked three, who's next". The game of UT is on its last legs...almost dead, and there are idiots like this with admin rights. Its disguisting. I want this players admin rights REVOKED and BANNED from all servers forever. I will make a VERY nice donation to make this happen because getting rid of this so called player/admin will help the game stay alive a little longer.

I am sure MANY players feel the same about this admin...I have heard the name Jus2Dumb~ come up about being banned/kicked for no reason. Email me, lets get this idiot OUT OF HERE.

100% chance the people kicked deserved it. ComboGib brings all the tards to the yard.

troll gif incoming

The people she kicked were sniping in facing world CTF. She told them to grab the flag or be kicked. Its unreal. I was banned for killing this admin Jus2Blond too much during a game. How can you let admins like this have rights.

Quote Originally Posted by firstbat71 View Post
    The owner of COMBOGIB server please contact me.
    Sam "own" uK server, and unfortunately i moderate it
    This admin will kick anyone and everyone at anytime if you do not do exactly what he or she says. EVERY TIME this admin joins a game, someone is kicked and/or banned for no reason
    Not everytime, but yes, it happens sometimes, removing nuisance from server is very usefull for others
    This admin has stated during a game "I just kicked three, who's next"
    As you told me in chat here, you have all evidence : so, i dare you to show this !!! Stop lying and create false accusation. Of course, (maybe not) all logs from servers were saved so....anyone from Head admins can check that.
    Its disguisting. I want this players admin rights REVOKED and BANNED from all servers forever
    For??? banning a lamer?? Do you know we earn medals for that ?
    I will make a VERY nice donation to make this happen
    LOL?
    You better made a donation before, just because you were enjoying playing our server before this happen.
    I am sure MANY players feel the same about this admin.
    You mean : all guys removed from servers?? Of course they hate me, who love being banned

here are my testimony :
    Server : Combogib
    Map : Andaction
    Infraction : standing middle and spamming around, not even trying to grab a single flag.
    You were warned (see picture)
    Then you have given excuse as " i am defending flagcarrier blah blah blah + some insults" . Funny excuse with Andaction map. Standing where you spawn then spamming and claim for Def!!!
    And because you continue playing as before, after few minutes : banned
    I am waiting for evidence and because you told me in chat that you record all games, i am waiting for your demo ( this is not a suggestion, this is an injunction), i have mine if needed
    And because you have lied about
    This admin has stated during a game "I just kicked three, who's next".
    i have increase ban waiting for the proof.
    I can't stand lamer, this is a fact but more than a lamer, i can't stand liars and nuisnce
    And thanx for smart and clever wiords on chat, i have nothing to hide, do you ?
    Code:
    firstbat71:  trying to get you banned for being a HORRIBLE admin
    Me:  plz try
    firstbat71:  its funny 2 other people have the exact same complaint
    Me:  but be sure you have evidence, unless i have to increase ban
    Me:  try
    firstbat71:  I record all games
    firstbat71:  you are pathitic
    Me:  i have also
    Me:  here we go
    firstbat71:  kicking/banning for no reason
    firstbat71:  tyou must be very ugly and hate life so much
    firstbat71:  its the only power in life you have, I pity you
    Me:  what was your ingame name?
    firstbat71:  RALPH WIGGUM
    Me:  ok
    firstbat71:  I own your ass and you kic/ban
    Me:  here we go
    Me:  we will see
    firstbat71:  I don't care
    firstbat71:  yes we will
    Me:  lol
    firstbat71:  fat ugly disguisting pig

--- Updated ---

The people she kicked were sniping in facing world CTF. She told them to grab the flag or be kicked. Its unreal. I was banned for killing this admin Jus2Blond too much during a game. How can you let admins like this have rights.
    Just for the record
    http://www.unrealkillers.com/f44/cam...-allowed-6725/
    AND
    A must read document also available for combogib server
    http://www.unrealkillers.com/f60/%5B...ib-rules-6717/
    Blond's copyrighted

23 flag kills you ignorant fool. I was on DEFENSE, do you understand what defense means. And yet I get a warning from you to grab the flag, you're a fucking idiot and everyone knows it. Banning players in a video game to feel better about yourself you disguisting sow.

Quote Originally Posted by witness View Post
    troll gif incoming
    Troll comment incoming

--- Updated ---

23 flag kills you ignorant fool. I was on DEFENSE, do you understand what defense means. And yet I get a warning from you to grab the flag, you're a fucking idiot and everyone knows it. Banning players in a video game to feel better about yourself you disguisting sow.
    Common, this is Andaction map !!! Stop talking about Def !!!
    Still waiting for evidence. Permaban all server untill i have them and also when you were able to speak smarter.
    Blond's copyrighted

Its amazing, I just started this thread and two players have already emailed me about this IDIOT admin kicking for no reason...WTF has the game come to? Lets get a nice donation to remove this pathetic sow

--- Updated ---

I don't give a fuck. Permanent ban all you want you still have to wake up and look at that ugly ass face. So you helped kill the game of UT, big accomplishment to make you feel better you fucking retard. Its a video game you freak

Exactly. It's a video game and yet here you are getting all wound up about it and your jimmies all rustled.

There is no reason for anyone to defend on action. There is also a fine line between defending and dming. There are also better ways of getting your point across than what you are doing now.

Its amazing, I just started this thread and two players have already emailed me about this IDIOT admin
    Show us email please,8 people with 5 admin online right now, so who is the traitor.
    Stop talking in the wind, give evidence if you wanna be trust. And stop being a nuisance in every threads about me, and you better talk smarter in the future.
    I understand that you are angry being slapped but this isn't a reason to talk like that. always easy bahind a screen but probably shit in your pants in a face to face. Typical.

--- Updated ---

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    Exactly. It's a video game and yet here you are getting all wound up about it and your jimmies all rustled.

There is no reason for anyone to defend on action. There is also a fine line between defending and dming. There are also better ways of getting your point across than what you are doing now.
    He is ready to give a big donation. We can faking removing my mods rights and get money . Then we can do 50/50 as always
    Blond's copyrighted

Thread Information