User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Butcher

Butcher

I asked for the log cuz i needed something else... not denying what i did so stop jumping to conclusion, Blaze.

Anyway, before i began i like to say that i've always been a respectable player/admin doesn't matter who says it otherwise but ever now and then you just have to hand over a bottle of milk to ppl such as YDT10 to stop him from crying!

"yes he did try and he was successful in doing so i seriously cant believe he would have abused his previous position here as a trusted admin of |uK| but he has done so" "the reason we didnt change it was because we felt we could trust butcher"(Blaze). WOW! nicely put Blaze. You made it sound so bad ass even i thought i hacked admin pw myself and rageban everyone. Keep in mind that admin pw was given to me and never have i ever abuse my power in the past and most definitely i have never abuse my power after i left uK even though admin pw was the same. So if you guyz think i have something against you and try to do uK harm then i can assure you, get all that shit out of your system.

"Thats retarded butcher. All you had to do was come to one of us and we would have helped you out. Seriously.. " (Shiva) You're wrong Shiv, ONLY you could but u alias all the time and never on ts. My post about uA in uK's "Your Clan" section... deleted, requests.... denied. And here is a lil of what JD had to say "shiva, there have been things that you are not aware about and therefore, i dont think he thought he could ask uK for help as a result." When i ban RapidFire, i did me and uK a favor (even though u guyz didnt ask).

Finally, i want to say that im done arguing with you kids. Your decision was obviously made up from the beginning but i will not go into details. Two words for Blaze and Sam, grow up! ADIOS!

"they are approving ppl bashing butcher..... (JD)

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    just putting this out there rapidfire was an ex uk member and he was never a problem for us so clearly you guys did something to piss him off enough for him to retaliate in the way he did my point is dont bring your own clan issues onto services we provide for free to people that use them. the logic fails if anything ban him on your own server leave us to manage ours.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    ban him on your own server leave us to manage ours.
    Nothing else to say apart from that.

Doesn't matter who it is. If they used permissions they shouldn't be, then they would be banned. You would ban them too. I'm sure if I logged into your webhost now and deleted your forum that you'd have a bone to pick.

Regardless, I'm not stupid or childish. You are not a child, you could have came and said to me that "this guy hacked your forum can you ban him" and I would have done just that.

Quote Originally Posted by $carface View Post
    I'm sure if I logged into your webhost now and deleted your forum that you'd have a bone to pick.
    Let's keep that as a "what if"

"Boom, Headshot!" - FPS_Doug
    Siege Strategy Guide Available at: http://www.mediafire.com/?auf58ax6vhbu5ry

From reading that, I think Butcher went in knowing he was going to be banned, only thing is I don't think he thought the other guy would be unbanned.

I have only one question for him:
    Did you think of the fact that Lil Butcher now can't play on the servers because you were ticked off?
    I mean weather the guy deserves a perma ban or not, it's not your servers.
    You said you did them a favor but like you said they didn't ask, and now cause of your "favor" no matter how noble you might think is was was a waist of time.
    Now he's unbanned and you and lil But are banned forever.

I hope to see you on your servers once in and a wile, cause I still wanna hs you. >: D

sam, blaze you two are being completely irrational in everything you are saying..... we keep saying we dont go to uK cause we havent got one bit of respect from you guys...... ill say what everyone has been saying, rapidfire deleted our forums cause he could not pug.... we did not do anything to him. Also, he has been shit talking uA on the uK servers so im pretty sure thats a bannable offence right there??? but wait he has never done anything wrong right? also YDT im tired of this shit lemme show you something.... this should shut you up.... n btw i dont play assault so i dont get why id 2v1 there....

