User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DBZ 2015

DBZ 2015

For all you DBZ fans, I just wanna know what your input on this is. The new DBZ movie that's coming out in 2015 will have one of the strongest villain in that series. Apparently they made a wish to revive one of the strongest person in the universe back to planet earth. I heard it was the worst wished ever and they all regretted it this means it's obviously a villain. I've also read posts that they will revive the legendary anonymous sayain that had uncontrollable powers that he blew up himself up and I heard others say they will wish the ultimate bad ass "Broly" back. Any thoughts who this ultimate bad ass villain guy could be?

a third comeback of broly ? fuck off , this guy is unkillable wtf. I guess that they would fight against something or someone really really strong since they killed a god in the last movie. DBZ <3
    Never Lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    a third comeback of broly ? fuck off , this guy is unkillable wtf. I guess that they would fight against something or someone really really strong since they killed a god in the last movie. DBZ <3
    DBZ Anime is the best ever of all tv series (not DBZ Kai or GT)
    but i really didnt like any movie

Majin Buu 2015

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Patrick Buu[1].jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	33.1 KB 
ID:	1879

Quote Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    lol Broly was a boss he stomped the whole DBZ army. It could be possible they might wish him back and he some how becomes a sayain god and stomps them all over again who knows lol. There's no clue who this villain guy could be but what I read about is that this guy is so strong he can easily beat Lord billz and whis at once, so the villain has to be the legendary sayain god that blew him self up or broly in god mode, we might finally get to see him he looks or it's a whole new character but that wouldn't make sense cause they'll have to know the person to wish them back.

p.s, lol I like how you disliked this topic Fleecey we got a DBZ hater xD how can you hate the best show that ever existed!!!

--- Updated ---

Quote Originally Posted by HIGH[+]AdRiaN View Post
    DBZ Anime is the best ever of all tv series (not DBZ Kai or GT)
    but i really didnt like any movie
    your right I didn't like the Battle of Gods movie for some reason just the anime and graphics I wasn't used to and gokus voice sounded too high pitched. But you gotta agree GT was the worst lol. I know the 2015 movie would be much better even better graphics hopefully also they're having a series with Goku's mom "Gine".

--- Updated ---

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    Majin Buu 2015

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Patrick Buu[1].jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	33.1 KB 
ID:	1879
    majin buu would be a fly for goku and the rest of the DBZ group by that time even piccolo can probably beat him lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Snuggle View Post
    majin buu would be a fly for goku and the rest of the DBZ group by that time even piccolo can probably beat him lol.
    except for krillin
    Never Lucky.

I haven't watched DBZ in probably 7 or 8 years. Then randomly one day at work me and my buddy got into talking about watching it back in the day and how awesome it used to be. Not half an hour after getting off work we're both stoned as shit watching "Broly the Legendary Super Saiyan" geeking the fuck out. We actually saw about this movie coming out when trying to look up Krillin's name cause neither of us could remember it, so I'll probably get this when it comes out and hit him up for another bro date lol

Quote Originally Posted by NoReasonBoner View Post
    I haven't watched DBZ in probably 7 or 8 years. Then randomly one day at work me and my buddy got into talking about watching it back in the day and how awesome it used to be. Not half an hour after getting off work we're both stoned as shit watching "Broly the Legendary Super Saiyan" geeking the fuck out. We actually saw about this movie coming out when trying to look up Krillin's name cause neither of us could remember it, so I'll probably get this when it comes out and hit him up for another bro date lol
    +1 for another Broly fan. Yeah DBZ even though it's old now it's still the best show ever all other anime I watched like "Naruto" it bores me to death. Inuyasha is okay, only shows that were good were "Beast Wars" and Reboot but all fail in comparison to DBZ! What would be funny is if they had some new villain guy in that movie that was like another "Frieza" lol. Frieza was the Hitler of DBZ.
    Last edited by Snuggle; 08-10-2014 at 09:28 PM.

Frieza did nothing wrong

Frieza's saga is certainly the best!

Thread Information