O.K Just, Be, QUIET!

User Tag List

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

O.K Just, Be, QUIET!

Quote Originally Posted by Sakura View Post

- Old creepy bearded fat, trench coat old guy. Thats not qualities of Sam.

2. Sam is not a douche.

3. Sam is relgious and believes in Allah and Allah is not pedophile.

4. Pedophilia is liking of kids who haven't gone through puberty. Which is really really young kids.

5. Sam is not that and will never ever be. Or I will cut my right arm off.

End of story. Pius don't say pedophile everytime I post a pic It makes me feel awkward.
    Like I said, SAM is not a pedophile and I didn't call him one. Stop posting full body pictures on here until you're 18. And put some damn clothes on.

"Boom, Headshot!" - FPS_Doug
    Siege Strategy Guide Available at: http://www.mediafire.com/?auf58ax6vhbu5ry

Quote Originally Posted by <|Pius|> View Post
    Like I said, SAM is not a pedophile and I didn't call him one. Stop posting full body pictures on here until you're 18. And put some damn clothes on.
    Shut your fucking mouth I live in america. My mom bought that for me and if you think that its a" bad" thing to wear come down to Ohio you priss. This isn't 1930 anymore and a man can't tell me what to fucking wear so go blind.
    A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
    Winston Churchill

It be ok if an adolescent male put a shirtless pic on here. Sexist ass.

If its good to wear to school, public, then what the fuck is your deal you damn dimwit
    Last edited by Sakura; 07-25-2011 at 06:27 PM.
    Winston Churchill

Shut your fucking mouth I live in america. My mom bought that for me and if you think that its a" bad" thing to wear come down to Ohio you priss. This isn't 1930 anymore and a man can't tell me what to fucking wear so go blind.
    Watch your mouth.
    XD

Whoa whoa. Who's calling who pedofile why lol I haven't done anything.

Anyway, Sakura, Pius is right. You are a little girl, people will take advantage of you. It's not about being in the 1930's. It's about dignity which, I don't blame you that you don't have or act because the West is poison....A subject which I will not go into deeper discussion about.

The west is not poison. I have dignity, and I have identity too. The clothes I wear show a piece of my personality. Im no little girl, Im driving in less than a month, and going to compete in iron man in 2 and a half years. I believe you can go too far if you put duct tape on your chest like Lady Gaga or having half of your ass showing out. There is always a double standard for woman and Im not taking that road.

Pius, the likeliness is more real where I live than here on this forum. A middle school teacher got arrested for having sex with three boys. We had a bad cop in our development. Just because their are dangers out there doesn't mean Im going to be afraid. There are terrorists attacks on planes, doesn't mean Im not going to travel anywhere for the rest of my life. Same goes with my identity.
    Winston Churchill

I don't know what u talk about guys but i've seen younger and i've seen them wearing shorter or less clothes so this is nothing tbh
    U made drama out of nothing imo

SAM i want postcard as well

There is a point of heart as well, I don't think she's going out of her way to be a sensual adult.
    If she thinks she looks nice that's her choice, not saying I think her clothes are what I'd wear, but that's her choice, if she likes mini skirts more power to her, we're free to dress as we please.
    Again not saying I'd wear it but whateves I'm not her mother and you're not her daddy.
    But I do see your point, better to be safe than sorry, but it's her choice either way.

Anyways, I liked the skirt's design it was pretty.

Well a page and a half isn't bad, but I was kind of hoping to stir up a heated debate. Anyway Sak I really don't care what you say or wear as you are your own person, I was just bored and when I get bored I like to stir up drama and sit back and watch it bubble. There's other drama I have to deal with at the moment, so I just thought I'd clear it up. Expect a snide comment in the near future though.
    And termi, nice pic. XD

The west is not poison. I have dignity, and I have identity too. The clothes I wear show a piece of my personality. Im no little girl, Im driving in less than a month, and going to compete in iron man in 2 and a half years. I believe you can go too far if you put duct tape on your chest like Lady Gaga or having half of your ass showing out. There is always a double standard for woman and Im not taking that road.

Pius, the likeliness is more real where I live than here on this forum. A middle school teacher got arrested for having sex with three boys. We had a bad cop in our development. Just because their are dangers out there doesn't mean Im going to be afraid. There are terrorists attacks on planes, doesn't mean Im not going to travel anywhere for the rest of my life. Same goes with my identity.
    Sakura i like your attitude...

Thread Information