<JD> .stats YDT10
    <@AB0T> YDT10 played in 13 pugs in #siege Weekly: 0.27 Captained: 3 Avg Pick: 5.9 Lamer Count: 1 Last:1 wk 21hrs 55mins 1sec ago 
    <JD> .stats JD
    <@AB0T> JD played in 5 in #siege Weekly: 0.1 Captained: 1 Avg Pick: 1.8 Lamer Count: 0 Last: 1day 18hrs 7mins 50secs ago 

Now look at the avg pick part of it (JD 1.8 and YDT 5.9 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA), now ydt when ur ready to play me 1v1 in ctf lemme know, i dont play dm cause well its a dying mod and ive never played it at all..... i find it stupid and boring to play someone in 1v1 dm

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    sam, blaze you two are being completely irrational in everything you are saying..... we keep saying we dont go to uK cause we havent got one bit of respect from you guys...... ill say what everyone has been saying, rapidfire deleted our forums cause he could not pug.... we did not do anything to him. Also, he has been shit talking uA on the uK servers so im pretty sure thats a bannable offence right there??? but wait he has never done anything wrong right? also YDT im tired of this shit lemme show you something.... this should shut you up.... n btw i dont play assault so i dont get why id 2v1 there....
    Rapidfire did whatever he did. He has not done anything to us, so we would not assume an automatic ban. He has been talking alot of shit, yet no one reported him. Anyone who is reported does have action taken against them. Shit talking is not a bannable offence. In fact, people shit talk me all the time. Have I banned you or anyone else for it? No.

We never hogged siege and said no one could recruit. Remember where uA formed from. It formed from here, so did [R]^. We have never had problems with [R]^, why? Because Osyris doesn't do shit that he would not want done to him or his clan. It is as simple as that.

I don't take being pissed off at you (JD as an example) and take it out on others in your clan. Respect? The respect you talk of, from my part disappeared because you chose to overstep the boundaries. I had no issues with Butch until now. I still don't have any issues with Pius. I sat and helped Pius last night with your guys's redirect issues. You can sit and say "SAM you are being irrational" but I am not. Once someone does something to piss me off or double cross me, I'm sorry. There is no turning back. I don't like people who break trust, nor do I like two faced back stabbers.

The sooner you all realise that Butcher carried out a bannable offence, here or any other server for that matter, even uA's, the bigger favour you will be doing yourself sooner.

As far as I'm concerned. If I came to your guys server and banned people, you would be royally pissed. Well, the case is the same for us, here.

Thanks
    Last edited by SAM; 07-25-2011 at 07:07 PM.

i accidently liked the post, cant unlike haha, and scar you just said "He has been talking alot of shit" there are many people not even in uA saying that this is true..... thats not enough proof to get him banned???? shit talking is not bannable but what he has been saying about uA is...... "Once someone does something to piss me off or double cross me, I'm sorry. There is no turning back. I don't like people who break trust, nor do I like two faced back stabbers." is this why ive been banned for 3-4 months?

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    i accidently liked the post, cant unlike haha, and scar you just said "He has been talking alot of shit" there are many people not even in uA saying that this is true..... thats not enough proof to get him banned???? shit talking is not bannable but what he has been saying about uA is...... "Once someone does something to piss me off or double cross me, I'm sorry. There is no turning back. I don't like people who break trust, nor do I like two faced back stabbers." is this why ive been banned for 3-4 months?
    I'm not going to continue writing you this constant catch ball back and forth. We have never banned anyone on basis of hear say "omg xyz was botting" or "xyz was removing" we always have asked and will ask for proof. There have been no screenshots, or any other form of proof so no, it's not enough in this case. Especially when this is the first I have heard of it.

With regards to the rest JD. You knew what you were doing and you knew what was right and wrong and what you should and shouldn't be doing.

Like I said, I'm not going to tell you constantly like a child needs to be repeated to. If I feel the need to constantly repeat myself, I will either get a parrot or have a baby.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    sorry but do you NOT know how to read or something JD? hes repeating what you said and answering it they dont teach that in UNI its pretty much first grade

and to explain the post further hes saying if he was shit talking and it was so much of a problem for your own member to talk trash to you or about you why didnt anyone report it?
    Last edited by |uK|B|aZe//.; 07-25-2011 at 07:42 PM.

Thread Information