User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Butcher

JD did that with me too.

I gotta agree wtih Sam, You guys would be royally pissed if a uK abused admin and banned some guy on your server.
    A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
    Winston Churchill

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakura View Post
    JD did that with me too.

I gotta agree wtih Sam, You guys would be royally pissed if a uK abused admin and banned some guy on your server.
    your not the only one he played in a 1v1 then cried afterwards about it

Quote Originally Posted by $carface View Post
    Shit talking is not a bannable offence. In fact, people shit talk me all the time. Have I banned you or anyone else for it? No.
    If TS counts you Banned Grim cause he called you gay and a f*g. lol

I wanna know something, what would you do as uK admins or members if someone (a noob it doesnt matter) starts trashtalking the clan uK, what will you do? just let him go on? or ban him? I would say that the second option sounds more possible but I want an answer from someone who has admin or mod to know what he(she) will do in that case
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

I ban Grim all the time for shittalking, he got used to it.

mute

Moskva, I really do not care at all and highly doubt anyone with a brain cares either. I'm great friends with some of the most anti-uK people and have been playing with them for longer than anyone from this forum. it doesn't matter what you are a part of or what anyone else thinks of it, it's the individual that matters.

First off, Fuck you YDT. You are the fag. Second of all, JD didn't create [-uA-], I did. Butcher financed the operation, but I've set everything up and organized it all, so don't go calling it his clan. He is in our upper ranks because of his past with |uK|. Anyone who ranked that high in another clan DESERVES to be near the top of ours. It has nothing to do with his grudge with |uK| nor does it have anything to do with his attitude. I also want to make it clear that his attitude should not reflect upon [-uA-] as we don't endorse it. Our clan is called an ALLIANCE for a reason, we're all from different clans in the past, but moreso, we're all from different walks of life. This means that we all act and compose ourselves differently. Yes JD can be a whiner, but he's a winner. If he's not winning, he's whining. Thats a winning attitude because it takes losing out of the equation. Who wants to whine, right? I didn't come here to flame you, I came to set the record straight. JD IS HIS OWN PERSON. So is Butcher and so am I. Really by making the above post you're no better than him. That's something a winner would have done. Well played.

"Boom, Headshot!" - FPS_Doug
    Siege Strategy Guide Available at: http://www.mediafire.com/?auf58ax6vhbu5ry

ydt you just said we were playing in combo server, so if i ask for a 1v1 that would mean a 1v1 in the mod we were playing... you forgot to write the part of the log where the score was 12-5 in favor of me.... well done (Y) at that point me and you both said 1v1 (dm) is boring and pointless.... i then said lets play ctf... you missed that out too it seems..... 1v1 dm snipers was ur mod, you have played it before, anyone who knows me will say i play ctf.... i offered to play ctf many times but i would expect you to only post parts of the match that help you, cause well ur sad like that.... how about this ydt, lets play a 1v1 sniper ctf we can both screen shot the result (Y) thats a challenge man up and accept or puss out..... blaze honestly you still shit talk, before in the past when a number of people state the same thing it was a bannable offence, seriously you have something against uA and me, did i cry about it after i played you? wow blaze, sam keep talking shit..... makes you two seem allllll grown up now (Y) shiva get ur admins in line seriously

Thread Information