Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

12 66.67%
  • No

6 33.33%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: JD

actually shiva, after all the shit went down i went afk for about a month to let things cool down... i stop saying anything then ydt started shit up again and blaze backed him up..... honestly sam, blaze you two just need a reason to ban me.... dont know what you two have agaisnt me.....

JD, Convince us why you should be unbanned and i'll make a vote.
    Not that this poll actually achieves something but k.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    JD i looked into some of the stuff ydt10 said namely this part from his post

so here it is i took out the more sensitive info but here it is in plain sight you disregarding the ban we put in place on you

Code:
    Searching: 99.229.170.28 on 72.5.152.229

[-uA-]addict
      	2011-07-21 20:12:31	

[-uA-]addict
      	2011-07-15 20:45:49

2011-06-30 19:55:46

hi
      	2011-06-23 21:56:42

JD
      	2011-06-06 23:18:12

nub!
    Code:
    Searching: 99.229.170.28 on 72.5.152.193
      	[-uA-]addict
      	2011-07-21 19:13:18

spartacus

[-uA-]addict
    have fun with an extended ban i daresay?
    he clearly shouldnt be unbanned he evaded the first ban we put in place hes been playing since the beginning of june when he wasnt supposed to be so why should you be unbanned?

I was not aware of this.

blaze first of all why lock the other thread after you finish saying somethin, seriously learn to admin.... ur the main reason why many uK members left...should tell you something. i was playing on combo because well lets face it the ban was unfair in the first place. Everyone has said this and agrees with me. Sam are you aware that you did a terrible job in banning me? FIRST OF ALL, I WAS NOT BANNED OFF SIEGE i asked silverwing to ban me from everywhere until things cooled down and i went afk until things cool down, so everything could just be dropped but it seems despite the fact i did that i am still getting flamed..... me playing combo once a week should not really impact this because i was playing with people that i enjoy playing with, i never cheated or even tried anything even though ive "got the short end of the stick" as everyone says. still you have blaze talking shit and he doesnt stop..... you dont call that admin abuse sam? blaze is one admin that should be suspended from using his admin. He is the reason why people stop playing siege and left uK. Have i ever caused any issues? thats my question? have i ever been banned prior to this? i was banned i was fine with it to let things cool down. But it seems uK still want to have an issue with me. even the day i told lotr to join it was out of spite of the shit i was getting from uK admins for leaving. I couldnt play in the ist why? cause i told silverwing i couldnt captain before i even started captaining...... blaze was being a bitch for no reason. Did anyone take into consideration the shit i was getting at the start of all this????

It's ok JD. I will make sure that you are banned properly this time.

Thanks

Oh man you didn't actually evade it? I was gonna ask you about turbo insta.. lol no. I am joking Sam. I just thought of that idea now.

Too many opposites, bold, stubborn, ignorant, loud, alpha, people on this forum will not get along. If we were all in a room in real life I think we get along fine. Mostly.
    A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
    Winston Churchill

can you guys lock this topic? thanks.

"Boom, Headshot!" - FPS_Doug
    Siege Strategy Guide Available at: http://www.mediafire.com/?auf58ax6vhbu5ry

see pius, anything you type goes unread by blaze and sam....... they remain oblivious to true facts and try to ban for whatever they can on a dying game. i dont know what education you two have had but obviously it was terrible. Goodluck in ur lives, i have a feeling you both need it...... having seen and said all this im retiring from ut, too many kids and childish admins playing these days..... thats the main reason why ut is dead..... congrats scar and blaze and well done you two are killing the game (Y)(Y)

and sakura if we were all in a room we wouldnt see scar and blaze running their mouths like they do online....

Thread Information