Neff

Name of Banned player: Neff

Name of Banner: fleece and Silverwing

Reason for Ban: Removed 2 super containers

Length of Ban: 200 matches

Proof: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/71312967/Shot0170.bmp
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/71312967/Shot0175.bmp

*makes yet another bag of popcorn*

I'm a first time offender; Obviously took ban personal or can't follow own guildlines?

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|SilverWing View Post
    Siege Server Rules

-No Camping (Ban for 10 matches/20 matches/40 matches/80 matches)
    -No Cheating (Ban for 6 months/Perma Ban)
    -No Laming ( Ban for 3 matches/10 matches/25 matches/50 matches)
    -No Racism (Ban for 25 matches/50 matches/100 matches/150 matches)
    -No Boosting out of Supplier (Ban for 5 matches/10 matches)
    -No Stacking Teams ( Ban for 50 matches/100 matches/200 matches)
    -No Team Switching unless asked too (Ban for 3 matches/10 matches/25 matches/50 matches)
    -No Removing Other Player Buildings (2+ only for containers) (Ban for 10 matches/50 matches/100 matches/200 matches)
    -No engine exploits (multigunning, pulsing through walls) ( Ban for 3 matches/10 matches/25 matches/50 matches)
    -Don't super mine spawn points ( Ban for 3 matches/10 matches/25 matches/50 matches)
    -Don't Team Balance (Ban for 3 matches/10 matches/25 matches/50 matches)

These are the bans that should be used when banning people. For example first time offender for Camping would get 10 matches and second time offender for Camping would get 20 matches and so on. But at the 5th offence that player gets the same ban amount as the 4th offence. This is so bans don’t go crazy. If we find that a player is doing it continuously he will then be banned for a month or whatever is fit. Please remember if you are in Spec and want to join, use !stats to see what team need help.

Leech Games

-No Leech Games w/ over 6 players
    -You may end a Leech Game with over 6 players
    -Do not destroy Leeches (Ban for 2 match)*
    -Do not EMP/Neutron unless other team agrees (Ban for 2 match)*

*2 match because its leech game and it only last one game and then hes banned for the next game that might be a real game that which the player was wanting. If repeated offender then is left to the Mods/Admins to decide.

Pug Rules

-http://www.unrealkillers.com/showthread.php/610-Siege-Pug-RULES
    Last edited by Neff; 05-01-2012 at 08:06 PM.

u got the max ban because u have been on the server and have seen the rules and have been wondered many times and before in the past. i also told u when u removed the first scont that ur going to get banned more harshly.

u r now banned forever, until ur behavior is controlled... u will be unbanned when i feel that u learned ur lesson.

P.S To admins and mods... do not remove the ban unless i say so

If you put even HALF as much effort into strategic analysis and The Art of War you wouldn't be spending so much time on the bench.

The only thing that needs to be under control is your grammar.

Before today I'd only seen the rules that get spammed on the server; if theres logs of our conversation you'll be able to see that you made me aware there was a full list on forums and I went and read it shortly after.

P.S To admins and mods... Do not remove the ban.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cybernator View Post
    *makes yet another bag of popcorn*
    LOL, ya there are Western Family brand days, and then there Orville Redenbacher day's

Clearly you've read a book or three.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|SilverWing View Post
    u got the max ban because u have been on the server and have seen the rules and have been wondered many times and before in the past. i also told u when u removed the first scont that ur going to get banned more harshly.

u r now banned forever, until ur behavior is controlled... u will be unbanned when i feel that u learned ur lesson.

P.S To admins and mods... do not remove the ban unless i say so

Couple of points to make:
    1. Both screen shots were from different matches and No DATE or TIME shown.

2. One of the shots was clearly HIS supercontainer(lost connection) or an absent player (left the match). Because no name was listed.

3. The maps that were being played both have small entrance portals, thereby causing a bottleneck or even cutting off the access. So placement is critical to survival of the build and of the team.

4. Clearly someone removed his supercontainer prior to him removing their's. I see this ALL the time. He took my toy, he hit me. So, Both players should have had a warning and then a BAN if an agreement could not be reached.

5. What silverwing is really pointing out is that your creative use of the tools available to you and your choice to EXPLORE and USE those tools make's those that DON"T explore uncomfortable. People don't like change, and change is what you are bringing, and don't change THAT.

In conclusion, an advanced search of the Bans Thread reveals only 2 incidents for the Player Neff. THIS one and Neff Joining the winning team. Therefore I don't see any justification for a permanent ban or a lengthy punishment for this ban either.

Forever feels like too much for removing something, 200 was fine in my opinion, nevertheless some major rustle goin on gnome sayin.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Rays View Post
    Forever feels like too much for removing something, 200 was fine in my opinion, nevertheless some major rustle goin on gnome sayin.

its forever because he asked for it... he msged and said can u up the ban so i did... and his attitude towards the ban is very disrespectful because he knew what he did wrong and purely causing problems. It will be removed when he comes back and learns from his mistake.

Thread Information