User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Which cell phone do you have?

Hey mates,

I start with a new thread called "Which cell phone do you have?". Maybe it is also interesting to see, which cell phones the forum members are using, or which cell phone do you prefer to buy in the next time?

Whatever, currently I'm using a Google Nexus 5 with 16 Gig and Android 4.4.4 version since two months.

Quote Originally Posted by SicilianKill View Post
    Hey mates,

I start with a new thread called "Which cell phone do you have?". Maybe it is also interesting to see, which cell phones the forum members are using, or which cell phone do you prefer to buy in the next time?

Whatever, currently I'm using a Google Nexus 5 with 16 Gig and Android 4.4.4 version since two months.
    Moin!

I owned a HTC One until about 2 weeks ago. Rooted and all. That motherfucker pissed me off so much that one night after another dropped call I folded it like piece of paper and dumped it in the toilet. I kid you not.

That was my second HTC. Both sucked. Great design, but worst GUI and software ever.

I'm going back to iPhone, not sure yet if 5S, 6 or 6+. I like the form factor of the 5S better but got used to a full HD larger screen. I'm not an Apple fan boy but I like it when shit just works. And iPhones work right out of the box.

I wouldn't get an apple, not a fan boy of android but I despise apple. But if you got a 6+ you wouldn't need to folder it like a piece of paper, it would just bend itself LOL. The HTC One form factor (software) is the best out there right now. Maybe you did something while rooting it? I don't knowwwwww

Got an S4, Next phone will be an LG I think!

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    I wouldn't get an apple, not a fan boy of android but I despise apple. But if you got a 6+ you wouldn't need to folder it like a piece of paper, it would just bend itself LOL. The HTC One form factor (software) is the best out there right now. Maybe you did something while rooting it? I don't knowwwwww

Got an S4, Next phone will be an LG I think!
    The HTC HD2 has the same shortcomings and that phone was not hacked. I had a iPhone 4 before the HTC One. Best phone so far, no problems at all. I even lost it on the highway hauling ass on one of my bikes. Got run over in a leather case.. only back glass damaged. Was a $6 eBay fix. Probably getting the 6.

Moin IronMaiden,

you are right with your HTC experience (software etc.). I had before I bought the Nexus 5 a Galaxy S4 Mini and I was really pissed about that. Now I'm very glad to have a clean and untouched Android with the Nexus, because Samsung or other companies are making to much modifications on the Android system and this why some phones are lagging like a ping of 400 xD. In the last days onePlus.net send me an invitation for that OnePlus One phone, it arrived yesterday and I must say it feels very good at all, but a little too big I think.

iphone 5, next one is gonna be iphone 6 or 6+.
    Last edited by |uK|kenneth; 11-22-2014 at 09:07 AM.

iPhone 4 and I'm sticking with it for a while. Never had an issue and have had iphones for years. I have had others but always come back.

nokia 3310

Switched from iphone (after many years) to Nexus 5 when it was released last year. I can't see myself going back at this point, perfect phone and os.

BTW there's a HTC one google play edition (stock android), should have bought that instead.

The HTC One developer edition wasn't available when I bought it. After I rooted mine I had a clean ROM. I still had dropped calls very frequently. Sometimes it hung up on me because my ear touched the screen and the light / geo sensors thought I was holding the phone down. Or while driving, punching in an address in Google maps for navigation and the screen rotates because of a bump in the street. HTC never leaned to implement good ergonomics. Great design, great specs, crappy hardware interfaces.

My first HTC made me miss an extremely important appointment because it changed one day early to summer time that night even tho the auto time adjustment was set to 'off'. I'm done with HTC, android and having to hack your phone to make it work. I've been coding for 30 years. Getting tired of it.. I just want things to work. As simple as possible.
    Last edited by IronMaiden; 11-21-2014 at 06:23 PM.

Thread Information