User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hey!

hey!

hey guys, u know what? ur COMBOINSTAGIB server is the best UT99 pub server right now. people split NW / combogib and i like both!!!! thats why it's my best place to play.

i noticed recently that sometimes, i crash. not a big crash, its just like i got disconnect. its the same feeling than when u are kicked by a admin but i doubt its that. im not sure but i think its when i hold the fire button cause im loading some rockets. (NOT SURE AT ALL). ill be carefull next time and ill try to explain the situation clearly. i dont think im the only one who crash cause i saw some people disconnect right when they were in action.

by the way, if u need more admins, i play alot and i was admin to the [PURE] High-Speed CTF-Face server for years. i was a star admin, i banned game killers and cheats and i was making a really good job to keep it clean.

since im not admin in ur server, if someone can warn or kick this guy alojz for a while. its the worst ut player i saw in history and his problem is that he doesnt even try...he run with his piston all long and he doesnt even dodge. its really frustrating.

c u in the server!

Welcome!

You are not the first to complain about alojz. I gues he needs a parental slap on his head.

alojz is the most annoying mother fucker. Stays in his flag ducked and then pistons everyone (especially annoying on maps like Inci where you can't see flag well from far). I'd support that ban.

*getting back on topic*: I've had this issue too, but it happens completely randomly, and for periods of time it doesnt happen and I can play normally, but sometimes it kicks me for 4-5 maps in a row... I've also seen Ramsees's been getting this issue as well... Dunno what it might be but this need a solution (when you have the flag or you are covering it really doesnt help to get disconnected :/)
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

Yo Jay, long time no see you on server, were you aliasing . Btw, i saw this alojz today and i was ready to slap him, i won t miss him next time . Knock me if needed!!! . It seems recently some doesn t understand warnings and like to insult Mods, do i have to use kick without warn before and insulting a mod is enough for a kick ?
    Btw for those who doesn t know, i am one of "us"

Edit : you mention that u also got some crash or disconnect pb, i have to tell that we just notice today with Fugit at combo server that when you have a second gun enforcer and choose them , server disconnect you straight away . We test this and i confirm it . @TimTim
    Last edited by Jst2blond; 08-21-2014 at 04:42 PM.
    Blond's copyrighted

@Jst2blond Bug with rate of fire checks and dual enforcers (since their fire rate isn't consistent). I just now rolled the Combo server back to an older version until I have time to work on it.

Hello @jay666
    Used to play on that one a lot back around 2010, even with 250 ping and no ZP, pretty damn fun games against SENBONZAKURA, although botters would very often come in an ruin games.
    Good to know you're still around.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

timtim. the problem isnt really annoying. in my case, its rare. it hapend like every 20/30 maps. the last version was the most fluid by now, i think u should stick on it and work on the problem. thats my opinion.

Jst2blond. yes, im aliasing as jay lol i saw u a couple of times recently ill say HELLO! next time.

Higor. HI MAN nice to know that u still play too.

chiseller. thanks for the welcome! i propose that u give him a little ban, not too long. just to make him realise.

Quote Originally Posted by jay666 View Post
    yes, im aliasing as jay lol
    Ok, crazy. Because I know a jay from canada, and he play bt and siege......

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

there are so many jays in ut...
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

i saw this Jay one also, but not the same one, anyway too many Jays around
    As Connor Mc Leod says : There can be only one !!!!!

Last edited by Jst2blond; 08-22-2014 at 08:08 PM.
    Blond's copyrighted

Thread Information