User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

ban for teamswitching

Hello all and @SAM

yesterday ( 9-2-2014 ) i got banned by the name Yoho ( admin Blaze ).
    in the ban entry he said: team switching 100 matches (blaze)

im wondering about this ban, because in the Rules of Siege is standing: -Team Switching is disabled.
    i did 1 time !b, the teams were unbalanced, but i got auto removed to Red, because indeed team switching is disabled ( duuuuh ).
    next, i go in spec, because i needed to take up my phone, after i came back in the game to play the match, i started in red again.. no problem.. 20 seconds later did a other player said: !t ( to balance the teams, i got removed to blue and said as joke: have fun red! ) and then, Blaze call me a retard and said u go be banned or something in that way, and he banned me. ummm ok? im not mad or something nor i want to make a war to u guys.. but was this fair enough? i will accept my ban, its not dramatic.

but i will ask Sam to figure this out please, i don't know if u save the logs in ur FTP ? so yes -> please take a look @ this time-> date: 9-2-2014 ; time: 22.30 / 22.45 PM ( 22.45 i got banned, but u can read the last 15 minutes what happens, i can tell u, it isnt so much text, there wasnt many people in at that moment)

i hope that maybe Blaze can explain a little bit more and that Sam will check it if he was right ( not in my opinion, but Sam will tell him that if he wasnt nor i will make a war ) and isnt 100 matches to much? as i see in the rules there is standing something like 25-50 etc etc.

i almost forget u to tell this: the previous map, he was mad to me, because i owned with the grenade launcher and i was on the top of the game at the end and he said: u are nothing. ( something in that way ), that isnt cool to hear from an Admin nor that he ban me for team switching, as admin u should take care when the teams are unbalanced, what he also didnt do.

remember, we play this game for haveing fun, some nice team balance is fun also ^.^

Thank u

Moonlight
    Last edited by moonlight; 02-10-2014 at 03:28 PM.

If teams are unbalanced, admins can't sit around and switch people.. yes, it sucks when teams are shit, but sometimes you have to deal with it...

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    If teams are unbalanced, admins can't sit around and switch people.. yes, it sucks when teams are shit, but sometimes you have to deal with it...
    we need a ''like'' button in this Forum ^.^
    and i like ur picture fleecey (a)

Quote Originally Posted by moonlight View Post
    Blaze call me a retard
    And hes right

well said. thumbs up this man ^

Quote Originally Posted by moonlight View Post
    we need a ''like'' button in this Forum ^.^
    and i like ur picture fleecey (a)
    i'm with ya

circle jerk ftw

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    hang on one minute lets just roll back to the first map where I happened to play shall I? I guess I'll show you to even yourself how much of a liar you really are?

from the first map where you decided to taunt the other team after they had lost, in which I also happened to be on your team (no guessing who really did all the work huh?)

ok now the second map (thorns 4 way) where I was against you on a totally different team where you happened to get buttraped in which you also felt the need to go spec cause you're a worthless sack of shit who cant play on a team by himself with no one there to carry him.

lastly you didnt know that there was an admin present, which is why you tried several times to teamswitch. the reason why I was named as YoHo is because as convict knows when you join some servers it doesnt accept the "#" character otherwise I would have been in the server as YoHo#B|aZe//. from the GU SACTF team we are both in.

so kindly go fuck yourself shitnoob, thinking of calling me a liar. try bringing proof next time cause I always have demos recording for situations like this, must have been some important phone call for it to be finished in 10-20 seconds huh? who was it some random person telling you to get the fuck off your ass and do something useful other than attempt to lie in a video game?

--- Updated ---

oh by the way the fact that you ran to sam for help thinking he might help when you were clearly lying just made me want to up your ban to even more now

Can't see anything from the ss. :/

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Chamberly View Post
    Damn.. even when I see Blaze type. Every1 is like "Ho-Lee_Shit" that's an admin you don't want to fuck with.

Quote Originally Posted by Chamberly View Post
    If you focus, you will see.

Thread Information